The Beginning of The treaty peace:

Achieving A Dream

 

(Heechul): So what you want?

(Liyeong): The losers have to apologized to the winners  and confessed that it was their wrong.

(Kyuhyun): And that what you'll do.                     

(Yurin): Don't trust yourself that much.

They started playing, the name was a game but actually it was a  battle between two groups each one was trying to destroy the other, in all of that (Lee teuk/ Sungmin/ Ryewook and Kibum) were trying to calm the others whom were too mad and angry the four peace makers were doing some funny faces and said some jokes and they were naughty with their friends to trying to make everyone laugh and the brought juice but their mission was failed but ,on the contrary,  that made the other three guys (Yesung/ Shindong and Hankyung) and which made all of them angry is the girls' fans there were some of them there and they recognized the girls and asked them for their signs and they took pictures with them, the girls were really nice with them and they were all the time smiling with them and the happiness where very clear on them that made the guys just looked at them when (Lee teuk) said.

(Lee teuk): Look they are really nice and innocent but you…… you are evil guys

(Heechul) did not like that and he went toward those fans saying proudly.

(Heechul): You look like you didn't recognized me…..Look this is "Kim Heechul"…..  Do you want my sign?

(One of the fans): yes I recognized you….. but I just want the girls' sign.

When (Heechul) heard that he got destroyed then when the others saw his face they all laugh at him;  they back to play and the competition was very hot and both of the groups were almost on a par with each other they reach to the end of the match and it was (Donghae's) turn when he came to hit the ball he missed it, the boys got crazy because of that and they shouted at him.

(Kangin): How you missed it?.... It was too easy?..... You meant to do it?

That what were the evil guys were saying but the other guys were laughing at this all  and the girls become happier when they saw the chance to win was bigger now because the last shot was for (Miyeong) the weakest in this game, she was getting ready to do her shot' she was focusing on the ball when (Heechul) came closer to her without anybody noticed  when she moved the billiard stick he shake the stick then she hit the ball and immediately looked at him shouting in his face while the rest were looking at the ball which she hit Perfectly for the first time in her life and when she noticed the silence around her she looked at the ball too when it entered the hole, the girls keep silent for a while then when they realized they win they started to jumped in joy hugging each other. Then the boys apologized silently frustrated then (Miyeong) said with a very cute and worm smile.

(Miyeong): Ok…. Hope we've killed this war.

Then (Lee teuk) replayed smiling and wondering from his friends when they apologized without complaining. 

(Lee teuk): We hope that too.

Then the girls just smiled at the guys and lift, then in the front door they stopped and (Yurin) took he mobile phone out of her coat's pocket and wanted to dialed (Mr. Barker) but (Miso) grabbed it from her hand saying.

(Miso): Let's hang around Seoul's streets and celebrate our success today?

(Nayeong): Dae…. Dae… let's do it?

(Eunhae): Nae..Nae Nado I want to celebrate this happy event?    {Nado= Me too}

(Miyeong): Ok…. Let's go then…. I was thinking about it too.

(Yurin): Knda….. what if someone realized us?     {Knda= but}

(Liyeong): "Yurin" stop objecting.

(Eunhae): Look what we are wearing….. nobody would notice us.

(Nayeong): Yes "Yurin" no one will realized us with those coats and scarves.

(Liyeong): "Yurin" is right….. what if someone knows us?

(Yurin): Thanks god someone is understanding me.

(Miyeong): Are you thinking about the hundred that you saw at the airport? Is it logical to find them all today? Do you know guys that the population in Korea is over than 48 million and…..

(Liyeong) Interrupting: Hay…. Stop….. Stop your philosophy…. And let's go.

(Miso): If no one stop her she won't stop.

They laugh at her then they walked down that street till (Nayeong) said.

(Nayeong): Girls!!.... bagopa?   {bagopa= I'm hungry}

(Liyeong): Aishh you always bagopa.

(Eunhae): Nado?

(Miyeong): You are always hungry.

 (Yurin): Look that's what we're looking for.

(Miso): What is it?

(Yurin): A Korean restaurant……

(Nayeong): Yes …. Yes that's what I want.

They walked to that restaurant and went in, they ordered and had dinner there later when they finished they were going out when a costumer saw them and he kept looking at them to be sure from who are they then the girls wanted to went out he shouted.

(The man): They are "Super Girls".

They tried to ran away but there were two girls going in there and there was not space to went out then the fans came around them and some more came from outside so the girls surrounded in there and could not went out they fans were asking their signs and taking pictures with them the people were too many so the girls get scar because that was their first time to face that much of fans alone.

Meanwhile the guys went out miserably and got to their truck and drove down the street (Donghae) was sitting silently next to the window in the restaurant's side, the truck passed in front of the restaurant and he was looking to it and he saw the people there but he did not sign on his face, the truck continue walking down the street then it stopped in a traffic light when (Donghae)just realized what he saw down there he jumped out off his seat shouting to (Hankyung)   who was driving the truck.

(Donghae): Hyung….. Hyung go back….. go back to that restaurant quickly.

(Hankyung): "Donghae" what's up?

(Donghae): The restaurant….. That restaurant down the street….. Usually it's not crowded.

(Kyuhyun):  Yes I noticed that too.

(Kibum): You mean that girls are!!!...

(Lee teuk): "Hankyung" go back quickly.

The truck went back to that restaurant and some of the boys get out there the people there did not noticed them because they were busy with the girls, (donghae, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Eunhyuk and Ryewook) went between the fans, the girls were too near to each other did not know how to get out of this when the saw (Donghae) came in front of them they feel very happy to see him there and they felt more happy when the saw the rest too; (Donghae) took (Miyeong's) hand and tried to talk her out of there, (Kangin) did the same with (Nayeong). (Kyuhyun) with (Yurin), (Eunhyuk) with (Eunhae), also (Kibum) with (Miso) and (Ryewook) with (Liyeong). They took the girls to their truck, the girls were scared and did not talk while they are in their way home and they guys felt very petty to them when they saw them like that at that time (Miyeong's) phone rang she answered saying.

(Miyeong) Sad: Ajassi….

(Mr. Barker): "Miyeong-ah" where are you?..... I went to pick you up but there's no one here?

(Miyeong): Yes…. We're not there….. We're in our way to home.

(Mr. Barker) Wondering: Home….. With whom?

(Miyeong): With…. They guys.

(Mr. Barker) Wondering: jinjja?   {Jinjja= really}

(Miyeong): Nae.

Then the rest of the girls said to (Miyeong) with eyes full with tears.

(Nayeong): Tell him to go to our house?

(Miyeong): Ajassi ….. please meet us at our house?

(Mr. Barker): "Miyeong-ah" waegura?..... I don't like your  voice….. Are you ok girls?     {Waegura= what happen}

The tears went out of their eyes then (Miso) took they phone and said crying.

(Miso): Ajassi…. Please go there now…. We really need you.

(Mr. Barker): Darling what's happening?.... Are you ok?

(Miso): Aniy…. We are not ok.

(Yurin) took the phone from her and said.

(Yurin): Ajassi….. Don't worry we're ok ….. We just want to see you.

(Mr. Barker): Ok… Ok I'll be waiting for you there.

(Yurin) hanged up the phone and gave it back to (Miyeong) and they sit in their seats quietly, the guys were talking to them trying to make them feel comfortable after they saw their condition, then (Donghae) put his hand on (Miyeong's) hand which she was sitting next to him and said to her when she looked in his eyes.

(Donghae): Don't be scared "Miyeong" while we are with you ….. nothing is going to you……. I'm protecting you….. I mean we.

She could not speak she just sign to him by a small smile.

They arrived to their house and (Mr. Barker) was already waiting there as he said when the girls saw him they went out of the truck and ran to him and hugged him crying like kids then he said wondering.

(Mr. Barker): Hey girls waegura?..... kinchanyo? 

Then they guys went out too after them then (Mr. Barker) looked at them and said to them.

(Mr. Barker): Guys what happened to them? It's the first time I see tem crying.

(Lee teuk): They were surrounded by the fans.

(Mr. barker): Were you with them?

(Heechul): No they were alone….. "Donghae" realized that by sudden.

(Mr. Barker): That's sound bad….. they've never faced their fans an less I'm with them with some bodyguards…… their families wills.

(Kyuhyun): I could see that too.

(Mr. barker): Girls…. Don't I tell you to call me when you're leaving? Why don't you do what I said?

(Miso): We're sorry…… We won't do it again…… Proems.

Then (Miyeong) looked to the guys and said wiping her tears.

(Miyeong): Guys….. Gomawo for your help….. And we apologize about all the problems we did.

(Lee teuk): Don't say that….. I really enjoy the wars we had.

And he laughed to make the girls relax then (Kangin) came closer to him and said making a sad face.

(Kangin): You were enjoying it but not us.

Then all the guys laughed (Nayeong) then came closer to them and said while she was feeling guilty.

(Nayeong): We are really sorry.

(Kyuhyun): It's ok….. He was just kidding.

(Kibum) Came to the front: Ok…. It's cold here…. You have to go in now.

(Mr. Barker): Yes you're right….. Let's go girls.

The guys went into their truck and the girls went up to their house.

The next evening they went to the studio to recorded their song which they sing together in the movie. After the finish the boys invited the girls for dinner they were all enjoying their dinner but for unusually (Donghae and Kangin) had silent mood for most of the time, (Lee teuk) noticed that then he said to them.

(Lee teuk): yah….. "Donghae".. "Kangin"….. Why you are silent today? Not like usual?

Both of them got confused  and did not know what to do till (Donghae) said.

(Donghae): I'm not silent…. I'm eating.

(Kangin): Yeah we're eating….. and when you eat you mustn't speak.

The night finish and everyone went to his house when the guys just entered their house (Kangin) said going directly to his bedroom.

(Kangin): I'm tired I'll go to sleep don't annoy me.

(Donghae) Following him: Nado.

(Eunhyuk): "Donghae" wait….. I want to tell you something.

(Donghae) Leaving: Not now hyung.

(Eunhyuk) Wondering: What's wrong with them?

(Siwon): There's something happening with them.

(Kyuhyun and Kibum) laughed knowing what was the matter then one of them said.

(Kyuhyun): I'll go to sleep too.

(Kibum): Take me with you.

(Lee teuk): You too?..... Guys what's wrong with you?

Both of them went then (Heechul) went to (Lee teuk) and put his hand on the other's shoulder saying confusedly.

(Heechul): What do you think is going on?

Then (Lee teuk) Take (Heechul's) hand out of his shoulder saying.

(Lee teuk): How I'll know?..... Go and ask them.

 

 sorry about beening late to update sorry i was sick promise  to update the next chapter soon ^-^ hope like this one and hope you subscrip