It's Time

The Girl That Saved EXO

Darcy POV

- iously on The Girl That Saved EXO -  

" What are you doing here ?." She asked 
 
" I'm here for my favorite band obviously ." I said 
 
" You're doing a perimeter check ." She said 
 
I nod 
 
" May I ask why ?." She said 
 
I gave her look because she should remember my rules. 
 
" You can never be too careful ." She said 
 
" Good job cadet ." I said as I left her 
 
I continue doing my perimeter check until hear the guys doing a sound check. But quickly went to back to work yet something was telling not to let my guard down tonight and I promise to myself that I won't fail at my job of protecting the people.

- The Present -

It's nearly hour from Showtime and I have my ticket ready. Poor Garcia couldn't recognized me because of my snake bites piercings.

I have gauges also regular ear piercings too as well few tattoos too. But importantly have his ring with me that he had gotten before that unfateful day.

There's not a day goes by without remembering that day. Anyways they began letting the fans for the concert. 

Before they had let anyone, I bought tote bag, a scarf also another shirt and finally light stick with a free banner as well a hat. 

After I brought everything that I wanna too. I opened the tote bag to stuff that I bought in there that way it's not all over the place. 

It had about 7:50 pm when they started, had already to my set and made a few friends when I was in the balcony. But I still came an eye for anything suspicious. This is going to be a long night for me. 

- 11:10pm at night- 

The concert is coming close to the end, I began to gather my stuff until my seat mate Henry began to repeatedly tap my shoulder. 

I looked to found Lay, Luhan, Kris, and Tao were there. I'm thinking various reasons on why they're here until. 

" I'm afraid we haven't been good truthful idols to you guys ." Suho said

You best believe that everyone in this the entire theater is looking really confused right now about what's going on. 

" Luhan, Kris, and Tao are already to comeback with the group to make us one again. I know that you guys may feel hurt of what happened in 2014 and 2015 everything. But they missed us and the fans they had come to love too and so we had allowed back into the group ." Chanyeol explained 

My watch beeped which made run out my chair to get to the parking lot that way if something jumps off I'm there to stop it. 

As I made my way to the parking lot a group of five suspicious looking people. So, I my glasses to analyze their faces.

The government had designed the glasses for me for when I go in missions which I may add is pretty cool. 

As their faces were analyzed without their knowledge of me being there. It came that they were a group of hit man. I quickly pulled out my walkie-talkie.

" Multiple 10-66s with probably 417a also 207a along with 217 ." I said as I exited the building 

" 10-4 ." Officer Peters said 

" Being on stay by until further notice ." I told me 

" 10-4 ." He said 

I arrived at the van I had waited for a few minutes then the back door opens. Where I came face to face with EXO but then greeted with five guys.

I had thrown my stuff the van already along with my jacket. And I'm ready to fight as I got into my fighting stance. 

" Bring it ." I said

One came from behind and grabbed me by my shoulder, I grabbed back and place my foot behind his foot as I  push him towards the ground. He tripped on my foot and he came crashing down to the ground.

As I delivered downward kick to his face knocking him out cold. 

" One down and four more to go now ." I said to myself 

One of them then grabbed both of my wrists. I raised my hands as high and as far forward as possible. That action twists his hands outward, placing pressure on his thumbs and loosening his grip. 

" Two down ." I muttered 

At this point, I can easily slip loose and attend to the business of  using conventional kicks and punches. Which I did, also I delivered an axe kick that had broken is his collarbone. Then I had offer my counteroffer with roundhouse kick, knocking him out cold.

The other then came I then simply fold his right arm back toward his chest while simultaneously bending his body backward over my knee. He will be rendered powerless and unable to move. 

While I gave him a quick elbow to the chest that drove him into the ground, where I can finish him with a foot stomp.

" Third one down ." I said 

One came to throws a left jab toward my right side, causing me to counter with a right palm strike. 

 My opponent then tries a roundhouse punch, which I counters with a finger- block. He tries to force his roundhouse punch but I moves with the arm and maintains control of the elbow. 

Then I hit him with an elbow strike. before taking him down with a leg sweep. I finished and with a downward kick to the head.

" Fourth one down ." I said as I saw officers coming 

I'm panting hard at this point. 

" Soldiers, start cuffing the ones that are knocked out while I take care of this ." I shouted to them 

The last one pulled out a switchblade as fast as I can blink. I must have zoned out for a minute because he stabbed me. And dragged it down to my elbow on right side on my forearm, I can the gash is deep but now I'm pissed off. 
 
I grabbed the upfront of my attacker, I grabbed him right back followed by a swift knee to the groin. 
 
He also quickly recovered that kick too. I gave him a quick strike to his forearm where his pulse is and that can release his grip from the knife that was covered in my blood. 
 
I basically do the same thing as before just by grabbing on to his collar and deliver a knee strike to the stomach. I pulled his head downwards to meet my knee's upward motion. 

He's down for the count. 

" You twelve get in the van, I'm driving to you guys back ." I said as I got in the driver seat

" Marshal De Luca, they have been detained and on their way to the CIA headquarters ." Officer DeVito said as EXO got into the van

" Good, I have to go now ." I said as I start the van

He nods as I drove off to these guys hotel.