End of Episode 1

A New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Crew was on a break, and they got something special in mind. The Running man guests and members were at a pig farm They were getting ready to be getting filmed again and for their mission. 

"For the last mission, you will be on racing in the mud. You must race to the podium and stand on top of there for 10 seconds. There will only be three winners. Those three who win get the best clues to find out who are Marty Mcfly and Dr.Brown." The PD yelled. 

The actors and singers wore there color jumpsuits with black plastic boots. Jae suk,Ji hyo,and Suk Jin wore a towel over their heads. Gwangsoo began to do some jumping jacks with his orange jumpsuit. The rest watched him with a concern look. They all got into positing around the wide mud pit waiting for the beep.

BEEP

They struggled to jump and sprint, with Suk Jin immediately falling with the first step. The camera zoomed into his face. The writers snickered. Jae Hoon suddenly grabbed Gwangsoo's head and attempting to make him fall down. Jae suk the quick grasshopper almost reaches the podium, then Jihyo and Byul pulled him back. The writers quickly wrote down to make the angry bird effect to be put there. Jong kook threw Gary away like he was a garbage back, throwing him all the way back to the beginning. Jae suk grabbed Ji hyo while Haha sneaked away to the podium. Although Byul taking one last step, Haha returned tried to push her but she striked first. Byul easily won first place. 

BEE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter