New Feelings?

Kiss Me.

The boys werent used to silence when eating together. Dongwoo and Myungsoo decided that they would announce leaving to go and eat by themselves to discuss the plan after all the boys sat down.
"So...Myungsoo and i will be leaving." Dongwoo took myungsoo's hand,lacing his fingers into the spaces between myungsoo's and stood up. Sunggyu looked at their hands and up at Dongwoo. 
"where are you going?" Hoya jumped in. 
"well, L has been working very hard with all of us on our studies and i decided to buy him dinner on our behalf." Dongwoo gave a small smile when talking and Myungsoo pulled on Dongwoo's hand and whispered 
"really?" Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu ignoring Myungsoo and began to talk. 
"is there a problem hyung?" Dongwoo noticed the leader's dark expression. Sunggyu just shook his head and returned to eating. 
"I WANT TO GO!" a familiar voice broke in. "Why can't nam tree go?!" woohyun stood with a pout on his face. 
"because i want to talk to Myungsoo alone." woohyun sat down, the pout still on his face. The boys left without a word and sunggyu got up from the table 

"i've lost my appiteite." and with that he left.

"more for me..." sungyeol reached over and took the olders food and began to eat. 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dongwoo slid into the both next to Myungsoo. "so how is this going to work?" Myungsoo asked looking at Dongwoo. 
"well....we just spend most of our time with eachother." 
"we do that anyway!" Myungsoo smiled and Dongwoo did too. 
"we'll just have to make it seem like we like each other." Myungsoo mumbled something and looked at the menu, Dongwoo looked confused but didnt want to argue. 
"hyung....if you didnt like sunggyu hyung so much...which member would you want to have kiss you?" Dongwoo smiled and looked at the menu.
"well," Dongwoo hesitated but looked up at Myungsoo with a small smile. "you..." 
For the first time in a long time Dongwoo and Myungsoo's minds were swept of Sunggyu and Hoya. Their eyes met and Myungsoo leaned forward and Dongwoo met his lips the rest of the way. Myungsoo didnt understand his feelings. He didnt understand why he felt the urge to kiss Dongwoo but at the moment it felt right. Their lips moved together, both in sync and they got caught in the moment. Dongwoo's hand moved and rested on Myungsoo's hip. It didn't take long for Myungsoo to give his hyung access, Dongwoo slipped his tongue inside and explored Myungsoo's mouth. 

   Myungsoo's mind began to cloud and he got a bit dizzy, but his lips and tongue still moved with Dongwoo's. It wasnt like the first time they kissed, this kiss felt like it had hidden meaning to it. Like hidden feelings between the two were beginning to show. Myungsoo's mind finally cameback to realize the older male's hand was no longer on his hip but was now up his shirt. Dongwoo pulled away and rested his forehead on myungsoo's breathing hard, his hand stopped on the younger's stomach and he spoke softly. "we're still in a public place..." Myungsoo just chuckledbut his eyes flowed to the man standing behind Dongwoo.
Sunggyu was had no words. Tears began to form in his small eyes. "what the hell is this?" Sunggyu gestured to the two. Dongwoo didn't know what to do, he stared at the leader with big eyes and gulped. Sunggyu was beyond jealous, his emotions at that moment were heartbreak,jealousy,anger,and sadness. he hated those feelings. He couldn't to look at the two at that moment. Sunggyu shook his and walked away. Dongwoo stood up quickly to object.. "Hyung!" he sighed as Sunggyu walked out the door. The whole restrant was looking at Dongwoo, whispering and commenting on the scene. "That wasnt apart of the plan..." Dongwoo said turning and looking at Myungsoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

i think the dongsoo is getting out of hand..HOOOWWOOOWOWOWOWWOOMYGOODNESS~~~~~~~~~BRODOG!

......til next time~

comment!