002

You are my lucky charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02

I took a deep breath, before knocking on the door and opening it. Six faces splattered across the room looked up simultaneously as I entered,it was almost comical.Unlike the other groups outside, these guys seemed relatively quiet in comparison : one of them was tuning his guitar in the corner while another seemed to practice his vocals with his headphones on.One of them was going through a bunch of papers, which looked like some choreography plan to me.And three of them were huddled in the corner, possibly discussing something.

I realised suddenly that I had been standing at the door for quite some time gawking at them, so clearing my throat self-consciously I said: “Hello, I am Jung Tae Eun and I'll be your stylist for the entire duration of the show”.

It felt as if I broke some invisible wall of awkwardness as everyone stood from their positions with silly grins on their faces.They were all so young that I could easily assume them to be in their high school. One of them, a pale handsome guy with a shock of dark hair falling on his equally dark eyes introduced himself “Hello, I am Kim Joonmyeon, the leader of EXO” his voice was soft, melodious even. The kind of voice you hear every Sunday in the church choir.A warm buttery voice that reminded you of sunshine and daisies.Joonmyeon introduced me to his band mates one by one.

Being a stylist I couldn’t help my discerning eye to dissect each one of their features, and they were a bunch of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter