1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was able to get home, bath and change before his shift for the day started. "You look horrible" Jisoo's co-worker Jihoon commented when he entered the staff changing room.

"I had a long day at school, don’t be mean" Jisoo groaned and wore his red apron lazily, which said 17carat in bold letters and sat down on the couch. 

"That's too bad" Jihoon patted Jisoo's back "Now get to work" He smirked. 

Jisoo whined. "Cut your hyung some slack" he pouted at the younger.

"Can't do, hyung. Today is a busy day and i have a date later, so get your off the couch” Jihoon snickered “Chan is going be angry if you don’t come out soon"

"I didn’t know that you were dating" Jisoo raised a brow at the younger.

“I started dating him a few weeks ago” Jihoon replied. “He’s so handsome and cool, unlike you” He teased.

“Very funny” Jisoo pouted.

“You’re the only one who is single now, grandpa” Jihoon smirked.

“That’s not true, Chan is single too” Jisoo replied defensively.

“He’s too young to date, you idiot” Jihoon scoffed.

“And I’m too handsome to be dating” Jisoo winked making Jihoon look at him like he’s crazy.

“Fine” Jisoo signed. “This single guy is gonna go work now” He grumbled and went out to serve the customers.

Jisoo and Jihoon became friends when Jisoo started working at 17carat 3 months ago. Jihoon was already working there when Jisoo joined. The younger helped his hyung with everything and taught him how things worked. Jihoon makes the orders and Jisoo works as a cashier, Chan the youngest, serves the customers.

The café was filled with customers, from office workers to couples and high school students. Around 10PM the café was almost empty.

“Jisoo hyung” Jihoon called out to the older “I’m going to leave in a while, you can handle this right?”

Jisoo smiled. “Yeah, I can. You go have fun”

 “Thanks” Jihoon patted his back.

“Hey Jihoon” A voice greeted making Jihoon and Jisoo turn around. he was the guy who was waiting for Jeonghan this morning. Jisoo noted.

 “Hey baby” Jihoon grinned and kissed his cheek. “Jisoo, this is Seungcheol. And babe, this is Jisoo” Jihoon smiled at the two.

 “You’re the guy Jeonghan went to see, aren’t you?” Seungcheol asked Jisoo with a slight smirk.

“He came to return my phone” Jisoo explained with a nod.

“You both know each other?” Jihoon questioned.

“No” “Yes” Both of them replied at the same time, making Jihoon frown.

“I heard about him through Jeonghan” Seungcheol smiled at Jihoon. “He wouldn’t stop talking about this guy here” he laughed making Jisoo blush.

“W-what do you mean by that?” Jisoo asked.

Seungcheol chuckled. “Nothing”

“Looks like someone has a crush on you” Jihoon smirked, making Jisoo turn to Seungcheol for an answer, the latter only shrugged with a playful smile.  

“We are going now, Bye” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter