Coming back

When Can We Finally Be Together?

I stepped off the plane remembering the reason I came back.

 

*flash-back*

"Minhee~ I have to tell you something." said Eli "I've been offered to be in a band"

"That's great!"

"In Korea..."

*end*

 

He hasn't called, answer my calls or return them so I decided to visit him instead.

I met my driver outside and there he handed me a backstage pass for an Award show that Eli's band was going to perform at. my driver dropped me off at the fancy hotel, thanks to the large amount of money my parents left me. i got dressed and ready for the show.

http://wardrobemag.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jenny-humphreys.jpg

-----------------------------

I arrived at the show and it was chaos backstage. I walked to the dressing room where the stage manager told me U-kiss would be. I stopped infront of the door, nervous of his reaction. I finally gathered my courage and knocked. The door opened and there infront of me stood a changed and stunned Eli. He dragged me outside.

"what are you dooing here?"

"Hey, I thought I'd get a more warm welcome but hey...I've missed you"

"You shouldn't be here, what are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong to visit my boyfriend who won't pick up any of my calls?" Just then i heard a female voice

"Eli~What are you doing out there?" A tall beautiful women came out...someone i could never compete with

"Eli, w-whos this?" I asked afraid of his answer

"Minhee, this is Miyoung, my GIRLFRIEND." Right then, i felt a pang in my heart as a tear ran down my cheek.

G-G-GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!

*SLAP*

"I should've never waited for you, leaving me clueless? Why didn't you just break up with me huh? forget it...goodbye Eli."

I ran as fast as i could to get out of there when boom, i bumped into someone. I looked up in confusion.

"I'm so so so sorry!" A gorgeous angleic face stood before me "Here, let me help you." he held out his hand and pulled me up. I felt so dizzy and suddenly fell into his arms. "here, come with me back to my dressing room so we can get some ice for that" gesturing to mt head. I followed him silently.

When we arrived at the dressing room there where four other figures in the room. that must be his band i thought. finally they all turned around...

"HyungJun-ah, where have you-Minhee?"

----------------------

Cliffhanger!

sorry for not updating, skool has been so stressful!

how was it? please comment and subscribe it would mean alot to me. please do tell me what you think nd give me suggestions because this is my first time and i am an ameture at writting. i dont mind any criticism because i want you to enjoy this story as much as possible!

will try to update soon and dont hesitate to add me as a friend or subscribe

 

-sicerely, Misha <3~*! :)