2/5

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Red dress with the open back on her prom night, Taeyeon doesn’t know why she agree with Tiffany idea to wear this dress. Well, the first one was too pink and with the tiny shoulder strap that can be off at any moment, the second was a white tube that showing her so no, no and a big no. So the only one that makes her sort of comfortable is this red dress, not showing and leg, the only dress left is this black dress that showing only a bit of her back, of course, she feels so exposed, like but it’s the only one left.

“You look stunning Taeyeon.”

“er.. you look stunning too.”

Jiyong is wearing a simple black suit with white dress shirt, such an elegance vibe come out from him. Taeyeon almost drops her jaw on the floor but she manages to hide her teenage hormones. This is their third time talking face to face like this, the first one when he ask her to be his date, second was when he ask how he should fetch her. To be honest, she has a big hope that Jiyong will ask her phone number so maybe they could do some texting, became a friend and then maybe lovers. Taeyeon mind was disturbed when Jiyong asks her to ride his car.

 

“ It’s my sister car,”

Taeyeon smiles understand that Jiyong might feel a bit awkward as he drives the pink Kia Picanto.

“It’s a cute car, Tiffany will squeal if she riding this car.”

“How about you? Don’t you like Pink.”

“I like pink but not to extend that I love it.”

The ride went smoothly as both of them talking random topic. Taeyeon feels a bit intense as they arrive at the school parking lot. The sparkling decoration showing the party already begins. Taeyeon feels really awkward and even when Jiyong opens her door, she doesn’t realize it.

“Let’s go and enjoys our self Princess.”

Taeyeon almost choked on her own saliva as she heard the princess word. Both of them walk side by side and when they reach the reception halls, Jiyong reaches Taeyeon hand and put it on his arm. That action makes Taeyeon heart beating so fast and as both of them walk around inside the halls.

“Taeyeon! Is that you. OMG, I never knew you will look this good.”

“Please, I’m still can’t not beat you Yoona. You look like goddess”

A tube white dress really suits Yoona, the goofy girl that became everyone male dream in their school and then her eyes go to Yoona date, Lee Seung Gi, it’s kinda a bit shock how Yoona turn over other guys invitation to be their partner and choose Lee Seung Gi the School nerd. Life is unpredictable just like her, one moment and she magically be her crush partner.

“Taeyeon I will catch you a  bit later, I meeting my friend over there, You don’t mind right.”

Taeyeon eyes shift to Jiyong and nods her head lightly after all, prom is for a friend, not just the prom partner and she actually dying to meet Tiffany.

“Yoong, do you see Fany.”

“Fany and Seohyun are hanging out with their partner at the front desk. Let’s meet them Taeyeon. Seul Gi, you don’t mind to tag with me and Taeyeon right.”

Like a possessed child, Lee Seul Gi nods his head a couple of times, it’s kinda cute and three of them go to meet Tiffany and Seohyun at the front desk.

 

 

 

“Am I dreaming? Please slap my face.”

Yonghwa, Seohyun boyfriend doing his over react acting after meeting Taeyeon and as a good friend, Taeyeon slap his face and their group of friend is laughing after seeing Yonghwa changing expression.

“You are not dreaming, its hurt isn’t it.”

“Seriously, you really slap me. It’s hurt like hell Kim Shorty.”

“Yah!! I’m not short.”

“Stop it both of you, childish like always.”

Tiffany stops both of her childish friends, seriously this two always fighting like cat and dog and at some moment both of Taeyeon and Yonghwa can be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter