Extra Chapter: The Duel

Marriage of Convenience

So I decided to add a small extra chapter when I realize the lack of meanie fluff in the main story. Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chan’s POV

After having a month of honeymoon (Yes, a month AKA a full 30 days), you thought that a couple would get tired of getting lovey-dovey. Well, I’ve never been so wrong.

Here I am, sitting in the dining room for my breakfast, while (being forced to) watch Wonwoo and Mingyu’s gross PDA. Well, it’s more like Mingyu trying to get Wonwoo attention, while Wonwoo has his ‘shut up and eat’ kind of attitude. But it’s still annoying. And don’t ask me about the mark on Wonwoo’s neck (is that bite mark?), I absolutely don’t care where, when, and how he got it from.

Could you guys stop being so gross?

Wonwoo look at me with this ‘what’s wrong with this kid’ face, then said “You’re just jealous because you have no one.

Wha… I… I have someone! Right, Hansol?” I said as I grab Hansol’s hand.

Wonwoo eyerolls, “Yeah, right.

You… I’m saying the truth here.

Wonwoo ignored me…

And we are so much better at gross stuff than you two.

I think I just pressed the right button, because Wonwoo suddenly glare at me, then say, “Oh, really?

Yes, really.

We keep staring at each other, until…

Its on.” Both of us said.

………………………………………………………………………

I and Hansol were watching TV in the living room, Hansol is sitting on the sofa, while I lay my head on his lap. I’m not so used to this position, but I have to do it if I want to win.

Then suddenly, Mingyu and Wonwoo come in. Mingyu sit down in another sofa (more like, Wonwoo make him sit). Then, Wonwoo sit on Mingyu’s lap, his hand is hugging Mingyu on the neck. Wonwoo is obviously not here to watch TV, because the whole time he is just looking at Mingyu, kissing his ear, and smelling his hair; and I think it’s really distracting for Mingyu, but somehow he can keep his focus on the TV… Did they rehearse this?

When the movie ends, Wonwoo stands up and gives me this smug ‘how’s that’ kind of face. Tch, that arrogant boy.

……………………………………………………………………….

Lunch time. Well, I am prepared for this.

I made a lunch box, a very cute one, with hearts, and pink, and more hearts, and more pink.

I make Hansol sit at one of the chair, then I say “I made this lunchbox for you, let’s eat this together!”. I sit on Hansol lap, and feed him my lunchbox, while he is feeding me my meal.

Wonwoo and Mingyu are feeding each other, cute, but my PDA’s grossness level is way on top of theirs.

Until, Wonwoo take a sausage, and put it between his teeth. And he just stares at Mingyu. Mingyu stares back at him, obviously confused. Until it clicks on him, he wants Mingyu to eat the sausage from the other side. What is this, Pepero games? Regardless, he did, and just before Mingyu can back away, Wonwoo pulls him for a kiss. How can you kiss with sausage in your mouth? I don’t know, and I don’t want to know…

Well then, time to take this to the next level.

Let’s go shopping! The four of us all together.” I said with a forced smile.

Wonwoo also forces a smile, “Yeah, we definitely should! It definitely will be so much fun!

………………………………………………………………

Here we are, shopping mall.

First stop: Clothing store.

I’m pretty sure Hansol and Mingyu are already fed up with our little competition, but there is no way I’m surrendering (sorry Hansol). Not when that boy still thinks he’s the best at everything.

So here we are, I am testing clothes on Hansol, Wonwoo on Mingyu. Every single time we’ll be like “You look so adorable, I just want to hug you.” Or “That’s so cute. Here let me kiss you.

I’m pretty sure we’re being too loud, because everyone, from shop assistants to other customers stop and look at us. If they’re Unicorns, I’m sure they’re already puking rainbows at our grossness.

In the end, both of us bought tons of clothes that I’m sure won’t be used at all just because they’re ‘adorable’ or ‘cute’.

After we get out of the clothing store, I start to wonder where to go next. “Where should we go next?

Coffee shop? Ice cream? Oh, photobooth!

At that moment, Mingyu just snaps out, “That’s enough, you two. You guys are forcing us to do all this hilariously gross PDA, and we’re tired of it!

I thought you like this kind of stuff?

But you’re not being sincere.

I stare at Hansol, waiting for a response. “Sorry, Master Chan. I have to agree with Master Mingyu.

Wonwoo and I think for a while, before coming up with an answer.

How can you say that? We’re like, the power couple of 2016. We’re the definition of ‘gross PDA’, of course we have to do this. There is no way I will lose to some unmarried 17-year-old kid on being lovey-dovey.

I certainly didn’t expect that kind of sass coming from Wonwoo, but I certainly agree. “I know right. You know that time when you just want to show affection, but they’re just too embarrassed.

Totally, it’s so annoying, right?

Definitely, and you know…

In the end, we left Mingyu and Hansol, with all the clothes we just bought, chatting among ourselves.

…………………………………………………….

Hardships definitely brought people closer together. In this case, the hardship of living up to the high standard of gross PDA bring Wonwoo and I closer as friend. If only he would admit I am better than him, we could have been best friend. If only…

What happened to Mingyu and Hansol after that? Let’s just say they didn’t get any attention from us for the rest of the week.

…………………………………………………….

Hey, stop ignoring me. Pretty please?” Hansol looks at me with a puppy eyes.

Why should I?

Even Wonwoo and Mingyu have made up with each other.

How do you know that?

You surely have noticed all the new mark on Mingyu’s neck?

I think for a while, “Fine… But only if you give me one of those marks.

Then I left, leaving Hansol speechless.

Ow, C’mon!

________________________________________________________________________________________

I just realized I ended up making Wonwoo and Chan with so much sass, lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.