Chapter 4: Forever And Always [FINAL]

This Star

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

I reread her letter for the hundredth time and my lips unknowingly form into a smile.

 

I fold it neatly and place it inside my wallet.

 

I glance at the ground beneath me and I read the stone in front of me.

 

-Jeon Jaehee-

-1988 – 2013-

-Park Jinhee-

-2013 – 2013-

“Remember, sadness is always temporary.

This too, shall pass.”

 

 

I look up at the sky and smile.

 

Snow starts to fall. It’s the first snow.

 

It’s been 2 years since she left.

 

There’s still that void inside me but I don’t hate her anymore. I understand now why she had to do that.

 

No matter what, she will always have this special place in my heart.

 

“Hey Jinyoung!” Mark jogs up to me.

 

“Manager-nim just called to inform us that JYP-hyung loves your song and he’s including it in our repackaged album. It will be one of the three new additional tracks. Congratulations.” He pats my shoulder and smiles.

 

“Thanks bro.” “Jinyoung-ah, you know what? I think Jaehee would be so proud of you. Look where you are right now.”

“You too, bro. Thank you for staying with me Mark. Thank you for being the best friend I needed when I was at my lowest point.” Mark smiles at me. “It’s nothing bro. I promised Jaehee I would always be beside you to keep you strong. Come on, JB and the guys are waiting for us in the van.”

 

Before we leave the place, I take one last glance at her tomb again.

 

“Goodbye Jaehee.” I smile and I can feel the side of my eyes crinkle.

 

Mark walks towards the van, with me in tow. It’s getting dark already.

 

I look up at the sky and find that big star that’s shining so brightly from the other stars.

 

Thank you Jaehee. I love you. Forever and always, my star.

 

 

 

---end---

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Hello readernim. You have finally reached the end of “This Star.”

Thank you for keeping up with me until the end.

 

(Just an ending note: You may have noticed that I changed their ages. I decided that they had to be older. So Jinyoung was born in ’87 here so he’s a year older than the girl.)

 

And I’m really sorry for the story being so cliché. Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes you might have come across to during the course of the fic. I have written this whole story in one go.

 

From 9pm to 12am. I just had to write it. This story has been stuck in my mind since they released their repackaged album but I didn’t have the time to write since all my time is being taken up by the university (You see, I’m still a student struggling to graduate. Lol) and I had no idea how to put my thoughts into words effectively. And as you have noticed, I’m not very good with words.

But yeah, I wrote this in one go and I just had to divided it in chapters because my first plan was to make this a one-shot fic but it reached up to 4000+ words so I had to cut it in different chapters.

 

If you are still reading up until here, I’m sorry for my nonsense blabber.

And thank you so much for reading the story.

Comments are appreciated and loved. ^^

 

Till next story~

 

xxJgailaxyxx