1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was reading a book on his couch. It was a hot summer day and Jisoo couldn’t stop fanning himself. “It’s so hot and I’m so hungry” Jisoo groaned. He picked up his phone and called the nearby Pizza place. After 10 minutes he heard a knock “wow that’s quick” He quickly grabbed his wallet and opened the door.

“How---“ “Jeonghan” Jisoo was surprised to see him outside. Jeonghan was wearing a simple Tee and jeans, he even had a backpack. He looks good with normal clothes too. Jisoo noted.

“What are you doing here?” Jisoo asked confused.

“We have a tutoring session?” Jeonghan replied. “You didn’t forget about it, did you?” He laughed awkwardly and scratched his head.

Jisoo had completely forgotten the fact that he had texted the other and asked him to come for the session. “I actually kind of did forget” Jisoo signed.

“Oh” Jeonghan breathed out. “Should we do this another day then?” He asked. Jisoo could sense the disappointment in his voice.

“N-no!” He answered almost immediately making Jeonghan chuckle. “It slipped out of my mind. But we can do this, I promised didn’t I?” He smiled. “Come inside”

Jeonghan stepped inside and inched closer to Jisoo and whispered in his ear “You look really adorable in your pajamas” he laughed and walked inside Jisoo’s place.

Jisoo could feel the blush rising to his when he realized he hasn’t changed his clothes yet. He was wearing SpongeBob sweatpants, a loose v neck shirt. He rushed past Jeonghan and climbed upstairs.

Jeonghan watched a red faced Jisoo disappear and chuckled. He walked around the house, noticing a couple of phone frames, he made his way there. Jeonghan cooed at baby picture of Jisoo and how he still looks a bit alike. He took out his phone and snapped a photo of baby Jisoo. He heard Jisoo coming down the stairs and walked to Jisoo.

Jisoo had changed into jeans and a shirt like Jeonghan. “Why did you change? You looked nicer that way” He smirked at the younger.

“Continue teasing me and you’ll have to find your way out of the house” Jisoo groaned and sat on his couch.

Jeonghan smiled widely and sat down on the couch next to Jisoo. “Okay I’ll stop, I don’t want you to chase me out”

“Shall we start then?” Jisoo questioned. “Tell me what you don’t understand”

Jeonghan nodded and took out his books. “I actually have no idea about anything on this subject” He admitted making Jisoo laugh.

“You don’t look dumb, I guess looks can be deceiving” Jisoo teased Jeonghan.

“Y-yah, I’m not dumb” Jeonghan blushed making Jisoo crack up. Jeonghan smirked and pulled out his pen and drew on Jisoo’s face.

“Hey!” Jisoo slapped his hand and wiped his cheeks. “That’s not fair” He glared.

Jeonghan laughed “Here, let me wipe that for you” He raised his hands and held Jisoo face and turned him towards himself. He touched Jisoo’s cheek softly and rubbed it.

Jisoo stayed frozen as Jeonghan wiped his cheek. His face was so close to his own, Jisoo could hear him breathing. He was concentrated on getting the pen mark off Jisoo’s face and Jisoo couldn’t stop staring at his face.

“Done” Jeonghan smiled as he lifted his eyes from Jisoo’s cheeks, meeting his eyes. Both blushed at the eye contact but didn’t make a move to pull away. Jeonghan’s vision shifted fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter