That Second Episode

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man Filming: 2nd Episode; Marty and the Dr. Race

The members and guests fun day ended. The VJs were setting up. Writers were talking for future episodes. PDs were having fun talking. The members stood around at side walk giggling with each other. 

The PDs rowdies the children up. "We're going to be doing a trailer for the episode" they shouted on the megaphone. They nodded ther heads, the guest we're excited having as their first time doing this.

The members were blocking the stage. They were in a portal holding hands,walking in. They went to the future, the PDs planned to edit. They changed the scenery to futuristic scene. Only two of the members made it into the future. Since try wanted to keep the identity of Marty Mcfly and Dr.Brown a secret. They blinded the two,not even then knew what they were doing.

They put the other members in a seperate room, alone with their manager and VJ. After an hour later they were all brought together,told not to speak any of the trailer.

Filming for the actual episode started. Jae suk started first, he was known to be sort of a host of the show. The writers quickly jotted some notes down. 

"You are now in the future, for today's episode you will build a portal, each time you win a mission and get first place, you will get 2 pieces of the portal 2nd place will be 1 piece" The PD announced. The members and guest nodded their heads, some were very excited.

Second Episode Start!

The PDs were announcing the three teams. "First te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter