1/5

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should wipe your drools.”

Tiffany throw a box of tissue and it’s hit Taeyeon head. The petite one glare at her bestfriend and pull out a sheet of tissue to wipe her drools. Tiffany flash a big smiles as she saw how her bestfriend look so annoyed.

“If you not my ing bestfriend, I will smack you head right now.”       

“I know you love me to much to not hurt me. Do you want to join me and Seohyun buying prom dress.”

“Nope, I’m not even going to prom.”

“Please, this is our last year. Our senior year, you not gonna miss this.”

“Still a big no. You will always be my bestfriend no matter what happen”

Tiffany pouting her lips as listening to her bestfriend answer, seriously this girl really doesn’t know word of “last time” but to be honest she could not blame her, as she know Taeyeon feel left out, nobody ask her to the prom, even the nerdy girl from class 4 is been ask. Deep down from her heart she know how is her bestfriend feels, everyone like Taeyeon, even the annoying Sunmi like Taeyeon.

“ Okay Fine but you still gonna company me to buy the dress. You still owe me the bubbletea.”

No one cant fight the persistent Tiffany Hwang so no used to be argue.

 

 

 

“Would you go to prom with me?”

Taeyeon eyes open wide, part slightly, shocking with the sudden question, she look at her right and her left but there no one, the only girl here is here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter