BONUS CHAPTER : 2/4

"Kookie ~ I'm Pregnant"

Hello.. This is Part 2 =) So, in this part the twins are 3 years old, Min Areum is 6 years old and the YoonMin couple got a son named Min Seung(victorious) Hwan(bright), 2 years old. And also Hyuk Joon is hyung because he was born 15 minutes earlier, so yeah~ Happy Reading lovelies >< *half-edited(28/1/17)*

______________________________________________________________________________

Kring

Kring

ughh..” Taehyung groaned and reached for the alarm clock that is screaming loudly on the nightstand. 7:30 a.m.

He turned it off before removing Jungkook’s hand on his waist carefully.

“sheesh..the alarm clock is so loud yet he doesnt even affected to it” Taehyung smiled and placed a sweet kiss on Jungkook’s forehead. Jungkook stirred a little.

“geez..Jeon Jungkook indeed”  

Taehyung made his way to the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing his shower, he decided to wear a black sweatpant and a plain white shirt. He glanced a bit at his sleeping husband and went to his twins’ room. When he opened the door, he is somewhat surprised seeing that his twins in their bunny pajamas were already awake and playing with the stuffed toys. Well, it’s only 7:45 a.m. , so it’s kind of early for them.

“Sweethearts,” Taehyung called them. The twins immediately run towards Taehyung and cling onto his legs.

“Mommy!Mommy! Good morning mommy!” Both of them said together. Taehyung laughed at his twins' cuteness and crouched so that he is at the same level as his twin.

“Yeah! Good morning too sweethearts,” Taehyung said and kissed both of his twins’ cheeks. The twins giggles and kissed Taehyung back.

“Well, why are you up early today?”Taehyung asked.

“umm..because, we want to help mommy make breakfast,” Hyuk Joon said cutely and cling to his mommy neck.

“yeah,we want to help mommy make breakfast,”Hyuk Jae said while jumping up and down showing his excitement.

“okay!okay! That is so sweet of you. Now, stop jumping Jae-ahh” Hyuk Jae immediately stop jumping and showed his boxy grin which he inherited from his mommy. Taehyung’s heart skip a beat upon seeing Hyuk Jae’s smile.

“Now, let’s go prepare the breakfast,” Taehyung said and makes his way out of the twins’ bedroom. The twins clapped happily and trail after Taehyung from behind.

“Watch your steps boys,” Taehyung said as they’re going down the stairs.

“Yes mommy! Jae-ahh , hold hyung’s hand,” Hyuk Joon said and intertwined his hand with Hyuk Jae’s.

“Yes hyung,”Hyuk Jae replied.

“aigoo! Good boys,” Taehyung’s heart swelled at the scene.

As they entered the kitchen Taehyung asked the excited twins,

“So, what do guys want for breakfast”.

“emm..pancakes mommy! Pancakes!” Hyuk Joon and Hyuk Jae said excitedly.

“Okay! We’ll make pancakes then. Now, mommy will go and get the ingredients. So, you guys wait at the kitchen island,” Taehyung said again.

“Okay mommy!” Both of them nod and walked to the kitchen island.

Taehyung prepares all the ingredients and took out a small bowl and a medium sized bowl. He gives the medium sized bowl to Hyuk Joon and the small bowl to Hyuk Jae.

“ Okay sweethearts, we will start now. You guys ready?”Taehyung asked.

“Yeah mommy. Ready! Set! Go!” Hyuk Jae said excitedly. Hyuk Joon shook his head upon seeing his twin brother’s behaviour and Taehyung laughed.

“Very eager I see. Okay. So first, mommy wants Hyuk Joon to whisk the milk, butter and egg together in the bowl. Can you do it?” Taehyung asked the eldest of the twins.

“Of course mommy,” Hyuk Joon replied and showed his bunny smile. Taehyung smiled because his son is just too cute.

“this mini Kookie never fail to make my heart skip a beat” He thought.

“Very good. Now for Hyuk Jae, mommy wants you to whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in the bowl that i gave you earlier. Is that clear?” Taehyung asked the maknae.

“Yes mommy,” Hyuk Jae replied and showed his boxy smile.

“Okay then. You guys may start on the count of three...two...one! Go!” Taehyung said and laughed to see his twins immediately focus on their ‘jobs’, not talking a bit as if they’re in a cooking competition.

After a while

“Okay sweethearts, you guys can stop now. Mommy will continue from now on. So, meanwhile mommy prepare the pancakes how about you guys go wake your daddy up and take a bath together. Is that okay?” Taehyung said. The twins stopped doing their ‘jobs’.

“Okay mommy!”

“Sure mommy!”

“Good boys. Thank you so much and watch your steps on the stairs,” Taehyung said again. The twins nod and make their ways to the bedroom excitedly.

“Wait! We forgot something!” Hyuk Joon suddenly said and runs to his mommy with Hyuk Jae.

“What did you forgot? Your stuffed toys? But, you guys didn’t bring it down right?”Taehyung asked dumbfounded. He crouched so that he is as the same level as the twins.

“We forgot this,” Hyuk Jae said and with that the twins kissed their mommy’s cheeks. Both of them giggles and run to the stairs.

“Careful!”

“aishh..they are so adorable. This is all Jungkook’s faults. He spoilt me too much when i’m pregnant with them” Taehyung thought and giggles before continue to prepare their breakfast.

In the bedroom

Hyuk Joon opened the door slowly. Both of them take a peek and walked into their parent’s room.

“Daddy is still asleep”. Hyuk Joon whispered to Hyuk Jae.

“Yeah hyung. But, mommy told us to wake daddy up”. Hyuk Jae replied still whispering. The twins look at each other. Hyuk Joon gave Hyuk Jae a ‘you-know-what-im-thinking’ look and Hyuk Jae grinned.

“One! Two! Three!” The twins jumped on the bed while shouting

“DADDY! DADDY! RISE AND SHINE DADDY! IT’S MORNING! DADDY! WAKE UP! DADDY!”

Jungkook groaned. Then, he felt a weight on his stomach. He opened his eyes slowly and is welcomed by Hyuk Jae’s grinning face . He glanced over at the clock. 8:30 a.m.

“ughh..okay, okay, daddy is awake now. Stop bouncing Joon-ahh,”Jungkook said in his husky voice and rubbed his eyes. He tried to sit up.

“Good morning to you~ Good morning to you~ Good morning to daddy~ Good morning to you~” The twins sang together cutely causing Jungkook to laugh.

“Yeah sweethearts,yeah, good morning to you guys too,” Jungkook replied and kissed his sons’ foreheads. The twins giggled and cling onto Jungkook.

“Daddy, mommy asked us to wake you up and take a bath with daddy,” Hyuk Jae said cutely. Only then Jungkook realised that Taehyung is not in their room.

“Really? So, where is mommy?” Jungkook asked.

“Mommy is preparing breakfast in the kitchen.We helped mommy prepare the breakfast,” Hyuk Joon said proudly.

“Yeah daddy! We helped mommy,” Hyuk Jae said too feeling a little bit proud.

“Really? Aigoo~ my sons are so kind. You guys are big boys now,”Jungkook replied and kiss them on their cheeks. Then, he began to attack the twin with more kisses. The twins struggled to free themselves from the kissing monster.

“Daddy! No! Stop daddy! It’s-it’s ticklish”,Hyuk Joon said trying to free himself.

“Yeah daddy! S-stop! It tickles,”Hyuk Jae said too.

“No way! Not until you brats give daddy morning kisses too. You guys didn’t kiss me earlier,”Jungkook said and still attacking his sons with kisses.

“Okay daddy”

“Fine daddy”

The twins then kissed Jungkook multiple times on his forehead and cheeks.

“Okay! Okay! You guys can stop now” But the twins seems to ignore their daddy and continue to kiss Jungkook non-stop. Pay-back time maybe?

“Yahh! You naughty little brats! Ahah .. stop..stop it! Okay! Okay! Daddy is sorry. Now, stop kissing me. Daddy’s face is wet now”

The twins stopped kissing Jungkook and run to the bathroom while laughing and ‘high-five’ing each other.

“those brats! So cheeky” Jungkook thought to himself and also made his way to the bathroom carrying 3 towels. After about 30 minutes, they finished their bath because they literally had a water war for about 15 minutes in the bathroom.

The twins wore a matching shirts and shorts but Hyuk Joon’s are purple and Hyuk Jae’s are yellow. Jungkook wore a black pant and a white ‘opening ceremony’ shirt.

“Well, are you guys teletubbies?”Jungkook asked his sons childishly.

“Daddy” The twins whined and Jungkook laughed.

“Sorry not sorry. Haha . Alright, now you guys can go to the dining room. Daddy will help mommy at the kitchen, okay”.

“Okay daddy”

In the kitchen

Jungkook could see Taehyung is busy arranging the pancakes on the plates. He tip-toed slowly to him and sneaked his arm around Taehyung’s waist causing Taehyung to jump a bit.

“ahh! Oh my god! You scared me,”Taehyung said while clutching onto his heart.

“I thought my heart exploded. I’m going to report you Jeon Jungkook”

Jungkook laughed and turned Taehyung’s around so that both of them are facing each other. Then, Jungkook cupped both of Taehyung’s cheeks and kiss him deeply. Melting to the sweet kiss, Taehyung cling onto Jungkook’s neck and deepened the kiss. After about 2 minutes, they broke the kiss as both of them are running out of oxygen.

“Good morning love,”Jungkook said and placed a sweet kiss on Taehyung’s forehead.

“Yeah right. Good morning to mister. Woah, your sons woke up earlier than you. Surprise!,”Taehyung replied nonchalantly and Jungkook chuckled a bit before smashing their lips together again for a heated kiss. Jungkook smiled in the kiss as Taehyung moaned a bit.

“Mommy? Daddy? Why are you guys..umm..eating each other face?”Hyuk Joon asked as he scratched his not itchy hair. Taehyung immediately pushed Jungkook away and rushed to his son.

“oh my! Poor my innocent son! He’s to innocent to see that” Taehyung cries silently in his mind.

“No sweetie, mommy and daddy are not eating each other face. Yup, definitely no. We just..we just..”

“We just saying good morning to each other . Only married people can do that kind of morning greetings. That’s why mommy and daddy did that”. Jungkook answered for Taehyung and ruffles his son’s hair.

“Really?”

“Yes sweetie. Only when you’re married you can do that,” Taehyung answered.

He looks at Jungkook and Jungkook gave him a ‘you-owe-me-a-reward” look.

“Ok then mommy. But, can I help you to carry the pancakes?” Hyuk Joon said again.

“Of course you can. Mommy would be so glad if my hero wants to help me,” Taehyung replied and gives Hyuk Joon a plate of pancakes.

“Careful,” Taehyung said and Hyuk Joon nods before making his way back to the dining room.

When their child is no longer in their sight Taehyung immediately hit Jungkook’s arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?”Jungkook asked while rubbing his arm.

“For showing something inappropriate in front of our innocent son,” Taehyung replied.

“But I saved you earlier,”Jungkook said still rubbing his arm.

“Yeah right. Thank you then. Now, help me carry this milk to the dining table,” Taehyung said.

“Ouch! Ouch! My knee,”Jungkook suddenly yelp in pain and clutched his right knee.

“wha-what’s wrong? What’s wrong with your knee? I think I didn’t even kick your knee because I just hit your arm,”Taehyung said worriedly.

“I-i think i scrapped my knee falling in love with you,”Jungkook said and blows a flying kiss to Taehyung.

“Really Kookie? You’re so silly..”

“and you love me..thanks love”

Taehyung slaps Jungkook’s chest.

“Stop it! Gosh! Stop making me blush. We already have a twins okay. Now, help me carry this milk,”Taehyung said while trying to hide his blush. He hates it  /lie/ when Jungkook being cheesy towards him and he hates it more when he can’t stop blushing. Jungkook laughed and helped his wife to carry the milk. He decided to stop teasing his already blushing wife.

“Thank you for the foods”

“ So delicious”

 All of them enjoyed the breakfast happily.

 

That night the Jeon family was at the Min’s house. They always have dinner together at least twice a month at the Min’s house or the Jeon’s house. After they finished their dinner, the elders went to the balcony while the kids were playing in the playroom.

“The night view is so breath-taking,”Taehyung said and sipped his hot tea.

“Not as breath-takingly beautfiul as you baby,”Jungkook said ily and Taehyung choked on his tea. Jungkook immediately pats Tae’s back.

“ughh..I almost die”. Taehyung groaned.

“hehe..sorry baby”. Jungkook grinned and Taehyung put his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“ehem..ehem..we’re also here,” Yoongi suddenly spoke. Jimin just giggled and Taehyung blushed a little.

“So, how’s your work Jungkook?” Yoongi asked casually as if nothing happens before.

“Hahh! As usual, nothing interesting and very tiring,”Jungkook replied and sipped his hot tea.

“well, I heard your company got a new project. It’s a big project right?”Jimin asked.

“yeah! That’s why it makes me more tired. But, luckily my employees help me a lot for this project so it makes my work easier,” Jungkook replied.

“Well, good then! You’re an excellent CEO, you can handle those mounting works,”Yoongi said again.

“Yeah! Fighting Jungkook!” Jimin said and makes a ‘fighting’ pose. Jungkook laughed a little.

“Thank you hyungs,”Jungkook replied and gave a thumbs-up to both of them.

“Honey, I’m cold,”Taehyung suddenly spoke.

“You’re cold baby? Here take my jacket,” Jungkook replied and wrapped his jacket around Tae’s body and placed a sweet kiss on his forehead.

“Better?” Taehyung nods and snuggles closer to Jungkook’s body, feeling the warmth. Jimin watched the couple with jealousy. He looked at his husband that is sipping his tea.

“Yoongi-hyung, I’m cold too,” he said to Yoongi and blink his eyes cutely.

“Damn it Jimin, I can’t control the weather,”Yoongi said. Jimin scoffed.

“Really hyung? You’re so mean. I’m going to get the jacket by myself then. Meanie hubby!” Jimin said while pouting and gets up to go to their room. But, before Jimin could make his way Yoongi pulled his wrist until he had to sit on Yoongi’s lap. He sneaked his arm around Jimin’s waist and hug him tightly. He placed his head on Jimin’s shoulder.

“Lemme go! Meanie! Lemme go” Jimin struggles to free himself and hits Yoongi’s arms.

“Sorry love, I was just kidding” With that Yoongi pulled Jimin for a sweet kiss on his lips. Jimin froze on the spot. He could hear his own heartbeats that are beating crazily. Yoongi broke the kiss as both of them are running out of oxygen.

“Forgive me.. I love you Min Jimin,” Yoongi said cutely and does some aegyos towards Jimin. Well, this is rare because the ‘swag master’ never act cute and does aegyo . Maybe he acts cute a little but it’s only when he’s with Jimin and their kids. Acting cute and doing aegyo when others are looking is not in his swag-list.

“pffttt...stop it Yoongi hyung. Alright, you’re forgiven. Silly” Jimin burst into a fit of laughter as he failed to keep his straight face when Yoongi acts cute. Too cute for him to resist.

“I’m glad,” Yoongi said and showed his gummy smile. Then, he hugged his wife tightly.

“Still cold?”

“No! I’m warm now”

“ewww...never expect that from you Yoongi hyung,”Jungkook said and made a disgusted facial expression.

“Shut up brat!” Yoongi throwed an empty bottle that happened to be there towards Jungkook. But, Jungkook avoided the flying bottle.

“Missed me!”

“Yahh!” Yoongi began to catch Jungkook that is running away. Taehyung and Jimin just shook their heads watching their husbands’ behaviours.

“Very mature” Taehyung said causing Jimin to laugh.

“Yeah Tae, very mature like a 25 years old”.

After about 5 minutes, the husbands came back looking tired.

“huhhh..I’m so tired, why do you run so fast?” Yoongi asked while trying to catch his breath.

“Well, because I’m a sprinter,” Jungkook replied while panting.

“You guys got no jams at all,” Jimin suddenly spoke. The three of them froze on the spot. *crickets’ sounds*

“What?” Jimin asked as the three of them didn’t say anything.

“Nothing,” Yoongi replied and sit beside Jimin. Jungkook also sit beside Taehyung.

“Actually, Jimin and me have something to say,”Taehyung said catching the husbands’ attention.

“What is it baby?”Jungkook asked. Taehyung winked at Jimin before he spoke

“Well, umm.. you know, Jimin and me kinda planned for a vacation to Jeju Island,” Taehyung said excitedly.

“Yeah! We wanna have a vacation at Jeju Island. Just the two of us,” Jimin continues.

“We never have our own time after we gave birth to our kids. So, this is like our own healing time”.

“You know, it’s like the Return of Superman show. We’ll be gone for 48 hours and you guys have to take care of our kids”. 

“So, we want to ask your permissions. Please! Pretty please honey,” Taehyung said and cling onto Jungkook. He makes a cute face and Jungkook swore that Taehyung’s eyes are practically shining with hope.

“Yeah! Pretty please my beloved hubby! The love of my life,” Jimin said and kissed Yoongi's lips.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other.They seems to understand each other.

“Well, when is the trip?”Yoongi asked.

“This weekend. On Saturday and Sunday,”J imin replied and kissed his husband again.

“umm..Okay!” Jungkook said making both of the wives jumped happily.

“Really? You’re okay with that? I mean taking care of our sons alone?” Taehyung asked.

“I’m okay with it. Nahh, it won’t be that hard to take care of our sons. I’m their father afterall,” Jungkook replied and smiled.

“Thank you honey”.Taehyung kissed Jungkook’s lips lovingly.

“You too Yoongi-hyung. You’re okay with it?”Jimin asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine with it Jimin-ahh. You guys need your own healing time too. We understand that. You guys have been working hard raising the kids. Go and have some fun at Jeju Island,” Yoongi replied and caressed his wife’s cheek. Jimin began to tear up upon hearing his husband’s words. He is touched and hugged Yoongi tightly.

“Why are you crying? I’m giving you the permission yet you cried. Shush..stop crying big baby,”Yoongi said teasingly and wiped the tears.

“I hate you Min Yoongi”.

“Yeahh! Suureee! I love you too!”.

Meanwhile

“Areum-noona, let’s build a tower,”Hyuk Jae said to Areum while holding a block of lego.

“Okay! You know how to build it right?” Areum replied.

“Not really. Help me noona,” Hyuk Jae replied cutely. Areum chuckled and ruffles Hyuk Jae’s hair.

“Okay! Noona will help you then. Let’s build it together,” Areum said happily. They began to build the tower with the lego blocks.

“Joonie-hyungg , this is Kumamon. Kumamon, this is Joonie-hyung,” Seung Hwan said cutely with his baby accent. He gave the ‘Kumamon’ doll to Hyuk Joon.

“ Well hello there Kumamon, I am Hyuk Joon. Nice to meet you,”Hyuk Joon said to the doll animatedly. Seung Hwan clapped his hand happily and laughed.

Hyuk Joon also laughed and gave the doll back to Seung Hwan.

“We are fwiends now,”Seung Hwan said happily.

“Seung Hwan-ahh , how about we go to Areum noona and Hyuk Jae hyung. They’re building a lego tower. Want to join them?”Hyuk Joon asked Seung Hwan.

“Yes! Hwannie loves tower. Hwannie wants to build a tower with noona and hyungs,” he replied cutely and Hyuk Joon ruffles his hair.

“Okay then. Let’s join them”. Seung Hwan immediately get up and waddles to his noona and Hyuk Jae hyung that are currently building the tower. Hyuk Joon walks from behind in case that Seung Hwan falls because the toddler just learned to walk. So, his steps are not that stable.

“Areum noona! Jaejae hyung! Hwannie wants to build a tower too! Can Hwannie build a tower together”. The excited toddler said while clapping his hands.

“Of course you can Hwannie. Come sit on noona's lap. We will build this tower together,” Areum replied and kiss his little brother’s forehead as he sat on her lap. Then, the kids continue to build the tower.

 

“It’s already 9:30 p.m.. We better go now. The kids are supposed to sleep by 10.00 p.m.” Taehyung said.

“Right. Areum and Seung Hwan are supposed to sleep by 10 too. Let’s go to the playroom,” Jimin said. The four of them made their way to the playroom. As they opened the door, their hearts swelled at the scene.

“Areum noona, Joonie hyung, Jaejae hyung,  look at this,” Seung Hwan points to the tower that he made by himself as he decided to build one after they finished building the main tower. The three said kids look at the tower.

“Wahh! So beautiful, Hwannie is a smart boy,” Areum said while clapping her hands.

“Yeah! Hwannie is so smart. That is a beautiful tower,” Hyuk Joon said and ruffles Seung Hwan’s already messy hair.

“Wahh! Even hyung can’t build a beautiful tower like that,” Hyuk Jae said too.

Seung Hwan clapped his little hands and laughed happily. Feeling proud after hearing his noona’s and hyungs’ compliments.

