Welcome to New York

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a Airplane to New York: 6:00 PM

Once they got on the plane the VJs put their cameras down and began to sit down. The members and the 2 guests quickly sat down. Byul fell asleep on Haha's lap. Jong kook and Jihyo fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. Gwangsoo and Gary were on their phones playing games. Suk Jin sat alone sleeping. Jae suk and Jae Hoon talked quietly, most likely talking about how busy they were. Everyone sleeping through at the whole ride, waiting for more than 14 hours. 

New York City, United States

"Welcome to New York, please grab all of your luggage and head out" the voice from the plane said. 

The VJs got their cameras out, and the PDs putting on their coats. 

Jihyo slowly woke up, yawning. The others were already a wake on the move. Jihyo was the queen of sleep after all. Jae Hoon was the first to leave, probably because he didn't want to stay on this plane any longer. Jae suk and Gwangsoo were next, then came Suk Jin and Gary. Jong kook grabs jihyos hands lifting her up with his strength. Jihyo stood up brushing her hair with her fingers and putting her hat back on. Her and Jong kook slowly walked out of the plane. The others sighed, "why does it take you both so long" Jae suk teased. 

"Aren't you worried about this Gary" asked Gwangsoo the naive one. 

"What worries me, is that Jae Hoon may take Jihyo from me, with good looks."  Gary says sighing, the rest laughed. They all soon walked out going outside. 

"Byul isn't this your second time on Running man?" Asked Suk Jin. She nodded her head. "Why are you always nodding your head?" Jae suk . She suddenly glared at him, "Why are you always asking questions?" She said, right back. The memebers and the guest just laughed.

"For your first mission you will be joining to the pool and will be playing a game there" a PD said.

The memebers got on a bus, going to the swimming pool. After a few stops there were there. The VJs followed them to the pool, and stopped filing once they got inside. They took a quick break. The group of people got into a shorts and shirt bathing suit with all different colors, that represented them. Once Jae Hoon got dressed he jumped in the pool happily.

"You weren't supposed to do that" the PD, making fun of him. 

 

_______________

"Today we will be playing he game Chicken" The PD said. 

"I like to eat chicken" Gwangsoo muttered.

"Chicken is the game where one person is piggyback riding another and two other are doing the same, they two teams must fight each other and what ever two people go down first loses." The PD said while holding a megaphone. Jihyo and Jong kook immediately high fived. The others groaned, although Byul and Jae Hoon shrugged. 

"The first up are Gwangsoo and Jae suk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter