Found you

When Can We Finally Be Together?

IMPORTANT!

I KNOW YOU MIGHT THINK YOU ALRDY READ CHAP2 BUT I CHANGED THE ENDING DUE TO SOME OF MY READER'S OPINIONS WHICH RE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME SO PLEASE READ AGAIN TOWARD THE ENDING

---------

Recap:

When we arrived at the dressing room there where four other figures in the room. that must be his band i thought. finally they all turned around...

"HyungJun-ah, where have you-Minhee?"

------------------

"Jungmin?"

"Oh Minhee! it's really you! you don't know how long i've been looking for you."

 

*HyungJun's POV*

So this is Jungmin's long lost sister. she is really pretty.

*JungMin"s POV*

OMG! I can't believe i found her. and how did she end up with HyungJun? Aish! That boy drives me insane!

*Minhee's POV*

GOSH! I haven't seen JungMin in 10 Years, ever since me an dmy parents moved to the US.

"Jungmin! i can't believe its you! How have you been?"

"Good, I'm a singer now! Looks like all my hard work paid off."

"I can see that."

"Why are you back?"

Just then, I remembered what happened with Eli. I told them what happened

"Aish that bastard! HyungJun-ah tell your brother to punish ! how can he do this to my sister!?" JungMin Said in rage. " By the way, Minhee-ah where are you staying?"

"At then grand palace hotel"

"OH Minhee! you have to come stay with us!"

"Oh no i couldn't, i don't want to trouble you guys" I said to the guys

"Thats nonsense! go et our stuff at the hotel and have your driver bring you to this adress. we have lots of catching up to do!" Jungmin said handing her the address to their dorm.

-------

later:

I arrived at their dorm to find 5 lazy figures watching tv on the sofa,

"Minhee! welcome to your new home!" jungmin said s i walked in the door with lugage in hand."You can take my room, I'll jusr share HyungJoon's room"

"Thank you very much. I'm sorry for bothering you."

*HyungJun's POV*

WHAT?!? That horse? Share a room with me? NO!!!!!!

This is gonna ...Oh well, it's for Minhee nd she really needs to feel welcomed now.

"Yah~ Baby" Jungmin called "Go check on my sister while i attempt to make a nice dinner for us"

Later in the room:

*Minhee's POV*

I was unpacking when i suddenly heard the door open. It was HyungJun.

"Hi" he greeted

"Hi, I'm sorry that you have to your room because of me" I said as i folded my clothes and put it into the closet.

"No problem" he said as i turned around. I was about to get more clothes from my luggage when suddenly "Becareful of the w-" i tripped over a wire and fall torwards the ground.

*HyungJun's POV*

I was about to warn her about the wire when suddenly she tripped on it. I rushed torwards her but ended falling on top of her. our faces where inches away from each other. my heart beat so fast! why am I feeling this way when i just met her?

*Minhee's POV*

We were THIS close to each other. My heart pounded wildly. wait Minhee! snap out of it! you can't fall for another guy after what just happened! UGH, but i don't know why I am feeling this way. just forget about it.

"Minhee-ah, Hyu- YAH!  MAGNAE! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH ME SISTER!" Jungmin said as he pulled Hyungjun of of Minhee by his shirt collar "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ARASO?!?"

"araso"

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

Hey readers! If there are any...

I felt so guilty for taking so long to update that i did two in one nite!

What did you think?

Comments, Criticism, and Subscribers welcomed as always! and feel free to become friends!

-Love Misha <3~*! :)