The First Challenge

Achieving A Dream

 

(Mr. Barker) Sadly: I think that.... It is too late.

(Eunhae) Going on stage madly: No it is not.

She went on the stage While the last judge was leaving from the hall's door she then shouted at them.

(Eunhae): Stop ~~~

They girls followed her saying trying to stop her saying.

(Yurin): "Eunhae" come back here….. What are you trying to do?..... Come back.

(Liyeong): "Eunhae" stop that and come back.

At that time the judge turn his head to her and the rest back to the hall after they heard her voice and when (Nayeong) saw that she said.

 (Nayeong): Girls jamkkanman …… Let her do it. {jamkkanman= wait}

  The girls did not say anything and they just looked at (Eunhae) when she was saying.

(Eunhae): There are still competitor you have to listen to.

(Judge 1): But you are late.

(Eunhae): It was not in our hands.

(Judge 2): It is not good for you....you must be in time.

(Judge 1): Or you are trying to be stars?

(Eunhae) With smirk: Maybe..... Something like that.

(Judge 1): Let's go from here now.

(Eunhae): But you did not listen to us?

(Judge 3): Do we have to?

(Eunhae): Sorry.... But yes you have to.

(Liyeong) Whispering : '' Eunhae'' that is enough.... It did not work.

(Judge 3): You look very confident with what you have got?

(Eunhae): I would not be here if I was not.

(Judge 4) Whispering to his friends: Guys let's listen to them...... This girl really impressed me.

(Judge 3) Whispering too: Yes ...... let's see what they have.

(Judge 4) Whispering: I do not know what do you feel about this girls ...... But I really have strange feeling about them.

The judges decided to give the girls a chance and they really happy about it but there was no time celebrating but it was time to show of what they have, the judges sit in their places and the girls stood in the middle of the stage getting ready to start. The music played '' It was not loud and noisy and it was not too quit and boring'' they girls started singing and did so symmetric dancing moves like they are five shadows for one girls then in the middle of the song (Eunhae) did some hard dance moves and she did that greatly while she is the best dancer between the girls the judges were really amazed by them, later when the finish one of the judges said.

(The judge): You are really as you called yourselves (Super Girls)

They were surprised from that name they had been called but later they knew that it was (Mr. Barker) he recorded them with this name; they girls were the best in that competition and they were number one.

They girls become famous and they had two albums in the UK they were succeeded and they have got many fans then after six months of succeed they decided to go back to their country Korea with their manger (Mr. Barker).

And there they surprised when they saw a lot of fans waiting for them at the airport, when they arrived to the house they will live in, it was three bedrooms one is big and two small bedrooms, they six girls were fighting who will take the biggest bedroom then they balloted and the result was the biggest bedroom for (Miyeong and Yurin) and the another bedroom for (Nayeong and Eunhae) and the last for (Liyeong and Miso).

They made some singing parties and they were succeed till the girls had an offer to act in a movie, they accepted that offer when (Mr. Barker) advice them to. In the day they have to sign the contract; (Miyeong) woke up early that morning and she went instead of the rest of the girls with their manger (Mr. Barker).

While the both of them were in the waiting room sitting on an comfortable  sofa two men interred the room (Miyeong) just took a look at them then her eyes widened, she saw (Super Junior's) member (lee teuk) and (Jan ho) (Super Junior's) manger the both of them came and sit to her she looked at (Lee teuk) and said and she was amazed.

(Miyeong) Bowed her head to him: Annyeonghaseyo.

He then replayed bowing his head to with his killer full smile.

(Lee teuk): Annyeinghaseyo.

(Miyeong) Wondering: Are you " Lee teuk " from " Super Junior"

(Lee teuk) With his smile: Nae it's me. {Dae = yes}

(Miyeong): Oh I can't believe it.

(Lee teuk) Smiling: You are from the new girl group "Super Girls" , right?

She was surprised thinking " how does he know about us " then she just replay smiling too.

(Miyeong): Nae, you too know about "Super Girls"?

(Lee teuk): Nae, I watched some of the parties you made, you are really awesome.

(Miyeong) Smiling shyly: gomabseumnida….. I didn't  know that we are famous here !! the fans here are more than the UK.

They smiled to each other then the secretary said to all of them.

(The  secretary): Please come in "Mr. Jang" is waiting for you.

{Mr. Jang is the director of the movie}

The four of them went in to (Mr. jang's) office they sit in front of his desk then he wanted to introduce them to each other (Lee teuk) interrupted him saying.

(lee teuk): No need, we already know each other.

(Mr. Jang): That's great… It seems that we won't have problems.

(Miyeong) Wondering: jamkkanman sir….

(Mr. Jang): Mwo?  {Mwo? = what?}

(Miyeong) Pointing her finger to him: You said " We won't"? what do you mean by "WE"?

(Mr. Jang) Wondering: We…… Me ….You …. "Lee teuk-ssi" and the others?

(Miyeong) Surprising: Mwo?? You mean we will work with    "Super Junior"?

(Mr. Barker) Confusing: Dae…. Mianh I forget to tell you.

(Miyeong): Oh ajeossi~~~ ….. how you forget to tell me something like that.

They sign the contract after they finished (Miyeong) went back home and when she just enter the house she saw (Yurin) was sitting on their light red sofa she was watching TV then she told her.

(Miyeong): Yurin-ah ….. Where are the girls?

(Yurin) Looking at the TV: They are still sleeping ….. {then she looked at "Miyeong" and said} ….. Oh jamkkanman …… what happened with you there?

(Miyeong) just look at (Yurin) and said with smirk.

(Miyeong): Follow me if you want to know.

Then she ran to the girls bedrooms (Yurin) followed her then while they were running (Eunhae) was going out from the bathroom and she saw them running then she followed the both of them then (Nayeong) was in the kitchen making a sandwich when she saw them running toward (Liyeong and Miso's) bedroom she said.

(Nayeong): What's up with them???.... Oh they have something.

Then she ran after them (Miyeong) entered the room and jumped on their beds and took pillows and she throw them on the two sleep girls shouting.

(Miyeong): wake up lazy girls…. Wake up.

Then (Miso) said with a mad voice and her eyes still closed.

(Miso): Shut up and let me sleep or I'm going to kill you.

But (Liyeong) did not say anything and she put a pillow on her head then (Miyeong) said crossing her hands to her chest acting mad.

(Miyeong): OK you don't want to know….. what happened with me …. OK as you like.

Then (Yurin) entered the room and she was followed by (Eunhae and Nayeong) (Yurin) sit on (Liyeong's) bed and said.

(Yurin): Come on say what happened next?

(Eunhae) Rubbing her hair and saying in a sleepy voice: What happened? What are you talking about?

(Nayeong) With a sandwich in her hand:  Unii …. Unii you bring something for us?

(Miyeong) Said slowly: No...No... We~~~ went~~~ to~~ sign~~ the~~ contract~~~

(Yurin) Throwing the pillow in her: And then…… Speak quickly.

(Miyeong) Laughing: Ok… Ok guess who we are going to act with?

(Liyeong) From under the pillow: Who it would be except a small actor like us.

(Miyeong): Aniy.. {Aniy= No}

(Nayeong): So who?

(Miyeong): They are { then she said shouting} '' Super Junior''

(Miso and Liyeong) just woke up from their beds shouting.

(The girls): What '' Super Junior''???

(Eunhae): You are absolutely kidding.

(Miyeong): No I'm not.

(Nayeong): Are you sure you are not kidding??

(Miyeong): 100%.

Then the girls started jumping on the beds in joy till (Miso) said interrupting them.

(Miso): Jamkkaman girls….. When we will start working on that movie?

(Nayeong): Maja …. Maja … When?  {Maja= right }

(Miyeong): After 15 days from now.

(Eunhae): 15 days?? …. That's too long.

(Yurin): No it's not..... We waited years to meet them .... So can't we just wait for 15 days.

(Nayeong): Yes you are right.

(Miso): We did??

(Eunhae): Yes we did.

Then the girls started laughing when (Liyeong) interrupted them saying.

(Liyeong): But I didn't.

(Yurin): You didn't what?

(Liyeong): I didn't wait to meet '' Super Junior''

(Eunhae): Oh really?

(Liyeong) Proudly:  Yes because I don't like them..... and I'll never do.

(Miso): Ok we'll see what will happen.

The 15 days went away quickly as the girls were so excited to meet their favorite idles, while they were in their way to the place where they are going to work in the girls were asking how their meeting with (Super Junior) will be, and that what the (Super Junior) members were asking about too thinking about the girls how will be.

(Eunhyuk): How the girls will be??.... Snobby? Arrogant? Sweet? (Lee teuk): Well…. When I saw '' Miyeong'' she looks sweet and nice …. Sure they will be like her?

(Donghae): Jinjja they are yeapo and looks nice …. But we still don't know anything about them.  {Jinjja= really/ Yeapo= beautiful}

(Kibum): They are six girls came from the UK '' Miyeong" is the oldest and she is the leader "Miso" her sister and she's the youngest and their cousins "Yurin then Nayeong and Liyeong" then their friend "Eunhae" and they had great succeeded in just six months and they are really famous.

(Kangin) Surprised: Wow …. Yah "Kibum-ah" how you keep all this information?

(Shindong) Putting his hand on Kibum's head: Are you hiding a computer in your head?

(Heechul): Your head which has to be big not " Yesung's" head.

(Yesung): Hyung stop saying that about me.

They laugh at him when the girls just entered, the guys noticed that then they went closer to them to greet them meanwhile (Eunhyuk) went away slowly trying to not make anyone notice him but (Heechul) did and said.

(Heechul) Whispering: "Eunhyuk-ah'' where are you going?

(Eunhyuk): Shhh just come.

And then (Kangin , Hankyung, Shindong) saw them and followed the two of them while the rest went to the girls they were all taking when (Eunhyuk) came holding a toy seemed like a mouse and suddenly without anyone noticed he throw it on the girls and when they saw a mouse between their legs (Liyeong and Yurin) just shout frightened while (Miyeong) ran two  meters away ;because she is afraid from mice; but none of (Nayeong, Miso and Eunhae) scared from that they guy laughed loudly (Eunhae) just saw what (Eunhyuk) did and then she picked up the toy from the ground and took it closer to (Eunhyuk) and she was shaking it in front of his face saying angrily.

  (Eunhae): Do you think this will scare us?

(Eunhyuk) Looked at his friend then said laughing: Yes it did.

(Kangin) Laughing and pointing to " Miyeong": Look to your friend….. she run away.

(Nayeong) Said madly in English: Girls …. Let’s go and see what we have.

They walked between the boys while they just continued laughing when the girls passed from them then (Eunhae) throw the toy to their direction and it hit (Eunhyuk's) head from behind when he turned his head to see who did that he just saw the girls walking away like they did not do anything. That day finished and both of the girls and the boys did not like each other, they did not have work together the next day so that made the girls little happy. At that night they girls were sitting together in front of the TV when (Miso) just said.

(Miso): OMG …. Do we have to meet those boys tomorrow?

(Miyeong): I really don't believe that we liked them one day.

(Yurin) And we were so excited meeting them.

(Liyeong): So I win…. They are bad boys.

(Nayeong) Shouting: Shot your mouth …… { then she said sadly} …. Oh that's really depressing.

(Eunhae): yah .... What's wrong with you girls..... We won't going to give up that easy.... You forget who we are? We are ''Super Girls'' and nothing stops us.

(Nayeong): You are absolutely right... We have to pay it back.

(Yurin): Yes .... But we need time to think about what we're going to do for them.

(Miyeong): And that's what we don't have.

(Liyeong): It's....

(The girls) Interrupting her: Don't talk.

A silent moment came and the girls were thinking when (Miso) with her usualmalicious smile.

(Miso): We don't need it.

(Miyeong) Smiling: You it's the first time I become happy when I see this malicious smile.

(Nayeong) then laugh and said: Now tell us what are you thinking about?

(Miso): Do one of you noticed the flowers' basin in that school?

(Eunhae/ Miyeong) At the same time: No I didn't.

(Yurin): I did .... What about it?

Then she started telling them what they will do while (Liyeong) was just looking at them, they next day the girls went to that school early; that school it was the place they recorded their movie because the movie was taking about the high school student; the girls did their plan and they are just waiting for the result now when '' Super Junior's'' members arrived there the girls said loudly in English.

(The girls): The losers arrive.

That was the beginning of that day the guy tried to argued back but there were (Lee teuk and Sungmin) stopping them they were just looking for peace.

 

 

 

Hope you like this chapter guys please leave your comments if you have any thing disturb you ^-^