Epilogue: Our Wish

Marriage of Convenience

Mingyu’s POV

I rushed to the hospital, going to Wonwoo’s room as quick as possible. I saw him unconscious, with cast on his arm and leg, and bandage on his head.

WAKE UP, WONWOO!!! I’M NOT READY TO LOSE YOU YET!!! YOU’RE MY ONLY ONE…

“Sir, could you please calm down.” A nurse interrupt.

HOW COULD I!? THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS ALMOST DE…

“He is just sleeping, gosh. You totally overreacted.”

OH, WONWOO… Wait, what? Sleeping?

The nurse nods. I can feel the embarrassment start to creep up my face.

Ahaha… Of course, I know that. There is no way I won’t notice my lover’s sleeping face.

“Let’s see.” The nurse said while checking Wonwoo’s file. “He broke an arm, a leg, and a few ribs. But nothing too dangerous. We sedated him to reduce the pain, but he will wake up tomorrow like every other day.”

Alright, that’s good to hear. Can I stay here tonight?

“I don’t see why not.” The nurse said as she left the room.

As soon as the nurse left, I sit next to Wonwoo’s bed. “Sleep tight, my prince. I will protect you.” And I feel asleep holding his hand.

…………………………………………………………………………….

You finally wake up.

Wonwoo? You’re up already?

Of course I am. I may got hit by a car, but life goes on.

I let out a small laugh, “That’s Wonwoo that I know.

Not-so-awkward silence…

I tried to hold myself back, but it failed. I ended up barraging Wonwoo with questions, “Are you OK? Is it painful? Want me to get you anything?

Be quiet, Mingyu. This is a hospital.

But I’m worried about you…

You do?

Of course I do. You’re my future husband, remember?

Wonwoo chuckles, “Ah, that reminds me. About the wedding…

We will postpone it until you fully recovered.

What? No! I want to marry you as soon as possible; I don’t want to wait…” He stops mid-sentence before realizing how possessive he just sounded, then he blushes, in the cutest way possible.

You’re cute.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Chansol Corner

Chan finally hears what happened to Mingyu. That morning, he has his breakfast in the mansion, just him and Hansol.

I’ve been thinking… With what’s happening to Wonwoo…

Yes, Master Chan?

What if… What if something bad also happen to you?" He said worriedly.

Nothing bad will happen to me. You know you’re more prone to disaster than me, right?

You’re mean…” Chan pouts.

Suddenly, Chan looks at Hansol seriously, “I’m serious here. Promise me nothing bad will happen to you.

Hansol lets out a soft chuckle, “Yes, of course. I promise… I won’t ever leave your side.” He said the last parts hurriedly.

What was it?

Nothing. Now eat your breakfast.

Hansol, one last thing.

Yes?

I love you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, my first fanfic ever ever is done. After re-reading it, I realize 2 thing: 1. It's quite short, 2. It's quite cliche. So I'm sorry if it's not as good, [insert aegyo here]. I rushed through this story because I will get busy pretty soon, so might as well finish this first. Thank you for reading, and I really hoped you enjoy it. :)