3/5

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black hair, Navy knee length dress, and silver plum shoe. Total opposite of the tomboy Kim Taeyeon. She doesn’t believe herself too, as time passes by, her fashion sense also changing. If the old Taeyeon only wear skinny jeans and never let her hair longer than the shoulder, now her hair is almost at her waist and she enjoys wearing the dress. After 10 years leaving high school, now Taeyeon is a very successful mechanical engineer design at LG. After high school, Taeyeon rarely comes home, she only going home when there is a special occasion like today. Today is her best friend Tiffany wedding. Seriously when she got a phone call from her best friend, she quickly empties her schedule for a week.

 

Taeyeon driving her silver Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG to their school halls, seriously Taeyeon doesn’t know why Tiffany choose their school hall as her reception. Maybe since Tiffany is married their schoolmate Choi Seung Hyun. It’s funny how the arrogant Choi Seunghyun falls in love with her best friend, who can resist Tiffany, a woman with a big heart. As she thinking about Tiffany love life, a name pop out on her head, Kwon Jiyong. She still bitter over she being played but it’s already 10 years. Jiyong right now is a very successful singer and composer, he is using “G-Dragon” as his stage name. Last time she heard about him is he right now dating a Japanese model.

 

“Kim Taeyeon. Is that you?”

Taeyeon turns her body slightly as she heard a male voice calling her name, pressing her car remote, she smiles at the owner of the white Lamborghini Aventador. Such a pleasant surprise, she just thinking about him and now there is him, in front of her.

“Hey. You got the right person. Hai G-Dragon”

“Please don’t. It’s sound so weird when you called me with my stage name. How are you doing? Long time not see. It’s 10 years isn’t it.”

“Yup 10 years.”

“You. Where are you all this time, I never heard any news about you after graduation.”

“I'm studying in Tokyo, and now working in Seoul.”

“Really. I never meet you, you never come to our school reunions”

“Hey, let’s go. If we keep talking here, we will miss the reception and I don’t want tiffany to kill me.”

As both of them walking side by side, Taeyeon can feel Jiyong eyes never lets her go, but she just ignored it, maybe he just feel shock over her changing. It’s not the first time, last years she meet with Donghae and Eunhyuk, both of them used to be mocking her over her Tomboyish images an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter