Slip Up

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their Break

The members and guest were reading the script together for the next part of the show. Jae Suk made a joke about Gwangsoo, Jongkook wasn't listening. He saw a part of the script where he would talk to Jihyo. Even though a part of himself still liked his previous crush, he saw Jihyo as a new start,he wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

"Ahh, Jihyo, beautiful Jihyo" muttered Jongkook, he quickly covered his mouth. Haha nodged him with his elbow, "Wait seriously" his dongesaeon silently yelled at him. Jong kook pushed him down quickly running. 

On the other side of the room Jihyo was stretching her arms on a chair. She looked over to Jongkook who was madly in  blushing. 

"JONG KOOK HAS A NEW CRUSH" Haha playfully yelled to everyone. 

"Haha, it's rude, I bet Jong kook wants to keep that a secret, to this special girl" Byul said to Haha, Haha kept laughing she eventually laughed. Jae suk was observing, new jokes were coming to Jong kook soon. Gary went over to Jihyo, they have gotten quite close over the past years. Gwangsoo was laughing so hard, Jae Hoon was eating he didn't seem to care. 

"Who is this person?" Jae suk asked, smirking. 

"We all know her well" Haha said while trying not to lkeep laughing. Jongkook was quiet. 

"You kids, we're starting in 5 minutes" Gwangsoo's cameraman said to them. 5 minutes passed, the members were gaven their mission. It was a mission where the members had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter