Nothing Really Matters

Under the Blue Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A kind reminder: This is really short and very fluff so have fun and be in love lol ;)

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

In this world, there will be times that sadness takes place to someone, also fear that takes that person to the darkness, but despite of that there is someone who'll take away those fears and sadness within you. Share some light to your darkest days. Gives warmth in your coldest night. I am lucky to have that someone beside me. She was the most wonderful person I've ever seen. The most precious that even the highest paid diamonds could never replace her. She's my one and only. Son Seungwan is her name.

 

"Good morning sweetie~" A warm hug greeted me this morning. 

 

"G-good morning Wannie~" flashed a smile though my eyes are still closed. I am actually still sleepy.


I heard her chuckled. "You sleepyhead. It's already 6:30 am. You'll be late on your work."

 

Not minding what she said, I snuggle closer to her and tried to sleep again. " 5 more minutes Wan- I still want to be with you-" 

 

"But Hyun~ you have to go to work~ Your boss might go scold you again. I don't want that to happen." She gently pull me away from her. She then laughs after seeing my face.

 

I was pouting. A cute pout. "Waaaaaannn...hngggg~" Her cute laugh is all I can hear.

 

"Hyun you should stop doing that. I might die because of your cuteness haha" she then get up from our bed and tried to pull me up holding both of my hands.

 

But the opposite happened, she was the one being pulled by me back to bed. She was on top of me. I just wrapped my arms and legs on her. She tried to escape but I was to strong for her. " H-hyuuuunnn~ let me goooo--" 

 

I was just smiling to myself. I didn't let her escape. "Just a few more minutes Wan~" 


"Hnnnggg~ Fine Hyun~ but 5 minutes only okay?" Just nod to her.


She's really warm. I would never ever replace her to any kind of blanket in this world. Being with her is my only happiness.

 

The sun is already peeking to our window. "Okay Hyun~ We should really get up now. I don't want you to be late." I gently released her. She then hit me on my arm. "Get up now Hyun. I'll just prepare breakfast for you. Go take a bath now." She then walks out our bedroom.

 

I just stare at her and my lips form a curve. Then I did what she said. I didn't took that long preparing myself to work because I'm actually going to be late for work. After packing my things, I walk to the kitchen. I can't help but to smile seeing her preparing meals for me. Hot chocolate is already prepared and placed on the table. I went straight to her first. Wrapping my arms on her waist from her back. Hugging her while she's cooking some bacon.

 

"Hey Hyun don't hug me. I don't smell nice now." She turned her head to look at me. 


I was resting my chin on her shoulder. "I don't care Wan. It's still you. I love all about you."

 

She just chuckled after I told her that. "Hyun you're cheesy this morning. Are you that hungry now? Haha"


"I'm just telling the truth Wan~" She giggled again.

 

"Okay okay just let me finish this and we'll eat breakfast." I placed a kiss on her cheek first before I unwrap my arms on her waist.

 

Breakfast is one of my fave. We have this small talks even though it's short I still treasure this moments with you.

 

After having breakfast, this was the one I hated the most. I will be separated from you though I will just go to work and get home after but I can't take every minutes, no, every seconds I will not see you, being not by my side but I have to go to. For us. For our future.

 

"I hate this but I have to go now Wan~" heavily stood up from the chair. 

 

She giggled and cupped my face. "You'll be back soon and you'll not notice it. So don't be sad Hyunnie~" she gave me a warm smile.

 

"You really know how to cheer me up" she giggled again. I grab my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter