The first song.

Achieving A Dream

 

(Miyeong) was sitting on her bed thinking quietly when suddenly the door opened and five girls ran to her quickly and jumped to her bed then she said.

(Miyeong): Yah ..... You freak me out..... When did you come girls?

(Liyeong): Just now.

(Nayeong) Laughing: What are you doing alone?

(Miyeong) Pretending angry: I was thinking about something and you disturb me.

(Yurin) Smiling: Jinjja?? Are you creating a new dance?  { Jinjja = really}

(Miyeong): Anyio..... I was....  { Anyio = No}

(Miso) Interrupted: It is her friend's birthday tomorrow and she do not know what to give her.

Then moment of silence came (Eunhae) throw it away saying.

(Eunhae): The new song.

The girls looked at her wondering  saying at the same time.

(The girls): WHAT???

(Eunhae): The new song we wrote..... It is ready and we can sing it greatly.

The girls thought about it but (Miyeong) said refusing the idea.

(Miyeong): But....

(Miso) Interrupting: It is a great idea.

(Liyeong): Yes....Yes I like it.

(Nayeong): And we will help you.... right girls?

(Yurin): Sure we will..... And it will be a special gift.... I proems.

(Miyeong): What about the music? We did not record it yet?

(Eunhae/Miso) At the same time: We will take our music instruments?

(Nayeong): I like this idea.

(Miyeong) Surprising: What are you talking about girls?..... Do you know how difficult is that?

(Liyeong): Unii... We can handle that out. { Unii = My older sister}

(Miyeong): OH girls..... Do you want me to remind you what instruments do we have.....

(Yurin) Interrupting: Drums, org and tow guitars ..... We know that..... come on just say yes.

(Miyeong) thought about what the girls said looking at them then she said.

(Miyeong): OK... I will see what can you do.

They then spent the rest of the day turning and planning what they will do in the party. In the next day everything was ready and later when they arrived there at the party place (Miyeong's) friend (Jessica) welcomed them and they hope happy birthday to her and she thank them then (Miyeong) said while looking around the place.

(Miyeong): Wow it is a big party..... You are really luck girl.

(Jessica): Yes.... It is my the twentieth birthday, it comes just once in my life.

(Miyeong) Sadly: And you are the only child, it is really disaster to have a younger sister.

(Yurin): That is absolutely right with two younger sisters.

(Liyeong) Madly: I guess I heard something?

(Nayeong): What you were saying '' Yurin-ah''

(Yurin) Changing her word immediately: I said no thing.

(Miyeong): Oh poor you '' Yurin-ah'' do not worry I know how do you feel.

(Miso): And what you are saying you too?

(Eunhae): I think we are really lucky '' Jessica''

(Nayeong): '' Eunhae'' nochugule??  {nochugule = Do you want to die}

                                                                                       After the girls laugh (Jessica) said.

(Jessica): Ok girls have fun…. I have to see the gussets.

She went away and then later when the singing time came (Miyeong) took (Jessica) away from there while they make everything up on a small stage was made and after they finish the tow girls came over when they become in the middle of the hall (Jessica) saw that stage and the instrument on it she was surprised then (Miyeong) left her and went on the stage where the girls were waiting for her and she took the microphone and said.

(Miyeong): I will sing a song and I am giving it to my friend '' Jessica'' hope you like it.

She said that looking in (Jessica's) eyes. Then (Miyeong) went and sat behind the Drums then (Miso) started to play a quiet notes on her Org it was followed by a quiet notes from (Yurin's) electric guitar and (Liyeong's) classical guitar with sporadic knocks from (Miyeong's) drums after that (Miyeong) started saying.

(Miyeong): The BFF is the word that I really like.

                       And the BFF It's the gold of all this life ..... ooww~~~

(Miso) With a light voice: BFF~~~

At this time (Miyeong) knocked much on her Drums with high notes from (Yurin's and Eunhae's) electric guitars then there notes become low and here (Nayeong) came with her violin and (Liyeong's) classical guitar (Yurin) said.

(Yurin): Where we go ~~~

(Nayeong/Liyeong): We're going together ~~

(Yurin): and I will hold ~~~`

(Nayeong/ Liyeong): Your hand forever ~~  

(Miso): And whatever you do ~~

(Miyeong/Eunhae/ Miso): I will never leave you.

(Miso): So don't ever leave me ~~~

They completed singing and all who were in that hall listened carefully to them and they almost were shocked from what they are seeing in front of them. When the girls finished everyone was there clapped for them and the girls were so happy for that reaction because their first time to sing in public.

They all had a great time there and later when they left the party they just stepped out of the door the heard a man voice calling them the girls stopped and turn around; it was a thirties aged man with light brown hair and blue eyes' he came closer to them and said introducing himself.

(The man): Hello girls .. I am " Bin Barker "

(Miyeong) Said shaking their hands: Hello " Mr. Barker " …. I am " Miyeong " and those are  " Yurin, Nayeong, Liyeong, Eunhae and Miso"

She said pointing to each one of the girls he said then.

(Mr. Barker): Glad to meet you girls … I want to say that you were awesome girls.

(Miyeong): Thank you sir.

(Mr. Barker): by the way….. Could I know from where you get that song?

(Yurin): We wrote it.

(Mr. Barker) With widen eyes: Wow that is brilliant….. And the melody also you did it?

(Eunhae) proudly: Yes we did.

(Miso) With one step forward him: What do you think about it?

(Liyeong) One step closer to '' Miso ": Do you like it sir?

(Mr. Barker): Sure I did….. you have done magnificent work !!! Congratulations.

(Nayeong): Thank you very much sir you look really like it.

(Mr. Barker) Smiling from their childish reaction: Yes… And I can tell that you would be the bum of this year …… If you just would like to?

The girls' eyes widen while he smiled at them then he continued saying while he was getting a card out of his jacket's pocket handling it to (Miyeong) .

(Mr. Barker): This is my card…..{'' Miyeong " took the card without saying a word he said then}…..  It has all my numbers ……. I will be waiting for your call….{ he hold his tongue for a second then continued saying} …. You have to call because you are really talented girls….. OK? See you soon.

He went away then leaving them standing in their places amazed  (Miyeong) then said with widen eyes not believing what she just hear.

(Miyeong): Girls I think I need some rest….. I start to hallucinate.

(Yurin) With the same look on her face: I think you are right.

They started walking home and they were still not believing when (Mr. Barker's) passed next to them, he get his hand out of the window waving to them saying.

(Mr. Barker): I am waiting for your call.

At that moment (Miso) just realized that what was happening is true she jumped in front of the girls then saying.

(Miso): Yah…yah…. It was not a dream….. It is real….. It is real not dream…. Look ….{ Pointing to the card in " Miyeong's " hand}…. Look ''Miyeong" the card he gave to you it is still in your hand.

(Miyeong) took her hand up and they all looked at  it and when they saw the card they just looked at each other the they started jumping in joy hugging each other.

They thought about that carefully because that is their dream and it could become true.

After three days of thinking and asking their families' opinion they went to (Eunhae's) house they were sitting in her bedroom and (yurin) said.

(yurin): So who will make the call?

(Eunhae) Waving her hands: Of course not me….. You know me at this situations…… I will knock it all down.

(Liyeong) Quietly: And sure not me too.

(Nayeong) Looking at all the girls: So Who??

Then they all looked at (Miyeong) she said then confusedly.

(Miyeong) Raised her eyebrow: You are not thinking what I think, right?

(Miso) With a smirk: Yes we are.

(Liyeong): Unii you are the oldest here…..

(Eunhae): Yes you have to call him.

(Nayeong): " Miyeong-ah" you are the only one who can do it.

(yurin): Come on "Miyeong-ah".

(The Girls): Yes …..Yes ….." Miyeong…..Miyeong"

(Miyeong) Interrupting them: Ok…Ok I will call him.

She took the phone and pressed from the card of the phone then she waited for the answer.

(Miyeong): Hello….. Is this "Mr. Barker"

(Mr. Barker): Yes it is me…… Who is there?

(Miyeong): Oh I am "Miyeong" the girl who sang in "Jessica's" birthday, you remember us?