“Thank you noona! Thank you hyungs! Hwannie wants to build a big house for mom and dad when Hwannie is big,” Seung Hwan said proudly.

“You do?”Areum said.

“Yeah! Hwannie wants to build a big house for mom and dad because Hwannie loves mom and dad so much!” The toddler made a hand gesture to express his loves towards his parents.

“Well, Joonie hyung and Jaejae hyung will build a big house for our mommy and daddy too because we love them very much,” Hyuk Joon said and ‘high-five’ing with his twin brother.

“Well, if you guys gonna build a tower then noona will build a big building for mom and dad,” Areum said and laughed. Later, the four of them laugh.

“They are so cute! Oh My God! They are friggin’ cute!” Jimin whispered.

“Yeah! My sons are so cute! I want to keep them in my pocket!” Taehyung also whispered.

“ehemm..sweethearts!” Jungkook said and walked towards his sons while smiling. Alert by their daddy’s voice, the twins run to him.

“Daddy! Daddy! We built a tower! Mommy! Mommy! We built a tower!” The twins said excitedly to their mommy and daddy.

“Okay! Okay! Wahh~ You guys are so smart,” Taehyung said and kissed his sons.

The Mins also run to their parents saying the same thing.

“You built a tower?”Yoongi asked both of them

“ Yeah Dad!” Both of the siblings answered together.

“aigoo..my kids are so smart” Jimin ruffles his kids hair and kissed both of them.

“Well, it’s time to go back,”Jungkook said to his sons.

“Already? But, we want to play with Areum noona and Seung Hwannie,” Hyuk Jae said and pout.

“Mommy is sorry, but it’s 9:30 p.m. already. You guys need to sleep before 10:30,” Taehyung said and kissed his sons hoping that they would understand.

“Yeah, your mommy is right. Hyuk Joon and Hyuk Jae can come and play with Areum and Hwannie another time,” Jimin said and ruffles the twins’ hair.

“Joonie hyung, Jaejae hyung ,play with Hwannie next time okay,” Hwannie said.

“Yeah, we will play again next time. Noona promise,” Areum said too.

“Okay!” The twins said together.

“Now, Hwannie and Areum need to sleep too,” Yoongi said.

“Okay Dad!” The Min siblings said together.

After bidding goodbyes, the Jeon family went back to their home.

In their bedroom

“They’re asleep?”Jungkook asked as Taehyung lays on the bed.

“Yeah. And now I’m going to sleep. Goodnight,”Taehyung said playfully and closed his eyes.

“oww~ baby, don’t do this to me,” Jungkook said with a sad tone.

“Do what?” Taehyung said still closing his eyes.

“My goodnight kisses!” Jungkook said while hugging Tae’s arm.

“Aren’t you too old for that?”

“hmmph..this is not fair. No! No! No! I still want my goodnight kisses,” Jungkook pouts.

Taehyung laughed at his husband childish behaviour. He got up and pulled his husband closer.

“What are you? 5 years old?”

“Yes mommy! Goodnight kisses for daddy please,” Jungkook said cutely and put his head on Tae’s shoulder. Taehyung made a gagging sound.

“Mommy is meanie!”

“Stop it silly! You’re too manly to act like that,” Taehyung said and hits Jungkook’s chest.

“You said I’m manly?”Jungkook said in a y voice. Taehyung gulps as he felt a hand sneaked under his shirt. Jungkook smirked as he felt Taehyung shivered under his touch.

“Stop! Fine! Fine! I’ll give you your goodnight kisses,”Taehyung said.

“Good then. Now, kiss me!”

Taehyung kissed Jungkook’s forehead, cheeks and nose.

“Done!” Taehyung said.

“Jeon Taehyung!” Jungkook said sternly. Taehyung laughed and cupped both of Jungkook’s cheek.

“I love you very much Jeon Jungkook, the father to my sons. Thank you for giving me your permission and Good night honey”. He winked and kissed Jungkook passionately.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, Part 2 is done *clap* I hope it's good enough. Hyuk Joon and Hyuk Jae are so cute and cheeky ><  Areum and Seung Hwan are like the SoDa siblings in this story. I like the SoDa siblings because Soeul is a reliable and a kind noona (she's pretty too) while Daeul is very cute >< hehe.. Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated, till we meet again ^.^