BONUS CHAPTER : 4/4

"Kookie ~ I'm Pregnant"

Hi guyss..I'm back ^^ Sorry for not updating, it took me ages to finish this..REALLY SORRY =( and also sorry if this chapter is lame or boring..huuu~

So, here is the last chapter. I hope it's good enough and sorry for the grammatical erros and spelling errors. 

Happy reading lovelies >< *not edited*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ding

Dong

“Coming !” Taehyung shouts from inside. Jungkook breathes nervously while holding a bouquet of red roses in his left hand.

“Mom, dad .. I’ll get going now. Please take care of them. Thank you and I love you”. Taehyung said as he opened the door.

“ Sure! Don’t worry son. Have a good time”. Mrs.Kim shouts from the kitchen.

Taehyung smiled as he is welcomed by a smiling Jungkook.

“Good morning babe”. Jungkook pulled Taehyung for a hug.

“Good morning too honey”.

“For you”. Jungkook handed the roses to Taehyung and he gladly accepts it.

“Thank you Kookie. I like it,” Taehyung said and gave a quick peck on Jungkook’s right cheek.

“ Your welcome baby. Anything for you,” Jungkook replied and kissed Taehyung’s forehead. Taehyung blushed and hides his face behind the roses.

“You are so cute baby. Don’t hide your pretty face. Let me see it”. Jungkook took the roses and kissed Taehyung’s lips. Shocked by the sudden kiss, Taehyung immediately wrapped his arm around Jungkook’s waist for support.

“Kookie, let’s go!” Taehyung said shyly as they broke the kiss. Jungkook chuckled.

“Alright baby. But first, let me tie your shoelaces first because I don’t want you to fall for other man,”Jungkook said and began to tie the laces. Taehyung blushed.

“From now on, only think of me, only look at me and only fall for me,” Jungkook said ily and intertwined their fingers.

“Let’s go baby!” Jungkook leads the blushing Taehyung to his car.

Today is 5th April which is their 6th Anniversary and they decided to have an anniversary date just like when they first going out. So, that’s why Taehyung is staying at his parents’ just like 6 years ago when Jungkook picked him up at his house  as if he is not married to Jungkook. (A/N: LOL ~ I don't even know what i'm writing? >.<)

“Kookie, stop staring at me. Focus on your driving please,”Taehyung said as he caught his husband staring at him for the 12 or 15 times after they left the house. Jungkook chuckled before holding onto Taehyung’s left hand.

“I can’t help it babe. There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off of you,”Jungkook said and pout slightly. Taehyung is trying to hold his smile.

“Keep going” Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled.

“ You need to give me a map babe,” Jungkook said and stares at Taehyung. He already set the car on the autopilot mode so that they won’t get into accident.

“hmm..why?” Taehyung gave Jungkook a tell-me-now look.

“Because i’m getting lost in your eyes”. Taehyung burst into a fit of laughter.

“Really Kookie? One more!”

“and I think you got something in your eyes,”Jungkook said.

“Something?”Taehyung asked and tilt his head.

“yeah, you got something in your eyes. Oh wait..it’s just a sparkle babe” Jungkook winked and gave a quick peck on Taehyung’s lips.

“Seriously Kookie. If you don’t stop with your cheesy pick-up lines I might puke rainbows now. And please focus on your driving mister,”Taehyung replied and Jungkook just laughed.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll stop for now. Just for now, ” Jungkook replied playfully and continue to drive the car.  After a while they arrived at a restaurant since they didn’t have their breakfast yet.

“Ahh..it’s been a while since we came here. It’s still the same. Ahh~ I missed halmeoni’s jajangmyeon,”Taehyung said excitedly as he got out of the car. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung’s waist.

“I know right babe. Now, let’s go!”

This is the restaurant where both of them went on their first date 6 years ago and this restaurant also held many memories for them as this place is the place when they first met. But, after both of them graduated from university and moved to Seoul, they don’t have the time to visit this restaurant and this is their first visit after 6 years.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~ halmeoni !” Taehyung runs towards the elder woman and hugged her.

“Halmeoni, I miss you. How are you?” Taehyung said as he broke the hug and cling onto her arm.

“aigoo..Taehyungiee, halmeoni missed you too and I’m fine,”the woman replied and pats Taehyung’s head.

“Halmeoni, I miss you too!” Jungkook hugged the woman. The woman laughed.

“Jungkookie, you’re here too. Aigoo.. halmeoni missed you guys too. I haven’t seen you guys for 6 years. Where have you been?”The woman said.

“We moved to Seoul” Jungkook replied.

“ We? Well, you guys are married?” the woman asked as she scans the ring on Taehyung’s finger.

“Yeah! We’re married ,halmeoni” Taehyung replied happily while showing off his wedding ring.

“And we already have a twins” Jungkook said proudly.

“Really? Aigoo~ Congratulations! You guys make a great pair and I bet your kids must be adorable,”the woman pats their backs.

“Thank you halmeoni”. Both of them said together causing the woman to laugh.

“A great pair indeed. Now, now.. go and take your seats. I’ll bring your foods. Same as always right?”The woman asked. Both of them just nod and made 

their way to the table beside the window,the table when they had their first meal together.

Taehyung looked around the restaurant and giggled.

“You’re happy?”Jungkook asked while staring at Taehyung.

“I am. It feels just like yesterday that we had jajangmyeon here,”Taehyung replied and intertwined their fingers.

“Yeah, and it feels just like yesterday when we fight for the last bowl of jajangmyeon,”Jungkook said and laughed. Taehyung also laughed.

“Right. We’re so childish back then. Fighting for a bowl of jajangmyeon and you end up spilling it on my uniform because you’re so clumsy”.

“Heyy, you are so sassy back then that I end up treating you to ramyeon as apology because if not you’re going to kill me,”Jungkook said and laughed.

“Hello.. i’m not sassy kayy..”

“Yeah right!” Jungkook said still laughing.

“I love you Jeon Jungkook. I’m glad we met that day even though you spilled the jajangmyeon on my uniform. I’m still glad you came into my life. Thank you Jungkook,”Taehyung said warmly. Jungkook is frozen because he didn’t expect Taehyung to make a bold confession because he is usually shy when it comes to confession.

“I-i .. of course I love you too. In fact, I love you more. Don’t mention it babe, I just want you to know that I felt the same way as you”. Jungkook placed a soft kiss on Taehyung’s hand. Both of them stared at each other and smiled.

“Sorry to interrupt lovebirds, but the foods are here,”the woman chuckled and placed the foods on the table. Jungkook and Taehyung blushed.

“Thank you for the foods halmeoni”.

When it’s time for them to part, Taehyung and Jungkook hugged the woman tightly not wanting to let go.

“We’ll miss you halmeoni,”Taehyung said sadly.

“Halmeoni, please take care of your health,”Jungkook said looking a bit sad.

“aigoo~I’ll miss you guys too and don’t worry I’ll take care of myself. Next time come here again with your kids okay? You guys take care too! Drive safely”,the woman replied.

“Nae halmeoni! We’ll bring our kids along next time. Goodbye!” Both of them bid goodbyes.

 

“Where are we going Kookie?”Taehyung asked excitedly.

“hmm..you’ll know later.”Jungkook replied and ruffles Taehyung’s hair.

“Ughh..tell me”.

“Well, if I tell you now then it won’t be a surprise anymore”.

“You are no fun at all,”Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook just laughed seeing his wife.

“Sorry babe, you’ll know soon”. Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s left hand.

After about 35 minutes, they finally arrived at the mall.

“Mall?”Taehyung asked.

“Yeah. Let’s go!” Jungkook intertwined their fingers and leads Taehyung to the cinema.

“Movie date?”Taehyung asked again looking excited.

“Yeah babe, movie date. We went to a movie date on our first day right?”

Taehyung nods and clings onto Jungkook’s arm.

“Babe, you wait here okay. I’ll go and get the drinks and popcorns. You want anything else?”Jungkook asked Taehyung that is sitting on the bench.

“Nope”.

“Okay, wait here.” Taehyung looked around and mostly there are couples everywhere. He smiled at the sight.

“feels like i’m being a teenager again” He chuckled.

“Let’s go baby”.

“Okay”. As they entered the theatre, Taehyung seems confused because it is empty.

“Kookie, you sure this is the right one. I mean, why is it empty?”Taehyung asked his husband.

“hmm..I don’t know. Let’s just take our seats first,”Jungkook replied and smiled secretly. Taehyung kept looking around and Jungkook is bothered by it.

“hmm..well, I think maybe there is someone handsome and kind rent this whole place for his beloved wife for their movie date and maybe, that handsome someone is sitting beside you. Just maybe,”Jungkook said nonchalantly and sipped his drink. Taehyung stopped looking around and immediately cupped Jungkook’s face. Jungkook is startled by the sudden action.

“You rent this place? For me? I mean for our movie date on our anniversary day?”Taehyung asked excitedly. Jungkook chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung’s lips.

“Yeah baby. 6 years ago, I don’t have enough money to do something special for you on our first date. But now, I am able to rent this place to celebrate our special day together. I love you TaeTae hyung,”Jungkook said warmly.

“Gosh Kookie! You don’t have to do this, I don’t need fancy celebration. I just need you to stay by my side. Thank you Jungkook and I love you,” Taehyung replied and kissed Jungkook’s lips.

“ohh..one more, I miss that nickname..TaeTae hyung ~ you are so clingy back then”. Taehyung said as they broke the kiss and pinched Jungkook’s cheeks.

“aigoo.. my hubby. So cute~” Taehyung ruffles Jungkook’s hair playfully.

“Babe, stop it” Jungkook whined cutely and Taehyung just laughed. Suddenly Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung’s ear and whispers

“Babe, since we’re the only people in this theatre no one will know if we do something more than just watching the movie. I mean theatre sounds hot. 

What do you say?” Jungkook bit Taehyung’s earlobe causing the male to flinch. He immediately pushed Jungkook with a flustered face.

“Yahh..ert! Dream on, Kook” Taehyung replied and sipped his drink as if nothing happen.

“Well..at least we could try. Come on babe,we should try theatre se..hmpphh” Jungkook didn’t get to finish his words as Taehyung shoved the popcorns into his mouth.

“shhh..shut up Kookie, the movie’s starting,”Taehyung said and laughed a little watching his husband that is struggling to swallow the popcorns. Jungkook groaned because he almost choked till death. He gave Taehyung a you-will-get-your-punishment look but Taehyung didn’t pay attention at all.

“Naughty boy will get punishment dear,”Jungkook whispered ily into Taehyung’s ear.

“shh..the movie is starting,”Taehyung replied nonchalantly while munching the popcorns but the truth is he can feels that his surroundings are getting hot by any second. Jungkook just smirked as he knows Taehyung too well.

 

“Kook..ahh~ stop it. Ahh ~ I want to watch the movie. Can you ahh~ stop”. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook began to kiss and his exposed neck in the middle of the movie.

“Can’t help it babe, you are too tempting”.

“ahh..not there Kookie, p-people can see it” Taehyung moaned as Jungkook bite on his neck leaving hickeys.

“Don’t care..let them see that you’re mine” Jungkook  continues to trail butterfly kisses on Taehyung’s exposed collarbones.

Jungkook stopped kissing Taehyung but instead he cupped Taehyung's cheek that was slowly turning red. He stared deep into his brown eyes. He smiled at flustered Taehyung before slowly leaned into him.

“You are so beautiful love. There isn’t a word in dictionary to describe how beautiful you are,”Jungkook said seductively. 

Taehyung finally gave up and he swears that his heart was beating so loudly and it felt like it was going to explode. Finally Jungkook’s lips touched Taehyung’s. Sparks flew in every direction and the world was slowly disappearing around them. And of course, the movie is already long forgotten. It was a small yet warm kiss. Taehyung honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. Maybe because it is Jungkook that kissed him. Their lips were moving in perfect sync, Jungkook’s hands feeling Taehyung’s waist and he pulled him closer, the kiss deeper, more passionate. Jungkook could felt Taehyung’s hands on the back of his neck, clinging onto it. A smile grew on Jungkook’s face. After seems like forever, they finally pulled apart. Both of them are panting. Taehyung’s face is bright red making Jungkook chuckled lightly.

“Kookie ..”

“shhh..”

 Jungkook hushed him, before moving his finger, and pressing his hand against Taehyung’s cheek, giving him more support to push himself towards Taehyung, and connect their lips again. Jungkook’s lips were firm against Taehyung’s, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. They held it for a few seconds, before their lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. Taehyung exhaled through his nose, not wanting to let go. His entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. Jungkook moved his hand from Tae’s cheek to the back of his head, his fingers tangling in his blonde hair, lightly pulling Taehyung’s body closer to him, adding more pressure to their lips.Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook’s waist and drew him closer deepening the kiss. As they parted, Jungkook saw Taehyung’s eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and he couldn't help but smile back.

“That was..”

“Hot!” Taehyung hid his blushing face on Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook laughed a little and hugged Taehyung tightly.

“I love you Jeon Jungkook,”Taehyung said shyly.

“I love myself too”. Jungkook replied childishly causing Taehyung to hit his chest lightly.

“Pabo!”  Taehyung snuggled closer to Jungkook.

“Wait! The movie!” Taehyung immediately looked at the big screen but sadly or not that sad the movie has ended.

“aww..seems like we missed the movie babe. Let’s watch again next time,”Jungkook said playfully and kissed Taehyung’s cheeks.

“ughh..stop kissing me”. Taehyung struggles to free himself. Jungkook laughed and placed a quick kiss on Taehyung’s lips.

“yahh..I said stop kissing me!”

 

That evening they stroll around the park hand in hand while eating ice cream.

“ahh..This is nice,”Taehyung said and closed his eyes, inhaling the sweet scents of the blossoming flowers.

“I remember that time,our first date at this park. We laid on the grass side by side, intertwining our fingers together and enjoyed the evening breeze. It was so nice”. Taehyung continues.

“Yeah. I miss those times. We were still shy back then, we blushed at the slightest skinship. I can’t believe it,” Jungkook said and laughed.

“True. We were so shy with each other that time. But now, look at you mister. You’re trying to initiate skinships everytime, everywhere. You’re so ,”Taehyung said playfully.

“Well, I’m always when I’m with you, my love”. Jungkook placed a quick kiss on Taehyung’s left cheek.

“eww.. bunny” Taehyung laughed and Jungkook is not amused at all. But then, he also laughed together with Taehyung because his laughs are contagious.

“We should bring our twins to this park. This park is nice and they can make new friends too,” Taehyung said again.

Jungkook just nod in agreement and Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook’s shoulder as they sit on the bench. Taehyung  caressed his stomach lovingly.

“Baby, come out faster please so that we could go to the park together,”Taehyung said cutely and giggled.

“huh. Baby? What baby?”Jungkook asked Taehyung. Confused written on his face.

“ahh..baby? what? Nothing, I’m just talking to myself,”Taehyung replied nervously.

“he shouldn’t know about this. Aishh.. how come I forgot about this”

“No..no..I’m pretty sure you said about baby just now”.

“think of something Taehyung, think..aha!”

“ahh.. nothing really. Kookie can you buy me some tteokbokki over there. I’m dying to eat tteokbokki. Please hubby, please”. Taehyung used his aegyo and cute tone. Jungkook seems not convinced but end up buying the tteokbokki.

“ Alright. I’ll buy it. Just stay here and don’t go anywhere. It won’t be long”. Taehyung just nod and with that Jungkook left to buy the foods.

“fuhh..that was close. Mommy is sorry baby, but, your daddy will know about you soon.  Very soon baby”. Taehyung caressed his stomach lovingly. After about 10 minutes, Jungkook came back with the tteokbokki.

“Here babe, your tteokbokki”. Jungkook handed Taehyung the tteokbokki.

“Thank you hubby, you’re the best”. Taehyung ate the tteokbokki deliciously.

“Give me some please mommy,”Jungkook said cutely. Taehyung laughed a little.

“Silly..here, eat this”. Taehyung feeds his husband.

“Tae baby, look here”.

“Huh, what?” Taehyung turned his head to the direction.

*flash*

“aww..you look cute baby,”Jungkook squeals like a girl while looking at the polaroid photo.

“Am not!”

“Yes you are. Come on, let’s take a selfie”. And they spend the rest of the evening with taking pictures, playing around and strolling around the park just like when they’re still dating.

 

At night

“We’re here,” Jungkook said as he parked his Audi.

“Lotte Hotel?”Taehyung asked confusely.

“Yes..now, let’s go!” Jungkook intertwined their fingers and led him to the hotel’s restaurant.

“It’s empty again. You rent this too?”Taehyung asked Jungkook.

“Yes babe, for the two of us,”Jungkook replied and winked at Taehyung. Taehyung hit his husband lightly and they went to the asssigned table.

Then, the waiters came with food and drinks. There are many types of food including desserts, cakes and chocolates. Taehyung really thought that Jungkook is actually throwing a party. There are so many food!

“Why are there so many?”

“ I want you to eat good food on our special anniversary dinner today. That’s why I asked them to prepare all of this”. Jungkook smiled sweetly at his wifey.

“tchh..I can’t finish all of this. We can’t finish all of this,”Taehyung said while motioning his hands towards the foods.

“It’s okay baby. This is our special day after all and it’s once in a year. So, eat up,” Jungkook replied. 

“Okay Mr.Jeon, if you said so. Thank you for the foods!” Taehyung began to eat his food because he is always hungry lately. Well, he is pregnant that’s why his appetite is increasing.(A/N: oppss..this should be a secret XD)

“You like it?”Jungkook asked his wife that is currently stuffing his mouth with the steak.

“Yyeh, ith delhichious..”

“Hey..hey..eat slowly babe. You’ll choke”. Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung’s face and wipe the sauce on his lips before it. Taehyung blushed at Jungkook’s action.

“You’re like a kid,babe. So, cute..” Jungkook caressed Taehyung’s cheeks.

“Look, I’m going to the restroom for a while. You wait for me here okay”. Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s forehead before leaving him alone.

After about 15 minutes, Taehyung already finished his meal and is currently eating the strawberry cake.

“Where is Kookie? What took him so long at the restroom” Taehyung said worriedly. He glanced at his G-Shock

“He’s gone for 20 minutes now”. Suddenly, the restaurant went blackout.

“Ahhh! OH MY GOD! What is happening,”Taehyung screamed.

“Jeon Jungkook! Are you there? Stop playing. You know I don’t like dark place right? Yahh!”

Suddenly there is a light coming from a big screen.

“Jungkook..” Taehyung is totally shocked when there is a video played on the screen. Video of Jungkook and him. Pictures from their first date, their wedding, their anniversaries, the ultrasounds of the twins, the twins until the pictures that they took this evening. Video on their wedding day and lastly video of Jungkook when he proposed to Taehyung 4 years ago. Taehyung began to tear up. He is extremely touched. After the video end, the restaurant went blackout again.

“ehem..ehemm..This song is for you love”

And there, there his Kookie. Standing in the middle of the stage singing to ‘OUTRO:PROPOSE’. Taehyung smiled while crying. That song, the song that Jungkook sang to him when he proposed to Taehyung 4 years ago.

“Happy 6th Anniversary Jeon Taehyung, my lovely wife, the mother to my children. I love you so much! I’m lucky to have you as my wife. I’m lucky to have you in my life. Ever since I met you, you’ve lived in my heart without paying any rent. In this world, there is no heart for me like yours. In this world, there is no love for you like mine. You were made perfectly to be loved and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long. I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you. They said the secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. I know I’m right because I love to be with you all the time Jeon Taehyung. You’re the right person Jeon Taehyung. I love you !”.

Jungkook ended his speech and walked towards Taehyung that is currently crying really hard. Taehyung quickly hugged his husband tightly while hitting his back.

“Pabo! I hate you! No! I love you! I love you so much! Gosh! I hate you because you make me cry, but I love you. Thank you so much honey. You’re the best hubby ever in my whole life. I love you!” Taehyung said between the sobs. Jungkook chuckled and cupped his wife’s face, wiping the tears away and kiss his forehead.

“You are so cute. Come on, let’s go”. Taehyung is dumbfounded when Jungkook suddenly dragged him to the elevator. They stopped at the sky lounge. Taehyung is awed by the view.

“Kookie..don’t say that..”

“Yes..yes..let’s go” Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s hand and led him to stand in the middle of the heart shaped candles.

“Look at the sky”.

“Wahh..there are so many stars. So beautiful.” Taehyung stared in amazement.

“Right Kookie?” he continued and surprised to see Jungkook kneeling on his right knee beside him.

“Kookie..”

“Babe, as we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you and I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars”. Jungkook took out a velvet box from his pocket.

“Kookie..what are you d-..”

“Stay with me forever Jeon Taehyung,”Jungkook said lovingly before sliding the ring on Taehyung’s finger.

“I.. pabo Kookie. Of course I’ll stay with you forever and if you ever dare left me and our children, I’ll kill you,”Taehyung said playfully. Jungkook laughed.

“Well, I’ll kill myself if I ever left you and our children,”Jungkook replied and chuckled.

Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung. He held Taehyung gently, cupping his face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of his neck. Taehyung’s  body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook his body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within him once more. Taehyung  was breathless with delight as Jungkook showered him with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. Taehyung gazed up at Jungkook, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection. Jungkook drew back again and spent a moment studying Taehyung’s face. Taehyung felt himself blush under Jungkook’s scrutiny. Jungkook gazed at Taehyung lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else. He tilted his head to the side and kissed Taehyung, his lips demanding. Taehyung  felt a smoldering heat deep within him as Jungkook’s grip tightened, crushing his body to him, gentle yet firm. Jungkook slanted Taehyung’s head further, deepening the kiss. Slowly, Jungkook broke the kiss. He grabbed Taehyung’s arm and looked at his G-Shock.

“5th  April 2016, 9:30 p.m. That’s the time when I fell for you for the 1930129597 times,”Jungkook said while staring right into Taehyung’s eyes. Taehyung bites his lips nervously.

Then, Jungkook’s fingers gently ran up and down Taehyung’s spine, coaxing shivers out of him. With Taehyung’s cheeks still blushing hotly,he glanced back up into Jungkook’s captivating brown eyes. Jungkook leaned down, resting his forehead against Taehyung’s. Taehyung watched breathlessly as Jungkook’s eyes studied his’ with silent intensity. Jungkook warm breath ghosted across Taehyung’s  face. Taehyung shut his eyes in anticipation. Taehyung stifled a surprised gasp as Jungkook’s soft lips captured his’, causing his body to flush with heat. The heat seemed to travel through his veins, warming him. Just as he felt a rush of euphoric bliss envelop him, making his heart sing with pure joy, Taehyung drew away. Jungkook groaned in disapproval.

“Why babe?”

“I-i have something to tell you,”Taehyung said shyly. Jungkook cupped his face.

“What is it? Tell me babe”.

“I’M PREGNANT!”Taehyung said excitedly and enveloped Jungkook into a hug.

“Kookie~ I'm pregnant, I’m pregnant,”Taehyung said joyfully in Jungkook’s embrace. Jungkook seems to freeze for a second before processing the informtion. He cupped Taehyung’s face.

“You’re pregnant? How many weeks?”Jungkook asked Taehyung excitedly. Taehyung chuckled as he took Jungkook’s right hand and placed it on his still flat stomach.

“Yes honey. I’m pregnant. I’m pregnant again with your child. It’s already 3 weeks”. With that Jungkook began to shower Taehyung with kisses all over his face while muttering ‘thank you’ numerous times.

“This is the best anniversary present and day ever. That’s why you said baby at the park this evening. Trying to hide it from me? Whatever , wohoo ~ I’m going to have a new child,”Jungkook said excitedly. Taehyung just shook his head. Jungkook crouched so that he is as the same level as Taehyung’s stomach. He lifts the shirt up, caressing the stomach lovingly and leaving a few kisses on it.

“Hey little Jeon. Yeah! Daddy know that you can’t still hear me but I love you. Daddy really loves you. Please come out faster. Daddy’s sure that your hyungs are excited to meet you too”. Jungkook chuckled.

“Hyungs? Well, what makes you think that I’m carrying a boy,”Taehyung asked Jungkook and wrapped his hand around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook immediately s his hands around Taehyung's waist.

“hmm..daddy’s instinct maybe,”Jungkook replied playfully and nuzzled Taehyung's hair softly causing the latter to giggle cutely.

“Silly hubby, now can we go back to the restaurant because I’m hungry,”Taehyung said and pouted slightly.

“Of course big baby, lemme carry you”. Jungkook carried Taehyung with bridal style towards the elevator.

“Put me down Kookie. I can walk by myself. Gosh! People are staring”Taehyung said. There are some people that whistling at them. Taehyung's face redden.

“No big baby! I want you to be safe. You’re carrying our child and I don’t want you to get hurt. Don’t worry, you’re safe in my arms  and let them see you in my arms. Let them see that you’re mine and mine only,”Jungkook replied and give a quick kiss on Taehyung’s lips. Taehyung stares at Jungkook and he smiles in content

“You’re being overprotective daddy again! Well, whatever. Carry me to the restaurant now. I’m hungry~”. Taehyung buried his face on Jungkook’s neck inhaling the sweet scent of his husband. Jungkook laughed and tighten his hold on Taehyung.

 

3 years later

“Hyun Ki-ahh, wait for hyung!” A 6 year-old Hyuk Joon is chasing after his 3 year-old brother Jeon Hyun Ki(wisdom and foundation) that is running around the house.

“aigoo..Hyun Ki-ahh, come here. Let hyung put your clothes first,”Hyuk Joon said while chasing the troublemaker.

“hehe..h-hyung, catch mwe if you can~” The toddler said with his baby accent while giggling happily as he ran away from his hyung.

“Daddy! Look at Hyunnie. He is running away from me,”Hyuk Joon said and stomps his feet on the ground .  Jungkook chuckled at Hyuk Joon’s antics as he got out from the bathroom.

“aigoo..Hyuk Joon-ahh, it’s okay. Daddy will help you to catch Hyunnie. Let’s go!” Jungkook grabbed his son’s hand and began to catch Hyun Ki.

“hehe..Daddy! Catch me! Catch me!” Hyun Ki giggled and ran from his daddy and hyung. Taehyung smiled as he watched the scene. It’s almost every night that the son and father have to catch Hyun Ki in order to put on his clothes after he bath.

“so cute!”

“Mommy! She kicked!”Hyuk Jae that is laying his head on his mommy’s bump exclaimed happily.

“Really? Well, it means that she like you,”Taehyung replied and ruffles his son’s hair. Hyuk Jae giggled.

“I’m going to be her favourite oppa! Mommy, when will Hea Jung(grace & noble) come out? I can’t wait to see her. She must be pretty like you mommy,”Hyuk Jae said as he caressed the bump softly.

“aww..sweetie, you’re so sweet. She will come out in 3 months. Mommy and daddy also can’t wait to see her and I’m sure that your brothers also can’t wait to see her. Don’t worry sweetie, she’ll be here soon”. Taehyung kissed his son’s forehead.

“Mwommy! Daddy and hyung catch Hyunnie”. The toddler waddles towards his mommy after Jungkook and Hyuk Joon successfully put his clothes.

“Well, you need to run faster next time. Come here cutie.” Taehyung put Hyun Ki on his lap. Hyuk Jae pinched his brother’s chubby cheeks causing the boy to whine. Hyuk Jae just laughed and kissed his brother’s cheeks.

“Hyunnie,you must wear your cloths after you bath, okay. It’s not good to be ,”Taehyung said and kissed Hyun Ki’s forehead. The boy just giggled and poked his mommy’s bump.

“Okay mwommy. Hyunnie wear clothes after thwis. Mommy, is dongsaengie in there?” Hyun Ki asked his mother cutely as he poked the bump.

“Yes cupcake. Your dongsaengie is in there”. Taehyung replied and kissed Hyun Ki's hair.

“aigoo..Hyunnie is such a fast runner. He will be a sprinter when he grows up,”Jungkook said as he sat beside Taehyung and ruffles Hyun Ki’s hair.

“yeahh! Hyun Ki runs faster than Hyuk Jae,”Hyuk Joon said playfully to his twin.

“Hyung~”Hyuk Jae whined. Everyone in the house laughed including Hyun Ki although he actually didn’t know what’s going on.

“Hyung is bad”.

“aww..Hyung is sorry Jaejae. I’m just teasing you. You’re actually a fast runner, faster than me”. Hyuk Joon said as he hugs his twin. Hyuk Jae smiled and hugs his hyung back. Taehyung and Jungkook swelled at the scene while Hyun Ki just clapped his hands happily.

“Alright Kids! Time to sleep. Go! Go! Go!” Jungkook leads his kids to their bedroom.

“Babe, I’ll put them to sleep. You go to our bedroom first okay. Careful on the stairs”Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s forehead and left with the kids.

In the bedroom

“They already sleep?”Taehyung asked his husband that is slipping under the blanket beside him.

“Yeahh..” Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s forehead and wrapped his arm around Taehyung’s baby bump.

“Hey there princess. How are you doing in there?” Jungkook asked animatedly and kissed the bump. He put his palm over Taehyung’s bare stomach.

“aww..my princess kicked~ She’s a fighter~ ” Jungkook cooed and Taehyung laughed a little.

“Silly Kookie..” He continued to laugh.

“Sleep tight Hea Jung-ahh..Daddy loves you.” Jungkook gives a final kiss on the bump and caressed it slowly.

“She’s asleep,”Taehyung said and snuggles closer to Jungkook.

“I’m happy babe. I’m happy to have you, our twins, Hyun Ki and our princess in my life. Thank you Tae baby,”Jungkook said sweetly and kissed Taehyung’s lips.

“Me too. I’m more than happy to have you as my husband in my life Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for giving me beautiful kids,”Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook’s lips.

“Well, the conclusion is we’re both happy. That’s what important”. Jungkook wrapped his arms protectively around Taehyung and kissed his forehead.

“Sleep tight big baby. Good night. I love you”. Jungkook gave a last kiss on Taehyung’s lips.

"Good night and I love you too". Taehyung rest his head on Jungkook’s chest. After a while, Jungkook also drifted to sleep but suddenly Taehyung spoke

“Kookie..”

“hmm..yeah babe” Jungkook said eyes still closed. He pulled his wife closer to his body.

“emm..can I have pizza, fried chickens, cheese burger, strawberry cake and strawberry yogurt now?”

                                                                - THE END -

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The end. Bonus chapters of "Kookie..I'm Pregnant~" officially completed *claps* 

I sincerely thank to all of you. Thank you for reading my story, subscribing, upvoting and commenting. Thank you Dear READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS. This is my first fanfic ever and I'm extremely touched ..*cries ~ haha =D

Till we meet again lovelies ~ Love y'all ^^

Spread the love for TaeKook and BTS >.<