The Third World War !!

Achieving A Dream

 

Both of the (Super Girls) and (Super Junior) members had were ready to start arguing when the movie director (Mr. Jang) said to them shouting from far place from them.

(Mr. Jang): Guy go and change your clothes and be ready.

                                                                                  (All of them): Dae~~~

They then went to their changing room then girls change and went out first then the guys, the all were sitting in a classroom acting the guys started rubbing their bodies without being noticed from the camera and the girls started to laugh but they were trying to hide it when the guys started rubbing crazily and they stood up from their seats at that moment the girls burst out laughing all who were their did not understand what was going when the guys started to take of their shirts and they ran to the swimming pool everyone followed them trying to know what was going but when they saw the guys in there everyone burst out laughing, the girls were standing in front of the swimming pool laughing and they did not realized that what they have done made the guys really mad at them, (Heechul and Kangin) saw the girls standing in front of them so they went out of the pool with anger was flying out of their eyes (Heechul) stood up in front of them and shouted loudly at them.

(Heechul): What you have done huh?..... Do you think it's funny... hun??

The girls were scared at this time especially when the rest 12 guy stood right in front of them, they did not say a word at that time (Mr. Jang) came and stood between them and he said.

(Mr. Jang): Eottokaso??.... Waegura?  { Eottokaso= what are you doing/ Waegura= what happened}

(Leeteuk) angrily: Aniy.... Aniymida.

(Eunhyuk) complaining: Hyung???

(Sungmin): Nae.... Nothing happened.... We just were swimming.

Then (Leeteuk/ Sungmin/ Ryewook and Kibum) pushed the rest of the guys to their room, they changed their clothes and finished their work for that day.

In the end of the day the girls were leaving when (Mr. Barker) said to them.

(Mr. Barker): Jamkkaman girls..... I'll bring the car to here.

(The girls) Dae ajeossi.

He just went away when the guys went closer to them (Yurin) said in English provoking them and that is her job provoking people.

(Yurin): There are the losers.

When (Heechul) heard that he said whispering to (Kibum).

(Heechul): What they said? What they said?

(Kibum) In Korean: Nothing.

(Eunhae) Interrupted shouting: What's now?

(Heechul): You put ants in our clothes, maja?

(Miyeong) Coldly: So?

(Hankyung): How dare you do that for us?

(Nayeong): It's one by one.

(Donghae) Angrily: And what did to you?

(Kyuhyun) Coming closer to them: Nado?

(Yurin) Came closer to him then shouted: You were laughing.

(Kangin): Yaah do loud you voice.

At that moment (Mr. Barker) came with the car when the girls saw him (Miyeong) said coldly.

(Miyeong): Let's go girls.

The girls tried to pass away (Miyeong) was in the front they started to wake from between the guys (Donghae) cough (Miyeong's) arm then he said while their backs were facing each other.

(Donghae): You announced the war between us?

(Miyeong): You start it.

She then grabbed her hand and they lift, they went back home happy with what they did but they were afraid too from  the war which had started.

Both of the two groups were in war for two weeks and anther week had gone after that and then in one day after they were working in that movie recording all of them were busy except (Miyeong and Nayeong) from the girls and (Lee teuk and Sungmin) from the boys did not have something to do at that time they were all feeling bored each two in their side, the two girls were sitting next to a round table and they found a way to throw their bored away when they create a game it was a funny game they were laughing then their laughs reached to (Lee teuk's and Sungmin's) ears the both of them looked at each other then they walked slowly to the girls' table looking for peace between the two groups, the two boys stand next to the table then (Lee teuk) said with an attractive smile.

(Lee teuk): What are you doing?.... You looked enjoying you time?

The girls stopped playing then (Nayeong) looked at him with no expression on her face saying.

(Nayeong): It's none of your business.

(Miyeong) Interrupting saying with smile: Yes we are, we created a game throwing the bored.

(Sungmin) With his cute: Jinjja?.... Can we play with you?

(Nayeong): Andwaeyo…. {  Andwaeyo= no way}

(Miyeong) Interrupting: krom. {krom= sure}

(Lee teuk) With his smile: kmsahimda.

(Miyeong): Gwenjanyeo. { Gwenjamyeo= it's ok}

(Sungmin): So how do you play this game?

(Miyeong): Try to make the funniest and the cutest faces and don't laugh…… If you laugh you'll lose. OK?

(Lee teuk and Sungmin): OK.

(Nayeong): Ok then me and "Miyeong" will be one team and you guys the anther team….

(Lee teuk): Ok.

(Nayeong): Kenda?.... What will be the bet?

(Sungmin) Wondering: Bet??!!

(Miyeong): Oh no need for that "Nayeong".

(Nayeong): No we need it Unii….. The game will be more interesting.

(Lee teuk): It's Ok "Miyeong-ssi" ask whatever you want?

(Nayeong) with a smirk: OK the loser have to bay dinner for the others?

(Lee teuk) Smiling: No problem…. I'll bay for you and your friends.

(Miyeong) After thinking: Great idea "Nayeong" …. But I have small amendment.

(Lee teuk): What's that?

(Miyeong): Instead of baying us dinner…… invite everyone for dinner.

(Lee teuk): No it's problem….

(Sungmin) Smiling: Don't worry hyung…… You take half and I'll take the other half.

Then they laugh about him and it was the first laugh between them the rest whom were working noticed that but they could not go and checked that out because of their work; the four of them started playing they were laughing loudly then the boys had points more than the girls at the beginning but it did not goes for long the girls won in the end they finished (Miyeong and Nayeong) did a hi-five then (Nayeong) said kidding.

(Nayeong): So when is the dinner will be?

At that time the rest of the boys came over and (Rye wook) was looking into (Lee teuk's and Sungmin's) eyes warning " If you did some good things they are going to destroy it" and before anyone of them said a word (Donghae) said.

(Donghae): Hyung….. What's happening here?

(Lee teuk) trying to avoid any argument: I think I'll borrow some money from you guys.

(Sungmin) Standing from his seat in joy: Everyone is invited for dinner…..{ then he said putting his arm on "Lee teuk's shoulder}…….  Me and hyung will pay for that.

(Siwon): That was your bat?

(Kangin): yah you cheated them.

(Nayeong): yah we didn't…. So stop saying that.

(Yesung): It's the truth.

(Miyeong): Yah we didn't forced them to play with us.

(Sungmin): That's right… we asked to join them.

After a wry smile from (Hankyung) (Miyeong) said.

(Miyeong): That's how we treated when we want to clear everything.

(Heechul) got closer to her: Are you scare??

Finally the help came after a wry laugh from the boys the other four girls came over there when (Yurin) heard the last sentence she directly said interrupting their evil laugh.

(Yurin): Do you think we are scared from you because you are boys and we are girls?

Then (Kyuhyun) got closer to her and said in his cold voice with an evil smile on his face.

(Kyuhyun): Yes you are.

 (Yurin) Got closer to him: Actually you have to think about that once more guys….. Because the truth is just the opposite.

(Kyuhyun) Shouting: yahh how dare you said that about us?

(Eunhae) Shouting next to "Yurin": Ibwayo….. Don't take with her I this way.  {Ibwayo= hey you}

(Siwon): And are you their lawyer?

(Liyeong): Nae….. Does it annoyed you?

(Siwon): You all do.

(Liyeong): Good.

(Eunhyuk): The game has to be repeated.

(Miso): It's over they won….. Girls  ajeossi is waiting for us….. Let's go.

The girls just turn their backs to the boys when they heard (Heechul) said.

(Heechul): You are really afraid to be the losers.

(Kibum): Come on guys stop annoying them.

They girls stopped walking and they turned to the boy they all had an eye contact , there were challenge faces then (Eunhae) said almost shouting.

(Eunhae): OK let's do it……. Let's see who is the loser here.

(Eunhyuk): Let's make it more serious.

(Donghae): So let's play billiard?

(Miyeong): OK let's go.

(Donghae) Wondering: Now??

(Miyeong) Cynically: What is it your bedtime?

(Siwon) Shouting angrily: Yahhh stop mocking.

She just turned her face from him and sighed mockingly then (Kyuhyun) said with a serious face.

(Kyuhyun): I know a good pleas .

(Yurin): So lead us.

Then they walked seriously to their truck not like usual then while they were getting into it (Mr. Barker) said to them.

(Mr. Barker): Get in quickly, let me take you home fast, I have something to do.

(Miso): Nado….  {Nado= me to}

(Nayeong) Madly: We have something to do too.

(Mr. Barker) Frustrated: OH don't say it's another battle with the boys!!!

(Eunhae) Madly: Yes it is…… Oh I hate those losers.

(Yurin) Nervously:  Oh those bumptious..

(Mr. Barker): Weren't you from their fans??

(The Girls) Shouting: AJEOSSI~~~ DON’T SAY THAT AGAIN.

(Mr. Barker): OK…..OK calm down….

Then he started driving following the boys truck while they were in their way (Nayeong) said wondering.

(Nayeong): By the way….. Ajeossi….

(Miyeong) Interrupting: "Nayeong" don't talk to him while he's driving.

(Mr. Barker): It's ok "Miyeong- ah" ….. Just talk little girl what do you want?

(Nayeong) Complaining: Ajeossi~~~…. Don't call me little girl I'm not anymore.

(Mr. Barker) Giggling: OK….Ok mianah.

(Miso) Sarcastically: That's what you always do for me….. You know how I feel now?

They laugh about her and (Miso) and she said that because all the girls always call (Miso) the little girl or baby {Agi= Baby} after that (Nayeong) said madly interrupting their laugh.

(Nayeong): Could you just let me speak now?

(Liyeong) Kidding: Oh ajeossi do we arrive yet?

(Yurin): I don't think so.

(Nayeong): Ajeossi….

(Eunhae) Interrupting: Oh when we will arrive ajeossi?

(Nayeong) Almost shout: Stop irking me…. I'm angry enough from those losers.

The girls laugh again about her then (Mr. barker) said smiling to (Nayeong).

(Mr. Barker): Don't care about them…… I'm listening to you.

She was sitting right behind him she just went closer to his seat and said.

(Nayeong): What I want to say that….{ She stopped talking for a while then she said sadly}…. Oh I forget.

They then all laugh {that is "Nayeong" if someone interrupt her she would forget what she was talking about} they were all laughing while (Nayeong) was trying to remember what she wanted to say they stopped laughing when (Miyeong) said.

(Miyeong): At lest we laugh before we meet those losers again.

(Nayeong) Going out from her silent: Yes I remember….. I remember….. I ….

(Miyeong) was sitting right next to (Nayeong) and when (Miyeong) just opened kidding with (Nayeong) she immediately covered it with her hand counting her talk.

(Nayeong): Ajeossi….. When we'll finish working with this movie?

At (Nayeong's) word they playful girls turned to serious girls (Yes she's right when ajeossi) that's what they said after her then he replayed them.

(Mr. Barker): Well as I know….. It has to be finished in those 9 months.

(Eunhae) complaining: Ohh that's really long time.

(Miso) Rejoiced the girls: But we won't give up….. (Super Girls fighting).

(The girls) raising their hands up: (Super Girls fighting).

After a short time of girls normal talk (Mr. Barker) interrupted.

(Mr. Barker): They stopped…… I think that's the pleas.

(The girls): We will be the winners.

 They all went out and (Miso) was the last one and when she was leaving he said.

(Mr. Barker): Call me when you finish…… I'll come to pick you up.

The boys were standing in front of the club's door when the girls all stood in front of them then (Siwon and  Donghae) wanted to go in but (Miyeong) steeped in quickly and said in English standing in front of them.

(Miyeong) Smiling: Ladies first.

(Siwon) oppose (Donghae 's) way putting his arm on (Donghae 's) chest saying with a sarcastically smile.

(Siwon) Repeated: Ladies first.

Then the girls went in first then they were followed by (Siwon / Donghae and Eunhyuk) then (Siwon /Heechul / Hankyung and Kangin) and then (Kyuhyun and Yesung) with (Sungmin/ Ryewook/ Kibum and Lee teuk) after them then (Kyuhyun) said angrily to (Yesung).

(Kyuhyun): Why they keep laughing whet ever we do to them.

Then when (Lee teuk) heard this he went for word them and put is arms around (Kyuhyun's and Yesung's) shoulders saying with a smile.

(Lee teuk): And that's what's killing you.

(Ryewook): That's right.

(Yesung) Taking his hyung's hand out of his shoulder: You are really traitors… go away from us.

(Kyuhyun): Hyung you have to be in our side not theirs.

(Kibum): Hey….. they're just girls.

(Sungmin): And nice girls.

(Yesung and Kyuhyun) were really made they did not say anything and they just went away from those 4 guys which were laughing at them.

They went in and they all stopped next to a billiard table then (Eunhae) said looking in the boys eyes with a smirk in the corner of .

(Eunhae): So you all will play against us?

(Eunhyuk) Laughing: Sure no.

(Kangin): You are just girls we'll be lenient with you.

(Nayeong) Looking to him with a smirk: Yes we're girls…. But we have the brain power which's stronger than the muscles you have.

Pointing to (Kangin's) muscles then (Miyeong) continued.

(Miyeong): And it won't help you facing us.

(Heechul): we'll make it fair…. Four to four…… And I'll be the first player.

(Kangin): I'm the second.

(Eunhyuk): The third.

(Lee teuk): And me.

(Siwon): No hyung…… you'll mess everything as usual….. I'll be the fourth.

(Donghae): I don't want to play….. Let hyung play instead of me.

(Heechul): No… You will play…. And "Kyuhyun" too.

(Liyeong): But…

The boys looked at her then she continued.

(Liyeong): The Bat won't be the dinner this time.

(Heechul): So what you want?

(Liyeong): The losers have to apologized to the winners  and confessed that it was their wrong

 

sorry about being late -.-'' i have exams   hope you like this chapter ^-^ and i hope i'll update soon 

please leave your comment and subsriptions ^-^ i'm thankfull for reading me story see you soon