An update on the author and this story.

They Will Fall
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone!

 

So, this fic hasn't been updated in years. Life got to me in bad ways, depression reared its disgustingly ugly head as well... everything's been y. A lot of things happened in my personal life and... I lost the will to write at all. (My) English, since it isn't my first language, is very rusty now and re-reading this story feels like reading something written by someone else, like the person who wrote it and me are two completely different beings. That scares me very much, since I know the style I used for writing this story is not my usual style, so I have to try extra hard to bring it to life. I'm not even sure there's anyone who remembers this or would want to read this, but I also tend to write for myself, and this story is the one story I've never been able to let go of (I've been writing this since 2012 ok). I want to continue it, to finish it. Even if it's not the best after it's done, I want to see where it goes.

 

I remember thinking of changing the storyline, and I can't even remember now where I wanted it to go at that point tbh, but I have vague ideas that all seem to fit to what's been already written (still have chapter 5 somewhere), so I know there's a good chance I will finish it, I just don't know when. And I think the whole point of this update is to tell you exactly that.

 

TL;DR I'm sad but I still have plans to finish this in case anyone's interested. Please be patient with me.

Please log in to read the full chapter