(Mr. Barker): Oh the six girls….. Yes sure I do….. How are you doing?

(Miyeong): We are good thank you for asking sir…. How about you sir?

(Mr. Barker): I am great…. So what Is your answer?

(Miyeong) Looking at the girls then: We will be the bum for the year.

(Mr. Barker): That is the greatest news ever…. So do you have anything tonight?

(Miyeong): No, we do not… Why?

(Mr. Barker): So can we have the dinner together …… I will tell you what you have to do.

(Miyeong): Ok…. We will see you later then.

She hang out the phone and she opened to tell the girls what he said but the phone rang again so she answered it was (Mr. Barker) again he said.

(Mr. Barker): Sorry for disturbing.

(Miyeong): No it is ok.

(Mr. Barker): I just forget to ask you.

(Miyeong) Wondering: What?

 (Mr. Barker): Do you have record your voices or you have a video or something like that?

(Miyeong): Yes we have some videos.

(Mr. Barker): Then I would like to see them?

(Miyeong): Ok I will bring them with me.

(Mr. Barker): That would be great.

At that night they went to the restaurant and they found (Mr. Barker) there waiting for them. They sat together and had dinner and then they watched the video songs the girls recorded he was amazed saying.

(Mr. Barker): Wow you are really brilliant you can dance, sing, play music, write songs and melodies ….. that is really amazing….. but…

(Miso) Wondering: But??..... But what?

(Mr. Barker): You do not have enough time.

(Eunhae): What do you mean by we have no enough time?

(Mr. Barker): There is a singing competition and tomorrow is the last day…… Have you heard about it?

(Yurin): No we have not.

(Mr. Barker) Thinking: So you did not write your names there?

(Miyeong):Is it over?

(Mr. Barker): No .

(Liyeong): So what we have to do now?

(Mr. Barker): Do not worry …… I have a friend there I will try to make you in…… and the rest is depending on you.

(Yurin): Ok we get your point ……. " Miyeong" let him see our song " Go On" I think it is good.

(Miso): Yes we worked hard on it.

They show it to him and when it finished he said.

(Mr. Barker): It is awesome….. But can you do all that tomorrow?

(Eunhae): Yes if they will play the music for us?

(Mr. Barker): Yes they will if you have it recorded.

(Miyeong): Yes we do.

(Mr. Barker): That is good…. Ok I think you have to go and practice for tomorrow …… And I will see you there.

Then the girls went directly to (Eunhae's) house where they turned her father's  garage to a training room has all their instruments there. They trained for long time that night then they went back to their own houses late by (Miyeong's) car. The next morning (Miyeong and Miso) woke up they get dressed and had breakfast in rush then they quickly went to pick (Yurin, Nayeong and Liyeong) up whose were ready waiting outside their house then (Miyeong) drove fast to (Eunhae) but when they arrived there was still sleeping they woke her up and (Miyeong and Yurin) went to the kitchen and made a sandwich for (Eunhae) and  (Miso, Liyeong and Nayeong) helped her dressing up in rush " the girls were wearing the same clothes which is a shining milky shirt With a leather jacket, black leather and black boot" Then they quickly went to the car, (Miyeong) was driving crazily because they were late while they were in their way an accident stopped them, but they went out of the car and started running, at that time the last competitor went on the stage and they were still running , the competitor finished and the judges asked is there any competitors but no one was there and (Me. Barker) was there waiting for the girls but they did not appeared yet he went to the judges and told them to wait for the girls and they really waited for them but the girls were too late so the judges decided to leave, just at that time the girls arrived and they met (Mr. Barker) in the backstage waiting nervously for them and when he saw them he said madly.

(Mr. Barker): It is still early….. Why did you come now?

(Miyeong) Replayed out of breath: Why do you say that?..... What happened?

Then he said while they judges were leaving their chars.

(Mr. Barker): They judges lift just now.

(Nayeong) Started: What?.... We did all that and they will not listen to us?

(Yurin): So what we have to do now?

(Miso) Asking sadly: Will we have to wait the next year?

(Mr. Barker) Sadly: I think that... It is too late.