Prologue.

Trust me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" KIM CHO HEE!" her mothers voice filled the living room of the house as cho hee kneeled infront of her."YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE?" in her mothers hand was yet another one cho hee's failed test pushing cho hees head she crumpled up the paper and threw it at her head again before storming in to the kitchen to grab a drink to calm her nerves.

"How can you be related to your brother?" she mutterd under her breath. Cho hee stood up and stormed out of her house passing Seokjin on the way 

"Cho hee-ah, are ...you... okay..?" he tried to reach her but she was long down the street.

 

***

Cho hee stayed out later then she thought she was going to, but she felt this was a good chance to clear her mind of her mothers outburst. she was still in her school uniform and carring around her backpack, she wanderd around the street taking in the beauty of the night life. beacuse shes still in school shes never out this late. 

she went to check the time "8:37"

as well as a message from her older brother.

JIN OPPA:i dont know what went on between you and mom earlier but i'm getting worried, you've been out for a while... come back soon or text me back so i know your safe!!

cho hee sighed and continued to walk typing a reply.

CHO HEE: Oppa i'm fine, I'll be home soon! \(@--@)/

Taking one last glance at her phone before placing it in her backpack and taking steady steps. Cho hee was never one with a nac for multitasking and as soon as she looked up she was met with what felt like walking in to a wall.

"YAH!" the man with a wall like built shouted turning to look at what seem like the big bad wolf trying to knock him down.

Cho hee rubbed her head and looked up at the man, he was quite handsome. she painfully had to admit because she can already feel "jerk" emitting off his personality.

"WHAT!" she shouted back at him. his friends, a couple meters ahead couldent help but chuckle.
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU MADE ME SPILL MY DRINK ON MY SHIRT!" he shot back.

Cho hee sighed "so? just wash it" she muttered looking past him and at his friends.

"Wash it? hah! do you know how much this shirt cost?" his tone was condescending  and only making Cho hee's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter