Sweet Hangover

Under the Blue Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song link below where I also get the idea for this story also my favorite song of Tori Kelly. It is a song for Wendy's character :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njmCUJ94lUM

 

----

 

 

The wind that blows and touches my skin is getting colder as well as my heart covered with crystal ice that will never melt even you place it on the burning lava in the middle of volcano. As I walk by on the sidestreets, not caring for the people around me and will never care about them either. I really don't like big crowds, I prefer being alone chasing the darkness before the ray of light shows and blind me as it shines so bright. But then one night my world turns upside down and I never foresee that this "No One" will turn out to be my "Special One".

 

----

 

Not like the normal people do, I stay awake and get out at night and stay at home and sleep all day. I spend my every night walking on the sidestreets following where my footsteps would  bring me and there is this not a very common  place I'll go and spend my whole night drinking making myself high in alcohol for me not to feel the pain I feel inside me.

Wearing tight black ripped pants, a white v neck shirt, a leather jacket and a black cap to slightly cover my face, I sit in front of the bartender and ask for a drink.

"A bottle of vodka please" I said in a cold tone. I know she's used of what I act in front her.

"You really didn't skip a night not being here Wen" I just look at her blankly and she just smiled at me but I didn't care. She gets what I asked her and place it infront of me together with a glass with ice on it. "Here you go. As much as I don't want to give this to you but I can't. Enjoy your drink I'll just be here" she flashed a smile but you can see her worry behind that.

"Thanks Seul." The only thing I said to her and just nod at me then get back to what she was doing.

I open the bottle of vodka then fill up my glass with ice and drink it straight. It actually burns my throat everytime I drink, but it was my only way to escape the reality. I again fill my glass and drink again. I can see Seulgi worriedly looking at me even though she's busy with the other customers inside the bar. I am supposed to be not caring of what Seulgi feels about me but since she was the one who stays with me during these painful nights I was somehow get affected when Seulgi looked at me like that. But I still continue on drinking till I get myself high with this alcohol I am holding.

"A glass of water please" A lady sat beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows on what I've heard. Did she just get here to get some water? I smirked to myself.

"Okay coming" I looked at Seulgi who hurriedly get a glass of water with ice and gave it to the lady beside me. "A glass of water for you" Again Seulgi smiled and go back to what she was doing.

I simply look at this lady, she was wearing a 4inches high red stiletto, tight black skirt, white long sleeves polo tucked in her skirt showing her perfect curve, I unintentionally suddenly swallowed my saliva but then shook my head as I continue looking at her. As I was going to see her face, I then blink and widened my eyes as I am now seeing her looking at me. I am a bit dizzy but I can clearly see how beautiful this lady was.

"Uhm is there anything wrong on how I look miss?" The lady asked me.

"H-huh?" I utteredly respond to her.

"I just saw you checking on me so I asked you if there is anything wrong with how I look?" The lady coldly asked me again.

I really don't know what to say. No one talks to me except to Seulgi of course. "S-sorry. I didn't intend to look at you that way" I nervously said to her.

She then chuckled and smiled at me. "I was just making fun of you don't get it seriously. Btw, what's your name miss?"

I raised my eyebrow while looking at her.

She then again chuckled at me. "O-kay~ Sorry for interrupting you-"

"Wendy" I said without looking at her.

She nods then smiled at me. Her smile shines brightly that I don't think I can even handle if I stare again at her.

"So Wendy, would you mind if I join you here?" She again smiled at me. The sweetest smile I have ever seen. I just felt my heart raising.

"Uh- okay do as you wish- uhm-" I cleared my throat then get back on drinking. I feel uneasy, I can still see her smiling at me. I can hear the loud beats of my heart. What's wrong with this lady? Or rather what's wrong with me? I shook my head and drink another glass of vodka. I then felt a warm soft hand getting glass.

"Would you mind if I can have some" she was pointing at my bottle of vodka. I look at her blinking my eyes. Then my hand voluntarily fills up my glass that she was holding. She again smiled at me. I was speechless. I don't know what's happening but I keep on doing what she wants.

"Thank you" I was amazed for a lady like her she drank it straightly. She then gave me back my glass. "By the way, I'm Joohyun, but I prefer to be called Irene, nice to meet you" she extends her arm offering a handshake. I did take her hand and do a handshake. Her hand is so soft I don't want to let go of it.

"Uhh- Wendy-" Irene then chuckled. "You can let go of my hand now" I startled and let go of her hand. I can feel my face getting warm not because of the vodka I was drinking but because I suddenly felt shy on what happened. "S-sorry"

"You're actually cute" she giggled.

I just lowered my head and cover my face with my cap. What's this Wendy? You shouldn't talk to anyone. She's just no one.

"Hmm.. Wendy..are you okay?" She moves closer to me. I again get startled and quickly stood up from my seat. Seulgi somehow look at me, I want to call her and tell to stop this lady but I don't know how. I get out of balance because of the dizziness I feel and was going to fall on the floor but then a pair of warm arms was wrapped around my waist.

"You're too drunk now Wendy you should go home" Irene who was holding me right now said worriedly.

"S-stop telling me what to do. I don't even know y-you!" I shouted at her and let go of myself from her.

"Seul, take over here. I think she needs to go home" I heard her said to Seulgi. She then again holds me in my arms. "Come on Wendy" She pulls me and started to walk. I want to escape but my feet followed what she said.

"You should stop now Wendy" I curiously look at her but then all things became black. I then lost my consciousness.

 

 

---

 

Squinting her eyes, Wendy slowly sat up on where she was laying. Being dazed by the ray of the sunlight flashing to her eyes. She can't remember anything after she was being dragged by that lady she encountered last night. As she opens her eyes everything seems so unfamiliar, she looks around narrowing her eyes. She then startled as she realized that she was not at her place.

"Sh*t! W-where am I?" Wendy panicked then quickly stood up from the bed she was laying. But then her headaches too hard she got out of balance and sat on the floor.

Wendy then heard a door opens but she didn't care coz her head aches that much.

"Oh! you're awake you shouldn't get up yet look what happened" A familiar voice was heard by Wendy who's holding her head and eyes closed. She heard footsteps approaching her. She slowly looks up at the voice direction and suddenly widened her eyes.

"Hold my hands. I'll help you get up" Wendy's mouth was slightly agape seeing the lady being wrapped by a towel only. The lady extends her arms towards Wendy.

"I-I'm fine. I can do it myself" The shorter girl quickly stood up from the floor not noticing she will hit the lady's nose in front of her. "Oh!- I'm s-sorry I-Irene-!" Wendy startled and quickly went and look if she hurt Irene that bad.

"No-no- I'm fine but I’m glad you still remember my name. Just stay there and I'll just put my clothes on" She was holding her nose but it seems she was not that hurt. "You wouldn't mind if I just wear my clothes here? I don't want to go back to the bathroom again."

Wendy who was now sitting on the small couch beside the bed awkwardly nods. Her face is getting warm it's her first time to encounter this kind of situation. A lady who is dressing herself in front of her.

Though she's looking the other direction, she can still see her while wearing clothes in her peripheral vision. Irene  already pull off the towel on her body wearing only her undergarments, seeing her bare soft white skin, her y body curve, her y back, Wendy blinks her eyes and swallowed her saliva for the second time.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked the shorter girl while wearing her shorts.

Wendy cleared before speaking. "I-I'm fine- don't worry about me-"

Irene smirks seeing Wendy's reaction but she just quickly wore her clothes coz she knows the shorter girl were already uncomfortable with what she's doing. "Done!" She then walks towards the stiff Wendy and sat on the side of the bed. "Hmm~ What do you want to for breakfast Wendy?"

Wendy was still frozen on the chair trying not to look at Irene. "D-don't mind me- Ii’m also going home now-"

"I insist..You should eat first before I let you go home" Irene stood up then held Wendy's hand and pull her up.

Wendy let go of her hand from Irene's and stop her from what's she was doing. "What do you think you are doing? I don't even know you. Why are you doing this to me?! I'll go home and that's final" she grabs her leather jacket and black cap then quickly wear her sneakers and walks out from Irene's room.

Irene on the hand just shook her head and smiled to herself.

"What's with that lady?" Wendy mumbles to herself as she walks out of Irene's house. She looks around and started to walk. It's been a long time since she walks outside during daytime. Her head still aches so she decided to grab some coffee on the cafe. She slowly gets inside trying not to caught the attention of the people inside the cafe. She didn't really like anyone to notice and look at her. She then fall in line to order her coffee and luckily she's the next to order.

"Cafe latte please" Wendy said.

"One cafe latte for?" The cashier girl asked for her name.

"Seungwan" Wendy quickly responds

"Okay, one cafe latte for Seungwan. That's 200 won mam"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter