006

You are my lucky charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 06

I watched in amazement as Exo did a complete ninety degree bow before me, asking for forgiveness. And I would have, if not for their missing leader. He has been missing since the judgement of their performance two hours ago when he had stormed off coming backstage.

“Your dance moves are amazingly synchronised” commented one of the judges “and the vocal line is strong too.But the only thing is...” the judge hesitated “you have to work harder on your appearances and presentation” he said giving a sardonic smile.

“I agree” another judge piped in “Many rookie self-made bands underestimate the power of appearance and makeup, they think these factors don’t aid in their popularity as long as they have their talent and dedication. Which is not wrong actually, but once you are a mainstream band, your fans and non-fans alike will recognise you from your distinct style which will, of course, define the success of the albums you will be releasing” he said as he smiled kindly at their nervous faces.

To be honest it wasn’t that bad, they were placed third in the overall ranking based on the judge’s scores but of course, Mr I-will-not-accept-anything-less-than-first-place could not digest the fact.The boys dealt with it much better and maturely than their ‘leader’.As soon as they saw me backstage, they apologised for their leader's immature behaviour the day before.

“Joonmyeon hyung...” Chanyeol started saying hesitatingly  “he is a man of pride and he doesn’t take well being wronged....” he looked beseechingly at me while saying that. Kyungsoo nods vigorously beside him. What are they trying to do? Making me warm up to their devil leader.

Not gonna happen.

“Noona..please, don’t give up on us! Please return as our stylist!” Jongin said, whining. “We will agree to whatever you decide for us,now on. Just please don’t abandon us at this point”. I would have melted into a puddle right there, had I not had better control of my emotions. I had to keep remindin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter