First night...

When Can We Finally Be Together?

Recap:
 "Minhee-ah, Hyu- YAH!  MAGNAE! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH ME SISTER!" Jungmin said as he pulled Hyungjun of of Minhee by his shirt collar "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ARASO?!?"

"araso"
-----------
Minhee’s POV
We all sat awkwardly at the dinner table as we all pretended to enjoy the food, if you could even call it that, that Jungmin made so we didn’t hurt his feelings.
I for one didn’t really care so I decided to break the silence….
“Jungminnie! This food is HORRIBLE~:P”
“So rude, don’t even use honorifics with older people” Hyungjun said under his breathe so I wouldn’t hear. Unfortunately for him, I DID hear what he said.
“OH FINEE! OOO-PA~OOO-PAAA” I said mockingly in a fake “cute girl” voice. ”Well, I’m sorry if I don’t wanna sound like those cutesy cutesy Barbie doll celebrites you see in TV”
“Hyungjun-ah don’t be so mean, she just came back from America don’t expect her to use all those honorifics. And be easy on her! She’s going through a tough time” HyunJoong spoke up and Hyungjun had no choice but to obey their leader.
“Awww☺ Atleast someone’s being nice to me * mehrong at hyungjun *!” I said
“Tough time my ” HyungJun said “Y’kno, for someone who just found out tht their boyfriend was cheating on them after they flew all the way to korea to see them u don’t seem that hurt.”
That was when I had it. He didn’t have to bring Eli up! “If anybody needs me I’ll be in my room”


HyungJun’s POV
“If anybody needs me I’ll be in my room”
Well maybe I was a little harsh… I mean I didn’t think she’d be so affected.
“Yah! MAGNAE~SEE WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER?!?!” Jungmin scolded me and went to comfort her. Maybe I was too harsh…
----
*In minhee/jungmin’s room *
Jungmin’s POV
“Hey~” I said. She was on the floor hugging her knees and resting her head on them. She looked up and she had definitely been crying. “You know… you don’t have to hide that your hurt”
“Oppa, I don’t know what to do. He was there when I needed him but he does this to me all of the sudden?” she said stumbling on her words “I-I-I mean I shudda seen it coming since he never returned my calls but…it still hurts so much”
“Aww, don’t cry. Oppa will make it all better! You know, I have a lot of hot friends I could introduce you to! Hmm..How about the “Rising gods of the east”? OH! How about Super Junior?” With that I managed to get her to laugh “Now com’on and finish your dinner”
“GAAHH~NO! I cant stand to take another bite :P~”
-----------
 *At DBSK Dorm *
Jaejoongs POV:
I was standing on the roof top staring out into the stars.
It couldn’t be her could it? After all these years, I still remember her. She has become even more beautiful. I need to find her again. What I told her all those years back still remains in my heart…WAIT-NO JAE! You cant have those thoughts! You have Jessica now
If only she knew…

~~~~~~~

OMG!!!! I havent updated in forever! i am so sorry!

heres my reason:

while other authors might say "Skools been killing me" or "i've been so busy" i'll just come out and say the truth...

I WAS LAZY

 

yes...skool was kinda killing me and i was busy but the bottom line was i was lazy~

Im so sorry tho! since its winter break i'll be updating much for often and i promise not to disappiont you guys!

PS. as usual comment, criticm and subscribers are LOVED~ also if i'm taking too long to update jus send me an email at [email protected] or write on my wall~

PPS. I need some one to recommend me to some complete DBSK fics and SJ fics where Kyuhyun is the main...and no please :P~~ thanks an advance :) and as always hope you enjoy...

-MISHA <3~*!