FINAL ~

"Kookie ~ I'm Pregnant"

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted from their room.

"Tae baby! What is it? Are you alright? Hang on babe I'm coming," Jungkook replied. Panic evident in his voice. Jungkook ran up straight to their room like mad leaving his video game. He remembered one time when his Taehyung screamed on top of his lung because there's a big spider in the bathtub. Like really? He needs almost 15 minutes to calm him down.

Once he opened the door, he is being hugged tightly by Taehyung leaving him breatheless.

"Babe, a-are you a-alright? E-everything okay? C-can you at-at least let m-me free cause I can't breathe," Jungkook said with difficulty. Taehyung immediately let Jungkook free from his bone-crashing hug and let out an "Oops!"

"Sorry honey. I'm just so excited and I'm okay actually," Taehyung replied and grin sheepishly.

"Sheesh~ you worried me so much you know baby. I thought something is wrong. I thought the spider came back to seek revenge. Gee ~ So why are you screaming for me earlier?"Jungkook replied and let out a small laugh as he remembered the spider incident.

"Yahh, don't talk about that incident anymore" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckled.

"Sorry baby. So now tell me what is it?" Jungkook kissed his wife's cheek. Taehyung giggled.

"Umm.. you see Kookie, actually I have something to show you," Taehyung said excitedly. Jungkook could see that his Taehyung's eyes are pratically shining.

"Really? What is it baby? Spider?" Jungkook replied and laugh.

"Seriously? Can you stop talking about that. You're ruining the mood. sheesh~" Taehyung hit his husband head lightly but Jungkook keep laughing.

"You better stop laughing or I'll strangle you," Taehyung replied with a stern voice. Jungkook gulped and stopped laughing immediately because a mad Taehyung is a no joke.

"Look, I'm very sorry baby. You know that I love you right. I love you so much. I just like to tease you because you're so cute," Jungkook replied and flashed a heart sign to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and led Jungkook to their bed. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"You know that I can't get mad at you right" Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. Then he grabbed a stick on the nightstand and took Jungkook's left hand and placed it on his still flat stomach.

"Do you have a stomach ache baby? Wanna go to the clinic?"Jungkook starts to panic.

"Gosh! No Kookie. I don't have a stomach ache and in fact I'm perfectly fine babe. It's just that I..I.."

"You what? Stop making me worry"

"It's just that I'm pregnant"

"You what?"

"I'm pregnant" Then he showed Jungkook the pregnancy test. Jungkook stared at it with wide eyes. Hands trembling. POSITIVE. 

"You're pregnant? You're pregnant? My baby is pregnant? Is this a dream?"Jungkook asked non stop. Taehyung laughed and kissed his husband's lip.

"This is not a dream babe. Yes Kookie, I'm pregnant with our child,"Taehyung answered excitedly.

"I-i-i .. gosh, why am i stuttering" 

"I love you so much Jeon Taehyung! I love you so much! Thank you very much! Yass!I'm going to be a dad!" Jungkook screamed and starts attacking his wife with kisses all over his face.

"Haha..Kookie stop! It's ticklish..ahaha"

"You know how much I love you wifey. I am so happy right now. Thank you so much. I love you" Jungkook said and stopped kissing his wifebut instead he placed his palm over Tae's stomach caressing it gently.

"Hey little Jeon! Although you cannot hear me yet, but you know that daddy already love you so much right?" Jungkook said childishly.

"You are mine." Jungkook said again and this time he lifts Tae's shirt and placed a sweet kiss over his stomach. Taehyung giggled. 

"Since when are you being this cheesy huh?" Taehyung said jokingly.

"Well. Since I met you sweetheart. You're the one that turned me into this cheesy boyfie, hubby and soon-to-be daddy,"Jungkook whispered right into Tae's ear. Taehyung blushed like mad and hid his face on Jungkook's chest.

"Stop teasing me cheesy cheese ball" Taehyung replied and quickly stealS a kiss from Jungkook and hid his face back on Jungkook's chest again. 

"But you like it very much right?" Jungkook asked playfully earning a light punch from Taehyung.

"Shut up! I hate you!" Taehyung replied and makes his way to exit the room. But, Jungkook quickly grabs his wrist and pinned him to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going baby?"Jungkook asked in a seducing tone. Taehyung swears that his heart might stop! He blushed like mad because damn Jungkook's voice is so y and although they've been together for almost 3 years, Taehyung still blushes in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung replied nervously " Jungkookie honey, can you move please? I want to go to the kitchen because I'm hungry".

It was a lie tough. He is not hungry but he wanted to run away from his hubby because he thought that he could not handle him anymore.

"My babies are hungry? Okay then, we could continue our 'business' later cause my babies are more important" Jungkook replied still pinning his TaeTae.

"Business? What do you mean by business? You're going to office later?"Taehyung asked innocently. Jungkook laughed.

"I can't believe that my wifey is this innocent. What I mean is, you know baby..business..our bed business" Jungkook replied and traced his finger along Taehyung's body causing the male to shiver.

"You ert old man! Let me go!" Taehyung replied and whined.

"You are so cute baby.That's why I like to tease you". Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and placed a quick kiss on the latter's lips.

"Yahh! ert! Let me go! I wanna eat! Our baby is hungry!" Taehyung whines more.

"Sorry baby. Let's go" Then Jungkook slid his hands under Taehyung's lower body and carried him bridal style to the kitchen.

"Kookie! I can walk. It's not like I don't have a leg" Taehyung whines but he secretly love the way his Kookie being this sweet and caring towards him.

"No Tae baby. You should decrease your movement so that you won't hurt yourself and our baby. The first stage of pregnancy is crucial," Jungkook replied and kiss Taehyung's lip. Taehyung just nods and kissed his husband back.

"I FREAKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH JEON JUNGKOOK" Taehyung suddenly sreamd and freed from Jungkook and dragged him to their room. Jungkook is puzzled by the sudden action.

"But you said you are hungry. To be precise, our baby is hungry" Jungkook said once they entered their room. Taehyung didn't answer instead he dragged Jungkook to their bed and sat on top of his hubby.

"Stop acting all innocent will you. You're the one that seduced me a while ago you brat. Well you know Kookie. I am not that hungry. Food can wait for a while. I just want you right now!" Taehyung said in a seducing tone and starts to undress his hubby and himself.

"Impatient aren't you? This is why I love you Jeon Taehyung.Can't resist me anymore huh?"Jungkook smirked.

"Shut up Jungkook! Can't you see I'm busy right now and well, I love you too hubby"

Jungkook chuckled.

" Appa love you too aegi" Jungkook kissed his wifey's bare stomach and the rest was history(you know what happen right?)

-END-

 

A/N

Sorry for the errors and thank you so much for reading and subscribing although it is not that good. I'll try to write a better story in future. Once again Thank you *throwhearts ><