Please...?

Kiss Me.

 

       Dongwoo awoke at the small sound of the door squeeking open. He was usually a heavy sleeper but last night...all he did was think. Think about Sunggyu, and why the he won't kiss him. He thought about how his hyung would touch his thigh under the table and slowly move his hand up but suddenly stop and pull his hand away. And honestly, it drove Dongwoo crazy. Absolutly crazy. He wanted Sunggyu's touch, he wanted it to last longer. Dongwoo kept his eyes shut as he heard feet shuffle towards him. He knew who it was, every morning before school the same person would wake up first, fully dressed in his uniform, just to wake up the second oldest. "collecting static, hyung?" Dongwoo said softly opening his eyes slightly to the older male. 
    "just to wake you up." Sunggyu said in a whisper as he poked Dongwoo, sending a small jolt of shock through him. Dongwoo sighed, he delt with this every morning and he hated it. "don't just shock me you bimbo. Kiss me!" he thought screaming in his head. Yes it was cheesy. And yes he wanted to be awoken like a princess in a fairytale, but it drove dongwoo up a wall how sunggyu could just go on touching Dongwoo like he didnt notice and not just make a move already.

     Dongwoo cussed in his head and slowly got up Sunggyu watched as he walked toward the bathroom. 
after about 20 minutes Dongwoo returned, teeth brushed, hair styled perfectly, and saw sunggyu sitting on his bed. He ignored him and grabbed his uniform from the olders hands and began dressing himself. "why are you still here?" he said coldly
    "...thought i'd help you with your tie" sunggyu said calmly. Dongwoo already had his pajama pants thrown across the room and his uniform pants up around his waist ready and buckled. Sunggyu watched with his small eyes as Dongwoo slipped on the shirt. The older male picked up the tie wrapping it around dongwoo's neck. 
   "you know.." Dongwoo said softly watching sunggyu's facial expression as he tied. 
   "hmm?" the older hummed.
   "...you're the only one in this house who hasnt kissed me yet..." it took all of Dongwoo's energy (which wasnt alot due to the lack of sleep) to say what he just said. "you think i don't notice..?" he said in a whisper. Sunggyu's hands slowed has he pulled the tie through the loops. "...you touching my leg under the table...and when we're all gathered around the tv and the rest of the members fall asleep-" Dongwoo was cut off as Sunggyu stepped back and looked at the tie. 

   "Damn...i tied it wrong" he sigh and started unlooping the tie. 
  "Stop it." The younger said firmly but quietly. Sunggyu's hands dropped and he looked at his dongsaeng. "stop it. Stop ignoring..." Dongwoo couldn't finish what he was going to say because he chocked on his words. He looked down. "You make me feel like i have some kind of disease..." Dongwoo wanted it to come out louder but it just wouldnt. Sunggyu sighed and tilted Dongwoo's chin so that he looked straight at him. His thumb gently ran across Dongwoo's lips slowly. 
   "you have NO idea how much i want to kiss these lips.." he said staring at the younger males plump pink lips. 
   "then why don't you.." Dongwoo didnt want to sound desperate and hope it didnt sound like he was begging.
   "...because i'm scared i might not stop." Sunggyu looked straight into Dongwoo's eyes.
   "...then dont..." the room fell silent and the only thing you could hear was the boys soft breathing. Sunggyu leaned forward and was only centimeters away from dongwoo's lips. 
   "to bad it's time for school.." Sunggyu smirked and backed away and walked towards the door. Dongwoo's heart felt like it was going to explode. He reached on his bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it towards sunggyu's direction. 
   "YOU ING TEASE!" Sunggyu was already out of the way of the pillow by then but his chuckles could be heard from the hall. 
   "HURRY UP OR WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" He yelled back to the pissed off Dongwoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I HONESTLY I DIDNT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT TO MAKE THIS INTO A FANFIC, 

LIKE ADD CHAPTERS OR WHAT NOT buuutttttt just tell me. should i continue? 

i wrote this during school because school is boring and i hate it. i refuse to pay attention. so i thought of this~~~~