Small Talk

Kiss Me.
Dongwoo ploped on his bed and sighed. His bag was thrown across the room, his eyes automatically closed as if he wasn't able to open them. But just as he thought he could take a nap the door opened and someone softly stepped in. "Myungsoo, can i not just get a couple of minutes alone?" he said opening one eye to look at the younger boy. He knew it was myungsoo, Myungsoo was the only one that could open the door and not be heard walking towards him. Myungsoo laid down next to his hyung taking his hand and putting it around his own waist. Dongwoo tighten his grip around the younger boy, pulling him close. "What's wrong hyung?"Myungsoo said in a soft yet monotone voice. Dongwoo just kept his eyes closed. Myungsoo traced the outline of Dongwoo's lips and began to talk again. "you're acting different. Like isolating yourself now.." Dongwoo and Myungsoo had a certain bound. Maybe it was because Dongwoo gave Myungsoo his first kiss or maybe it was just that Myungsoo had a certain aura to him that made Dongwoo want to be around him, most of the time. "Just thinking..." Dongwoo spoke slowly "is it about sunggyu hyung..?" Myungsoo knew about Dongwoo's feelings for their hyung, he could always notice the lust in Dongwoo's eyes when they sat down for dinner or just spent time together. The look Dongwoo gave Sunggyu, he knew that look. He has experienced that look. He never liked to admit it, admit the fact he looked at Hoya the same way. Dongwoo kept quite with his eyes still closed. Myungsoo was getting irritated and slowly began to get up, "it is..."the older male tighten his grip on Myungsoo's waist so he wouldnt leave. Myungsoo let out a sigh and played with the collar of Dongwoo's uniform shirt. "and you already know why." "why dont you just kiss him?" Dongwoo shrugged. "i guess i just want to be postive that he actually wants to kiss me... L, what if i kiss him and he hates it? He'll never touch or even look at me again." Dongwoo's eyes were now open and Myungsoo could see the seriousness in his eyes. Myungsoo had his mouth open ready to speak until there was a knock on the door and someone entered. Both Myungsoo and Dongwoo looked over and Dongwoo's arm slithered away from Myungsoo's waist. "oh, um...sorry.." Hoya tripped over his words "i'll come back later.." Hoya's expression went from a small smile to a frown. "no. It's fine." Dongwoo said sitting up. "What do you need?" "myungsoo, i need help on my homework.." Myungsoo was one of the youngest but was the smartest. Myungsoo looked over to Dongwoo asking for permission. Dongwoo gave a smile and nodded. "you sure?" Myungsoo whispered. Dongwoo didnt say anything but gave him a kindof "we'll talk later" look. Myungsoo smiled in Hoya's direction and they both left the room. ~~~~ More writing in school.....why? Because.... SCHOOL! COMMENT!