Kick ball

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tuesday, 9:00AM

Go to the Yankees baseball field

there you'll be told your mission

The actors/singers quickly got into their car, starting their GPS and rolling their wheels. The memebers thought they were going to play Physic baseball, one of their favorite games. Jae Hoon thought we were doing obstacles, Byul also thought we would be playing Physic baseball, after all she watched running man. 

Jihyo rubbed her eyes, "I pretty much live for running man" she said to the camera. "Your welcome" she muttered. The VJ snickered. 

Haha sighed, "I was so scared when I saw Byul, I thought she wanted a divorce" he muttered. "But I'm so thankful that didn't happen" he said in relief. 

"I never watched back to the future, so I don't really knows what's going on" Gwangsoo said nerve wrecking. "Do you think that will effect my work in this these episodes." He said to the VJ, the VJ nodded. "NOOO" Gwangsoo screamed in terror,with a frightened face. "How was that?" He asked the VJ, the VJ gave him a thumbs down. Gwangso jerked his head away,hurt. 

They all quickly arrived, wearing hoodies that had colors that were assigned to them. Jae suk, the one with a green hoodie. "Why am I always wearing green?" He asked the PDs raising his tone. "It's because your grasshopper" he said back, Jae suk sighed. 

Quiet, Jong kook ran to Jae suk pouncing on him. Jae suk screamed for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter