Her Denial

The Girl That Saved EXO

Joonshu POV 

- iously on The Girl That Saved EXO - 

I can't lose my daughter, she's the one that keeps going because she reminds me of Emily even though I have my two sons but Darcy is special. 

Darcy has this way of cheering everybody up, she has this passion for saving everyone but if they knew what's behind that smile. 

Or the internal battles that she had fought for the last eight months. Even reopening of painful wound that happens every single night because she has nightmares of that night. 

But on the surface, they only see a smiling that believes everything fine. But on the inside is something there's a little girl that beaten and broken from the endless battles. 

And who is there to save her from the battles that she took on, to punish herself for what happened in the past. Three people isn't enough, we more help. 

Or else we will lose that battle to save her. 


 

- The Present in Darcy POV - 

I know what happened, I cried myself to sleep because I felt him here with me. I mean his scent and the way I felt someone back hugging me.

It brought so many memories of him for me, that I couldn't hold in anymore. But I need a shower maybe it'll clear my head from everything.

I look to found me and my brothers even Appa are on the pullout couch bed. I'm glad to see that they followed my orders. 

As I went my luggage, pulled out random clothing to wear because we are going to be back on this plane to go Seoul. It's five in the morning. 

Thankfully it's stocked with shampoo and conditioner even the body wash that I like which Twilight woods.

As shampoo and conditioner, its called suave everlasting sunshine which is amazing. I started the water even made sure that its lukewarm. 

After I have check the wound then redress it afterwards, also cook for fifteen hungry people on this plane. You know something when did it say in the job description; I'm maid/cook. 

Because I don't remember putting that in my job description at all. As such as my life, my mother would say at times like this. 

I started singing a song called Forgiven by Within Temptation.

http://youtu.be/W27N-IfNcBs( I don't own this) 

After I jumped outta of the shower, I brushed my teeth as well clean my mess in the bathroom. I put my old clothes in my luggage.

( New outfit of the day)

I'll wash them when I settle in Seoul for now they'll have to wait. I walked into the kitchen to start cooking but looks like one person beat me to it.

" Hello ?." I said as I look at his back 

But I have a good idea who this person is. 

He turned around revealing that it was Yixing that's cooking up a storm in the small kitchen area. 

" Hi ." He said shyly 

" What are you doing up so early ?." I asked 

" I figured that I help you out since you had helped us already ." He said as he went back to cooking 

" You do realized that I'm going to be here for while so, the least I can do is help you guys because you guys are so busy ." I said 

" It's okay, I went to bed early last night so I have a lot energy ." He said 

Then I'll tend to my wound that I have to check.

" Well if you need help, you know where to find me ." I said as I left him alone 

I was bored while tending my wound, what better way do past the time then singing. 

http://youtu.be/7ORG1RigEAA( I don't own this) 

Finished cleaning my wound and even put on a special paste for wounds like this one that mom used to make for me. 

I went back into the kitchen not really pay attention that everyone was up. I just wanna water because felt a bit dehydrated from last night. 

" Agent De Luca ." Co-Captain said 

" What's up ?." I asked 

" Going to be landed in 5 minutes ?." He said 

" Good job ." I said 

He left to his boss, while guys were eating silence. That's when I spoke first. 

" Going to be landing NYC in just few moments, so I'm going to over some rules ok ." I said 

They nod except for my family

" You're not wander around without me, if you wanna go somewhere we go together as a group. This time it's about teamwork when keep your friends together and alive. Also no fighting in the group if you're having a problem come to me and we'll sort out that no one goes off the handle and gets themselves kill while being alone ok ." I explained 

They nod as I sighed in relief, I feel the plane landing. That's my cue to get my guns ready, I pulled them out to make that good and ready usage. 

( Her weapons)

I even put on the safety lock just in case something happens because I do not repeat of last night. One day is enough bull that I have to deal with it.  

I threw on my double gun shoulder hostler as I fling in my guns respected sides of my hostler. I slipped on my black hoodie sweater.

My family looks at me worryingly, I knew that look for most of my life and gotten used too. I assured them that I'm fine and I can hold myself together.

But life is a whole lot different from before for a while at least. For now don't involved with them on the job.