Prologue

Hi, Boyfriend!

  Bumping people is NOT Jihoon's aesthetic and apologizing to people are not too. But he couldn't help what he said when he was bumped by a very hot stranger. "S-sorry,"

  "No, it's alright (I'll you call mine ey ey *inserts Jihoon's rap xD)" said the stranger. "And I wanted to ask you something..."

  "What is it?" Jihoon said, staring at the stranger with his almost non-existent eyes. 'What if he's going to ask me for money? I don't even have that much money... heLP' Jihoon thought panickedly. Well, he IS considered a nerd, with his pretty good grades and unsociable personality. 

  "Will you go out with me?"

  "Excuse me?"

  "Please go out with me."

  "B-but...," Jihoon said, stuttering. How is he supposed to react goddamit?! Even if he wanted to accept the stranger's request to go out, they didn't even know each other!

  "Please?" Okay, using your cute eyes are not fair, you Choi ing Seungcheol. Back to the story, the stranger just stared at Jihoon for a minute before Jihoon answered.

  "But we don't even know each other!" Jihoon said, the exclamation is not to depict anger, therefore, it can be said as crying out loud.

  "Doesn't matter, please?" The convo between the stranger and him went on for 10 minutes, with Jihoon stating reasons why they shouldn't go out and the stranger saying please and staring at Jihoon with his puppy eyes.

  Jihoon already knew he will regret his answer but he still hopes he won't. "Fine, but--" Well, . The stranger held his hand and dragged him through the corridor. He could feel stares pointed to him. Dammit.

A/N

..... I wrote this in 10 minutes sorry. Please feel free to correct my grammar :D