On a trip

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SBS Awards 11:30, Beginnging of 2016: Saturday

"Here we have one of Korea's favorite show, Running Man!" A reporter excitedly say.

The running man members walked down the red carpet, while the men were black suits and Jihyo wore a dazzling black and white dress. They all smiled, waving to the cameras. Jihyo closely walked next to Jonk kook with Gwangsoo on the other side. A bunch of flashing lights were following them, watching every step they took. A reporter quickly went up to Jae Suk, "How do you feel about this new year for running man?" The reporter said reaching the mic out.

" I personally feel excited, and I think of the other members are ready too" Jae suk quickly says.

A Woman quickly runs to Jihyo reaching her a mic, "How do you think MC is going?" She asked waiting to jot her Anwsers down.

"I think that MC is sort fading away, leading to other couples in the show. Although I think Gary is an amazing person" Ji hyo says smiling, the woman rapidly wrote her notes. The other members were sort of doing own thing, Suk Jin,Gwangsoo,and Haha were posing for the cameras. Jae Suk was answering more and more questions about his career and such. Jong kook and Gary were being asked questions about their music careers.

"Do the running man pose" someone yells far behind. The members looked at each and shrugged, got into a line and made a running pose. The night quickly went away

 

_________________


3 Weeks Later

Jihyo slowly got out of her bed, by the sound of ringing. It was Monday, Running man. She got up and quickly found some jeans,and a blue shirt. She grabbed a Thin Black North Face Jacket and a hat with words that said BOSS, she grabbed her Samsung phone and her car keys heading to her car.
1 Message

It was for Running man

Song JiHyo go to the airport,

When you go the Airport will tell you your mission.

She sighed, starting the engine to her car. After 15 minutes she arrived seeing all the other members with winter coats. PDs and VJs holder their cameras filming the members, on camera slowly began to film JiHyo.

"Hey! Why aren't you wearing a bigger coat!" Jong kook shouted to her. She glared at him.

"I didn't think it would be this cold" she shouted back. He glared back. She ran to the other members while having her hands in her pockets. All the other members silently smirked. "Why didn't you check the weather" Jae suk said making fun of her. "Why didn't you check your hair this morning" She yelled back. She soon stood next to Haha waiting for the mission.

A PD was holding a megaphone raising it to his mouth. "Today you are all going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter