thirteen

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You looked paler than usual today," Vernon said, curious and slightly worried by how quiet and ill the brunette looked. Seungkwan shook his head, quick to deny.

"I'm fine. Nothing a few paracetamols couldn't beat," Vernon rolled his eyes, wondering who even Seungkwan was trying to fool.

"Lie down, make yourself comfortable. I'll get some stuffs," Vernon lifted himself from the sofa, giving Seungkwan some space to rest while he heads to the kitchen.

He turned towards Seungkwan who was in the middle of the opening his mouth to complain, his eyes narrowing.

"Rest, that's final," he watched with satisfaction as Seungkwan snapped his mouth shut and pouted, proceeding to do as commanded. Once satisfied, Vernon leaves to fetch some meds for the brunette.

He returned to the living room, only to be greeted by the sight of a sleeping Seungkwan, bundled up with blankets and hugging a small pillow. He looked almost adorable, if Vernon were to be honest. He wouldn't admit it to his face though, not in a million years.

He stood in the spot, pondering over a thought for a moment. Making up his mind, he left the pills and water on the coffee table, grabbing his coat before exiting the house as discreetly as possible and making sure the door didn't make any noise.

Once outside, he suddenly realized he didn't have an actual plan. He's just winging it for now. 

Walking down the familiar street, he let his instinct took its toll. When there was no better option, trust your guts.

His guts took him to a cafe he always frequented. Helpful.

He sighed, going in and wondering if he even had enough spare change for his regular cup of coffee. Turned out he did, and he settled on his usual seat.

It was more packed than usual today, considering it was the weekend. He watched the people, mindlessly scanning through the crowd when his sight settled on a certain someone.

"Jeonghan hyung has a long black hair, sometimes I like to braid it," Seungkwan's voice sounded far away, guiding him helpfully.

In front of the long black haired beautiful man was a guy with strong features and pouty lips, muscles prominent.

"Seungcheol hyung is really strong and he has dimples when he smile, cute."

Right on cue, the man laughed at something his partner said. And just as expected, the dimples were as clear as day.

They might not be the right people, but the town is small so he might as well try his luck. The universe couldn't possibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter