BONUS CHAPTER : 1/4

"Kookie ~ I'm Pregnant"

Hey everyone, it's me dyodyo12 ><  I decided to write a bonus chapter bcs I need too ^^ . So, this bonus chapter consists of 4 parts and this is the first part. Currently, I'm working on this bonus chapters and I'll try to update the other parts when I'm done. Btw, this chapter is not edited (half edited - 28/1/17) and  English is not my first language so please bear with my grammatical errors, spelling and others *blinkingeyescutely~kbyee. Anyway, happy reading people =) p/s : don't expect too much ..hoho ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook is watching “The Return of Superman” in the living room. Since his Taehyung got pregnant, he has watched this show and he even read pregnancies book in order to prepare himself. He thought that by watching this show as well as reading the pregnancies book, he can learn to be a great daddy for his babies. Yup, Taehyung is carrying twin ^^

Taehyung appeared from the kitchen holding two mugs of hot chocolate, his all time favourite. He walked towards the living room and placed Jungkook’s mug on the table and he took a seat beside his husband.

“aww ~ They are so cute. I wish our babies would come out faster so that I could spoil them,” Taehyung said while caressing his 7 months old bump and sipping his hot chocolate. Jungkook chuckled.

“They are indeed cute, but I bet ours are cuter like their mommy,” Jungkook said and placed a sweet kiss on Taehyung’s forehead.

“Your reward for being too cute,” Jungkook said again and this time he pecks Taehyung’s lip causing the male to blush.

“pfftt..cheesy daddy,”Taehyung giggled and placed his mug on the table. He leaned his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Love, are you sleepy? It’s 9:30 pm now,” Jungkook asked and caressed Tae’s baby bump.

“umm..yeah , I’m sleepy and tired too. Our babies are my energy. They are just too active down there,” Taehyung replied and placed his hand on Jungkook’s hand that is caressing his bump in circular motion.

“Yeah. I can feel their kicks. Seems like they’re enjoying themselves in there,”Jungkook said again. Taehyung laughed a little.

“Yupp, they are. They’ve been moving a lot lately especially when you’re close to me and it tires me out,”Taehyung said and pouted. Jungkook smiled.

“Well, that’s because I’m their handsome daddy. So, they can feel my presence”. Jungkook reached for his mug and drank his hot chocolate.

“ughh, not helping at all”.

Jungkook laughed.

“Alright ~ alright. Come on Tae baby, let’s go to sleep. You need to rest more baby,” Jungkook said and turned off the TV.

“Carry me then. I’m tired and sleepy,” Taehyung replied in a cute way and pouts a bit. Jungkook chuckled upon seeing his wifey’s antics. Tae has become more adorable and cute since he’s pregnant which never fail to make Jungkook’s heart flutters.

“Alright sweetie. As you wish”. He carried Taehyung in bridal style to their bedroom.

“Kookie, am I heavy?”Taehyung suddenly asked. Jungkook thought for a while and he decided to tease the pregnant male a bit.

“ughh..yes baby, you are heavy. I might break my bones. Ughh ~ seems like you need to carry me after this,” Jungkook replied while groaning slightly.

“Really? Am i that heavy? Put me down, Kookie. Let me walk by myself”. Taehyung struggled to free himself.  Jungkook immediately stops walking and tightens his hold.

“No baby, sorry.  I was just kidding. No, you’re not heavy at all,” Jungkook said. He’s afraid that Taehyung might be upset(blame the hormones).

“Well, you’re the one that said I'm heavy and you might break your bones. I’m not worried if you break your bones though, it’s just that I don’t wanna carry you because you’re so heavy like a refrigerator,” Taehyung replied and laughed after he saw Jungkook’s expression.

did he just?wait!h old on! did i just got troll by my wife?”Jungkook thought to himself.

“Well,well,well.. my baby is being naughty tonight. Woahh~ Do you wanna get punish from daddy, big baby?” Jungkook smirked when he saw Taehyung gulped nervously. 

Taehyung was about to say something when he felt a warm pair of lips on his own. He then realised that Jungkook was kissing him and Taehyung responds back. After about 1 minute, they broke the kiss since Tae is running out of oxygen because they don’t want to harm their babies.

“No honey, no .. I don’t wanna be punished. I’m sorry. You see, i was just joking,” Taehyung said the things that he's trying to say previously. He clings to Jungkook’s neck like a koala with a cute expression hoping that Jungkook wouldn’t be mad.

“Then, be a good boy”. Jungkook gives a quick peck on Tae’s lip and walks all the way to their bedroom. Taehyung just nods and buried his face on Jungkook’s neck, relieved that Jungkook is not mad.

Once they entered their bedroom and finished their ‘bathroom businesses’ they laid on the bed.

“Now go to sleep big baby”.c Jungkook tucked the blanket and pat his wifey’s bump.

“ughh .. Honey, our babies won’t stop moving down there”. Taehyung pout slighty.  Jungkook laugh a little and lift Tae’s shirt revealing his bump.

“Hey little boys, wanna play with daddy”, Jungkook talked with the babies animatedly and caressed the bump lovingly. He felt a strong kick under his palm.

“Ahh .. see? Can you feel it? Are they playing with ball in there or practising Taekwondo moves. Ughh ~  Kookie honey, do something,”Taehyung whines.

“Really Tae? Jeon Taehyung can you not?”

“What?”

“Can you not be that cute. Seriously baby, if you don’t stop I might get a heart attack because my heart is beating so fast for you,” Jungkook said and clutched his heart. Taehyung hits Jungkook’s chest lightly but Jungkook didn’t fail to see the blush on his wife’s cheeks.

“Silly. This is not the right time. I’m sleepy and tired. But your sons won’t stop moving. Do something.”Taehyung whines.

“Alright ..alright. Gosh, I was just teasing you baby”. Jungkook chuckled. Then, he leaned closer to the bump, kissing it lovingly and starts to do his ‘magic’.

“Hey sweethearts, your mommy is tired and sleepy. So, he needs to rest. Now, be a good boy and sleep, kay. Aren’t you guys tired playing in there? You guys have been moving non stop. It’s night, so daddy promise that tomorrow I’ll play with you guys. Now, go to sleep sweethearts. Poor mommy, he’s tired”. 

Jungkook caressed the bump lovingly and proceed to sing a lullaby for their babies. After a while, he can no longer feel any kicks or movements.

“woahh .. finally. They really listen to you honey. Seems like they’re gonna be daddy’s boys,”Taehyung said and closed his eyes, trying to sleep. He snuggles closer to Jungkook and Jungkook wrapped his arm over Taehyung’s waist.

“Well. I’m their daddy afterall. Isn’t it a good thing that they listened to me. Wait! Wait! Don’t tell me! Don’t tell me that you’re jealous,” Jungkook peeks at Taehyung whose head is on his chest.

“No I’m not! I’m not jealous. Why should I be jealous of our babies? Really, Kookie?”Taehyung replied. His head is still on Jungkook’s chest.

“You’re so cute Tae baby,” Jungkook said as he lifts Tae’s face. He kissed Taehyung’s forehead, his cheeks, nose and lastly his lips.

“I love you Jeon Taehyung *kiss* very much *kiss* Now go to sleep”.

Taehyung smiled and laid his head on Jungkook’s chest, listening to his husband’s heartbeats.

“I love you too Jungkook. Very much,” Taehyung said before he’s drifted to the dreamland.

“I know,” Jungkook replied and gives one last peck on Taehyung’s forehead before he’s off to the dreamland.

 

 

(1 month later)

Jungkook is in his workroom , working on a song that he compose. Actually Jungkook is a CEO at the Jeon Corporation, but he also writes  songs to release his stress because why not? He loves music and he has a cousin who is a music producer that can help him with the songs.

Knock

Knock

“Come in baby” Jungkook said but still focused on writing the lyrics.

“Hi daddy Jeon", Taehyung peeked behind the door before walking towards Jungkook that is  too immersed in writing the lyrics. Jungkook turned around and Taehyung sat on his lap.

“Kookie, aren’t you tired,” Taehyung asked Jungkook and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook wrapped his hand protectively around Taheyung's waist.

“Yes baby, I’m tired. But, I have to finish this,” Jungkook replied.

“But, we’re sleepy,” Taehyung said and caressed his baby bump.

“Then, you can go to sleep first baby. You must be tired,” Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's hands.

“But me and our babies want to sleep with you,”Taehyung said and pout slightly.

“Well, I’m just gonna finish this really quick. Like really quick. Can you wait?,”Jungkook asked. Taehyung nods his head  and buried his face on Jungkook’s neck.

Jungkook continues to finish his work. After a while, he felt weird because Taehyung is not speaking and moving at all. He thought Taehyung might be asleep so he lifts Taehyung’s face and saw his wifey face is covered with sweat.

“What’s wrong baby? Are you hot?”Jungkook asked worriedly. Then, he felt something wet on his thighs.

“Baby? What’s wrong?” Jungkook began to worry.

Taehyung leaned closer to his ear before he spoke,

“I-i think.. ahh.. m-my w-water..ah.. b-broke,”Taehyung replied with difficulty and sweats start to drip from his forehead.

“Your water broke. Water? Wait! Oh My God! Oh My God! You’re going to give birth?”. Jungkook began to panic.

“YES !!!Ahhhh! Kookie! I swear it hurts a lot. Ahhh !”

“what should I do first?” “call my parents?” “or should I call yoongi hyung cuz he’s been in this situation before” “or should I call the ambulance” “or should I drive my wife to the hospital by myself”

“KOOKIE HURRY UP..ahhh! oh my god!” Seeing that his husband is frozen on his spot, Taehyung shouts

“GO GET THE BAG IN THE CLOSET AND DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL SO THAT I CAN GET THE BABIES OUT OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAY FROZEN THERE FOREVER AND WAIT FOR ELSA ????”

Jungkook snapped from his thoughts after hearing Taehyung's shout and he immediately runs to get the bag and the car key in their bedroom.

“Sorry baby. I got you. I got you. Don’t worry. I got you,” Jungkook said and carries his wife to car hurriedly. He placed Taehyung on the passenger seat,beside him.

“AHH..  Kookie, it hurts a lot.. AHHH”

Jungkook began to drive while Taehyung is crying silently and clutching on his stomach.

“ughhh! Ahh! *sobs* k-kookie, g-give me *sobs* t-the p-phone. I-im going *sobs* to text o-our parents,” Taehyung said.Jungkook gives him the handphone and Taehyung texted both of their parents.

“They’re on t-their w-way,”Taehyung said while trying to hold the tears. Jungkook’s heart ached watching Taehyung’s condition so he grabbed Taehyung’s hand and rubs a comforting circle on it.

“We’re almost there baby. Hang in there. We’ll make it,”Jungkook said and continue to drive like a mad person.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived arrived at Haeseong Hospital and Taehyung was immediately brought to the labour room. 

In the labour room

Screamings can be heard throughout the labour room.

“AHH! OH MY GOD ! I CAN FEEL IT! AHH! OH MY GOD! IT HURTS LIKE HELL! AHH! KOOKIE! AHH! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! AHH!”

“You’re doing well Mr.Jeon, now push more. I can see the head already”

Taehyung is holding Jungkook’s hand real tight that it turned purple while Jungkook keeps on kissing Taehyung's forehead and whispers sweet nothings to calm him down.

“You’re doing well love. You can do it. I love you very much love”.

“AHH! AHH! AHH! IS IT OUT ALREADY?”

“Not yet but the head is coming. Now, on the count of three I want you to push real hard. You ready?” Taehyung just nods and tightens his hold on Jungkook’s hand causing Jungkook to yelp in pain.

“Alright. Now on the count of one...two..three.., PUSH!” Taehyung pushed Jungkook until he fall on the ground.

“ARGHH! JEON JUNGKOOK! ARGHH! JEON ! AHHH!” Jungkook quickly get up and wiped the sweats on Taehyung’s face and kissed his forehead.

“Go baby *kiss* You can do it!”

“Waaaa!” A baby’s cries echoed throughout the labour room.

“Congratulations! It’s a boy” The nurse handed the baby to Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook broke into tears. The nurse handed the newborn to Taehyung and he gladly carry his baby.

“Hello there sweetheart. Welcome to this world. It’s mommy,”Taehyung said and kissed the newborn's forehead.

“And it’s daddy,”Jungkook leaned closer and kissed his baby's forehead too.

Then, the nurse proceeds to clean the remaining blood and dirt. After about 15 minutes, Taehyung began to shout as the contraction hits again.

“AHH! ANOTHER ONE! AHH! OH MY GOD! ANOTHER ONE! AHH! ITS COMING! I CAN FEEL HIM!”

“You can do it baby! I love you so much!”. Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s lips and continue to whisper sweet nothings.

“Alright Mr.Jeon, same as before. Push as hard as you can on the count of three...two...one..PUSH!”

“AHH!”

“WAAA!”

“Congratulations! Another healthy baby boy”

“Well done baby! Well done! I’m so proud of you!”. Jungkook kissed Taehyung fully on his lips. Taehyung smiled in the kiss. The nurse then handed the newborn baby to his parents. Jungkook holds his baby securely in his strong arms

“Hey little guy. Welcome to this world, it’s me daddy”. Jungkook kissed the baby’s forehead. His baby squirms in his hold and Jungkook lowers the baby so that their baby is at the same level as Taehyung.

“Well, hello there sweetie. It’s mommy”. Taehyung kissed the baby’s forehead too. Jungkook handed back his baby to the nurse so that she can clean the remaining dirt and blood.

“I’m glad Kookie. Ahh! I’m so tired. I want to sleep”. With that Taehyung closed his eyes before passing out.

“Doctor, is my wife alright?” Jungkook asked worriedly.

“Nahh, don’t worry. He’s just exhausted. He’ll be okay soon.”The doctor replied assuringly.

“Thank you so much for your help Dr. Kang Moyeon(A/N: Lol ><)”.

“No problem. It’s my job afterall. I’m happy for you guys. Congratulations once again, you guys did well”. The doctor pats Jungkook’s shoulder. Jungkook smiled and nod his head.

 

Taehyung has been transferred to the VIP room. Their parents already arrived and are currently holding their newborn grandchildren. Yoongi, Jimin and their daughter also came. Yoongi is Jungkook’s cousin and Jimin is Tae’s bestfriend.

“ughh..where am I?”Taehyung suddenly spoke and opens his eyes slowly. He can still feel the pain on his lower body.

have I given birth already?” He thought.

“Baby, you’re awake, Thank God! You’re at the hospital. Gosh, you've been sleeping for 5 hours and I was so worried”. Jungkook that is sitting on the chair beside Taehyung’s bed immediately hold Taehyung’s hand and kissed it sweetly.

“Babies?” Taehyung asked.

“They’re here”. Both of his parents and his in-laws came to his bed and handed him his babies.

“My babies,”Taehyung cooed at his babies, kissing both of their cheeks. His babies let out a soft giggles.

“They are just so cute and fluffy,”Jimin exclaimed.

“Well, that’s because they take after us,”Jungkook said and placed kisses on his sons forehead.

“Yeah right! They got our genes,”Taehyung said still cooing his babies.

“hmmphh..okay, okay .. I admit it. Areum-ahh , aren’t the babies cute,”Jimin asked his daughter Min Areum who is 3 years old.

“Yes mommy, they are cute. Can I have a baby brother too?”Yoonji replied and blinking his eyes cutely. Jimin blushed at his daughter’s question.

“Yeah you can sweetie. Daddy will give you baby brothers and baby sisters,”Yoongi said and carry his daughter on his arm.

“Yah! What do you mean by baby brothers and baby sisters?”Jimin asked and hit the back of his husband’s head.

“ouch! I love you too baby”. Yoongi kissed Jimin’s cheeks and winked at him. Jimin is blushing hard because there are other people watching them ut the  others just laughed watching the cute couples.

Knock

Knock

Dr.Kang entered the room while holding a file in her hand.

“Well, you’re awake Taehyung. How are you feeling?”Dr Kang asked.

“umm..much better but my lower body still hurt,”Taehyung answered and smiled a bit.

“Good then. So, apparently your babies come out faster than the expected date but don’t worry because your babies are perfectly fine and healthy. Good news , you can discharge in three days,”Dr. Kang said and closed the file.

“Thank you Doc,”Taehyung replied. She smiled and ruffles Taehyung’s hair before making her way out.

“I’m glad that my babies and my love are fine,”Jungkook said and sit beside his husband kissed his cheek.

“So, mind to tell us those cuties name?”Mrs.Jeon asked.

“Yeah! What’s their names?”Mr.Kim continue to ask.

“Well, we decided to name them Jeon Hyuk Joon (A/N: hyuk is radiant and joon is talented) and Jeon Hyuk Jae(A/N: hyuk is radiant and jae is wealthy)”, Jungkook said proudly.

“Well, beautiful names for beautiful babies indeed,”Mr.Jeon said and the others just nod their heads until both babies giggles cutely.

“They like it,”Mrs.Kim said and the others laugh.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, part 1 is done >< Thank you so much for reading. I hope it's good enough. And, honestly I didn't expect you guys to subscribe this story cuz I just wrote this out of boredom. So, I'd like to thank my subscribers. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! *throwshearts ^^ and THANK YOU SO MUCH TO tequila-kisses for upvoting >< Till we meet again.Comments are appreciated . Bye =)