Chapter 05

You are my lucky charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05

 

That was not the end of it though. It was as if Kim Joonmyeon had some personal vendetta against me to not listen to me on any subject. Including the time when I suggested the ‘flower boy’ theme for the photo shoots(which are always a hit with teenage girls) but he declined, saying they were not some ‘regular stereotypical Korean boy bands who had to resort to their looks for their bands popularity’ or the time when they arrived three hours late for the dress rehearsals because they were practicing in the studio and ‘we need our voices to sing,not the costumes’.

Did I compare Kim Joonmyeon to an angel just a week before?He was the incarnation of devil, the very Lucifer from the depths of hell out to burn anyone who dared oppose him   “What is your problem exactly?” I cried out in exasperation finally hitting the rock bottom of my patience “Do you even care about your band? Do you even want to succeed?” I was at that point where I was too angry to speak.The debut performance was on the very next day and these guys were yet to have a practice performance in the complete stage updo and makeup.Heck, I haven’t even decided how to style each of them individually for tomorrow because apparently, makeup lies lower than the scum of Joonmyeon’s shoes in his list of necessary things.If I could just shove the eyeliner tube up his arsehole.  

The guys, used to our frequent disagreements continued with their practice while Joonmyeon and I were engaged in a staring contest.If looks could throw daggers, I would have died multiple deaths, but I refused to relent this once fuelled by my anger.

“What makes you think I don’t care about my band mates? Who are you even, to blame me and my way of managing my band? Do you think painting our faces and putting us in silly costumes will what make us win this show? If so, then I would rather get eliminated in the first week itself than win due to something as shallow as our looks” Joonmyeon ranted,his eyes blazing with what I can only describe as fury.Towards me.  

That was it.I finally reached my breaking point.

  “You know what? you and your little band!” I said,noticing from the corner of my eyes that the other guys had stopped doing what they were doing, starting to stare at us.They probably realised that little argument of ours was turning out to be way more serious than they had anticipated.  

“I hope you realise what a big mistake you mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter