Party Hardy

Me and The Boys Volume 1: Making It, Volume 2 : Crescendo

Saturday night arrived and the gang was ready to party. It had been a long week, what with tension between the guys, YB's and CL's strange secrecy continuing and full days of practicing routines and laying down tracks. This party is what everyone needed to just let down their hair so to speak and relax. Lyra was going to go with the boys, since they were right across the hall from each other, it made perfect sense. They arrived at her door around 7:45. She wore a long red, flowy jumper with a fuschia band around the waist, like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31QhE6S8ugL.jpg. Her hair was in loose, wild curls like this http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/natural-black-curls.png. She opened the door and hurriedly walked out , she seemed a bit anxious. "Hey guys, oh man - I totally thought I was going to run late, I couldn't find my shoes and one of my earrings broke, so I had to switch those and then - anyways.", she sighed jamming her key to lock the door, turning around and taking a moment to focus on the guys. They all stared at her with wide eyes and smiles, especially TOP. "Daaaaaaaaaaaang, somebody looks good.", said GD, backing up in an exxagerated way. "Wow, you look gorgeous.", said YB. "Yeah, you look really hot -I mean, beautiful.", said TOP embarassed, he put his hands in his face. " I mean -", he was cut off. " You guys look amazing as well, so what are we gonna do, stand here and compliment each other all night?", Lyra smiled. "Let's go.", she said patting TOP on the arm reassuringly. They made their way to the car. "Are you ok? you seem anxious.", asked TOP when they sat down. " Ah, no I'm fine - I'm nervous about the party for some reason. I'm still the new girl on the block, the new foreign girl to be exact, what if there are some people outside of YG who think to themselves, who brought this girl? I don't know -I'll get over it.", said Lyra. GD was listening from the front seat. " Lyra -you are the coolest! Seriously, who wouldn't like you?", he said. YB nodded in agreement. " Yeah, your'e so funny and fun to be around, um -nice to look at. I think Seunghyun covered that one already.", chuckled YB as everyone laughed. " And your'e just an awesome person, you are beyond likeable.", said TOp his sharp almond eyes staring into hers with a sweet smile on his face. She sighed. " Ah, you guys are the best. I think I'm okay now, yeah I'm okay.", she smiled. " Are you sure?", yelled YB. " Yes!", she yelled. "Are you ready to party!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled GD. "Whoo hoo!!!!!!!", yelled YB. They all started screaming and yelling. YB put on Scrillex's Banarang and bumped it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2XilcGYOo&feature=related and they drove off.

The arrived at the party and it was in full effect. Se7en's house was sic. They drove up, a long winding path and stopped the car. A valet greeted them and opened their doors for them, as they stepped out. The music could be heard from the outside, it was thumping bass. A few, very beautiful people were scattered out front smoking cigarettes and holding glasses of wine. Lyra and the guys were let in the front door and immediately their senses were beautifully assualted. Everything was modern inside. The floors were shiny black marble and glass figurines were everywhere. Soft Aqua, pink and amber lights lit up the main room and there were so many tables full of food, creamy desserts, pate, sushi, lobster, Japanese, Korean and Thai samplers. Lyra was about to make a beeline to one of the food tables when Seungyun grabbed her hand and pulled her away as they continued walking to the patio area. Outside there was a huge infinity pool, surrounded by rocks with a huge waterfall flowing into it. It was surrounded by bright, colorful flowers. Smack dab in the center of the patio area was a huge ice sculpture and underneath was tons of crushed ice, housing Grey Goose and a myriad of Vodkas, Champagne, Wine, Sake and Soju. On the opposite end were clams and oysters on ice and shrimp. Against the framework of the house itself, was a huge projector screen showing images of beautiful women, modeling and making various seductive faces. It was very film noir. Off to the side on an elevated platform was a huge dancefloor with huge multicolored  LED lights squares that flickered up in various spots much like Xmas tree lights,  http://roundedoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/DIY-Dance-floor.jpg. People were dancing like crazy and the place was packed. Lyra looked like a kid on her first trip to Disneyland. " This is ridic!!!!!", she exclaimed. The guys smiled at her. "Yeah, his parties are always sic.", said GD. Just then Se7en walked up to them , jovial and already having had a couple of drinks. " Hey, hey!!! welcome to, 'The Experience", he said dramatically. Everyone greeted him. " I love your house.", said Lyra. " Thanks, it is pretty amamzing isn't it.", said Se7en looking around proudly. "You guys all look great, especially you Lyra, better watch yourself tonight.", he playfully winked at her. Lyra blushed, Se7en was awfully attractive and he knew it. He was wearing a perfectly tailored black suit with with white t-shirt underneath. The pants were fitted and he wore boots. His thick hair was parted on the side and kind of toussled. "Oh and remind me to introduce you to my girlfriend later, but you guys have fun alright, don't hold back!", he yelled while walking away and running into more friends. Just then Seungri walked up, looking super cute as well in a white button up, purple tie and black sknny jeans. "Seungri! What up!", Lyra said opening up her arms for a hug. TOP grimaced. " Lyra, you are definitley the most beautiful girl in this room! Seriously, I mean seriously!.", he smiled, giving her another hug. He then said hey to the guys. Jiyong grabbed him and ruffled his hair. "What up Seunghyun.", said Seungri casually. "I'm good, just ready to have a good time is all.", he said. " Indeed, time to hit the bar if you ask me.", said Gd with a huge grin. "Exactly, can I get you a drink Lyra?", TOP asked her sweetly. Lyra scrunched her face. "Dude, no, remember I can't drink anymore.", she reminded him. "Oh, man - I'm so sorry, I forgot.", said TOP mad at himself and embarassed that he forgot Lyra was three years sober, she was so young and drinking was a bit different in Korea, so yeah -he forgot. "It's ok.", she said. "Do you mind if I get one?", he asked. "Oh please, enjoy yourself, I'll just hang here", she said. "I'm gonna go dance!.", said YB who then just took off. " Hey wait for Lyra", yelled TOP at YB, who was already out of earshot.  "It's all good, I'll hang with you.", said Seungri. TOP's face got red,GD saw and pulled him away. " Come on man.", said GD. TOP smiled at Lyra as he walked away and she waved and smiled. TOP walked to the crushed ice bar and quickly ordered his drink. " Can I have a full glass of the Kosta Browne Pinot noir, now.", demanded TOP to the server. GD stared at him annoyed. " What is your problem Seunghyun?", he asked. TOP grabbed the drink from the server and started to walk back to Lyra and Seungri. " I don't trust Seungri around Lyra, he's a snake when it comes to women.", TOP said walking off. GD just looked at him walking away. " Um, she's engaged ...you can't have her either...",GD's voice trailed off as he downed his drink, then he walked to the dance floor.

TOP made his way back to Lyra and Seungri. "Hey guys.", he said awkwardly. They both looked up from where they were sitting. Seungri was very close to Lyra and they were laughing and seemd to be talking deeply." Toppa, your back!", Lyra smiled. "Toppa?", asked Seungri. "Inside joke, don't worry about it.", smirked TOP sitting down on the other side of Lyra. Seungri shot him a look. "Am I interrupting?", asked TOP smugly. " No, he was just talking about my outfit.", she said. " Yeah, this color really suits your skin tone Lyra. I'm not trying to offend or anything, but I have to say, your skin is really y, it's like mocha.", he said. "Seungri, shut up.", said TOP rolling his eyes, even though he totally agreed. Lyra blushed, but of course her mocha skin hid it. " Hey can we talk about something other than how I look tonight? How is the TV show going Seungri?",she asked desperately needing to change the subject. " Glad you asked, very well. it's getting great ratings so far. I actually directed one of the episodes, well I gave the director a direction and he went with it.", Seungri admitted. TOP just glared at him. " Cool.", said Lyra about to ask another question when Se7en  walked up. " Eh seungri, I have a young lady I'd like you to meet.", he said standing next to a gorgeous , tall Korean vixen. Her Raven hair was in a perfect, sleek, high side ponytail that went down to her hipbone and a tight black sleeveles dress. Her pouty, plump round mouth had a daring shade of red on it. "This is Chang-Su.", said Se7en his hand gripping her waist. She smiled seductively at Seungri. " Hi, you know I'm actually in the middle of a conver-", Seungri was cut off. " Ah, listen to your Hyung!  Now get up and dance with this lovely specimen of a woman.", said Se7en. Seungri sighed and got up. " I guess I'll see you later Lyra.", he said walking off with Se7en and the girl. TOP gave a fake wave goodbye and turned his attentions back to Lyra , who found the entire thing pretty funny and was cracking up.

YB was up on the dancefloor with CL, working it out to Chris Brown's Turn Up the Music. They both were actually, but YB always went the extra mile. Beads of sweat were forming on his arms, so he took off his shirt, exposing his perfectly sculpted arm muscles. CL couln't help but notice. Her eyes glanced at his body dripping with sweat then went back to his face. He was in his own world, making intense faces, waving his hands in the air and mouthing the words. The song ended and YB stopped dancing and stepped to the side of the dance floor, he gestured for CL to follow him. " What's up?', she asked. " So,I wanted to see how things were coming along, with the organizing and stuff.", he said looking around to make sure no one was around listening. " Oh great oppa, I have each of the girls in charge of something.", said CL with a smile on her face.  YB got happy as well. " Nice! We get to move stuff into the facility next week too  and get things set up. Dude, when everyone finds out what we are up to, they are going to flip!", exclaimed YB. " I know Oppa! I can't believe it's finally coming together!". YB hugged her . " You are the best Chaerin, we're a great team.", he smiled and walked off. CL looked at him as he walked away with dreamy eyes. Jiyong wasn't too far off, he was on the dancefloor watching everything from a distance. He saw them talking and he saw CL's dreamy look. A beautiful girl was dancing with him and he seemed disinterested. " What's wrong oppa?", she cooed noticing him looking off.  He turned back to her and smiled. " Nothing.", he said getting back to dancing with her.

Minzy was inside the house on her way to the bathroom. She knew Se7en's house well, so she knew to go the the bathroom on the 2nd floor, in the left wing near his private office. That was off limits to guests and she knew she would'nt have to wait in a long line. She herself should not have even been up there without his permission, but she had one too many maragaritas and her bladder was about to burst. She was holding her pelvis and rushed past a door when she heard Se7en's voice and another man, they were in a heated argument. Not yelling per say, but rather speaking loudly and firm. She looked around then decided to stand there and listen. "When is the shipment coming in? It's not here yet!?! ", said Se7en. " Tomorrow, I promise tomorrow.", said the other man. " Not good enough! You know, if you pull some crap like this again, you are done!  You hear me? And when I say done - I mean, your oma is going to be kissing your grave. Now get out of here!', said Se7en. Minzy heard shuffling feet and quickly scuffled behind a wall to hide herself. The man walked out and in the other direction down the stairs, Minzy saw that the coast was clear and decided to make a dash for the bathroom. On her way there, Se7en walked out the door and saw her. She continued walking. " Minzy, come here.", he smiled cooly, his voice startling her. She jumped and turned around. "Yes oppa.", she said standing where she was. "Didn't I say to Come - Here?", he asked a bit more stern, his smile fading from his face. She walked towards him. " Now, I'm going to ask you a question and you have to be honest okay? Because I don't like lies, are we clear?", he asked stepping close to her and putting his hand on her shoulder. Minzy nodded , her eyes full of fear and attraction at the same time. " So, what did you hear?", he asked. " I - I  heard you and a man, he was late delivering something, I don't know and you got mad at him and  you said something about his grave.", she stuttered out the words. Se7en stared at her, his large intense eyes were dark and sinister. "Well, looks  like you got yourself into quite a bit of trouble here Minji, I mean, how can I trust that you won't say anything about what you heard?", he said her cheek.  Minzy started to shake a little. " Do you, do you kill people oppa?", she asked. He smiled darkly. "Only when I need to.", his smile turned to a grimace as he gripped her by the neck firmly. " You say a word and your career will be over, you hear me?", he whispered to her. " Ye-yes.", she cried, tears streaming from her eyes. " Better yet, I may be able to make use of you.", he said loosening his grip. " Do you want to help me? Then you can find out what oppa really does.", he said moving in close to kiss her soft pink pillowy lips. She was scared but she also wanted this, who wouldn't want to kiss Se7en. She had a huge crush on him, but she always thought he saw her as a silly teen. Maybe he was just using her to cover his own back, but she didn't care. She let him kiss her and then he led her into the room he was just in.

Back at the party the whole crew was on the dancefloor together. Rihanna's Talk that Talk was on and Lyra was totally into it. TOP was dancing as well, in his usual chill but y style, like here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4vgZlqoiY. Lyra could not help but check him out a little, He was just so effortlessly y, he wasn't even really busting out any dance moves. He looked so good in what he ws wearing too, his pale pink blazer and pale pink t-shirt underneath was cute and his faded black skinny jeans fit his body so well,especially with those long legs of his, you could tell he was working out these days. She tried to look away  and just focus on dancing. TOP was also noticing Lyra's dance moves. She moved so freely, not any specific dance moves, it was just the way she smiled and sang while she danced. Her wild curly hair would bounce back and forth and she would glance at him with her catty, bedroom eyes, while singing  the lyrics playfully to him, but all so innocently. This to TOP, was even more hot. He watched as her hourglass figure moved in perfect time to the rhythym. "One and two and three and four, come on let me know if you want some more.", she sang out loud in his face as he sang the words right back to her, playfully of course. Seungri noticed all of this and decided to show Lyra some real moves. He got next to them and started doing some crazy b-boy moves, like early Big Bang days. He did crazy poplocking and chest pumps, he got low and did some spins and slid around. Everyone egged him on, Lyra was smiling and totally into it, a huge circle formed and he was in the middle. "Wow, he needs to dance more, he's awesome!", shouted Lyra to TOP. TOP was weakly nodding his head while he watched Seungri. Seungri danced and moved toward Lyra and he was dancing right in front of her, he swung his arm out to finish off a move but instead took out Se7en's girlfriend Park Han Byul who was standing next to Lyra. He hit her across the face on accident and she went tumbling to the ground, her wine spilled and splattered all over Lyra. Lyra jumped to get out of the way, but it was too late, her jumper was ruined. Seungri was torn on whether to see to Han Byul or Lyra's ruined dress, everyone was of course gathered around Park Han Byul.Seungri kneeled down to help Han Byul up. Se7en came out of nowhere hearing all the commotion and broke through the crowd. " What happend!", he yelled seeing Han Byul on the ground. Seungri explained to him what happened and Se7en slapped him on the head. " Aish, I can't believe you sometimes!", said Se7en lifting her up off the ground and carrying her away. Seungri looked around and everyone was staring at him, then the DJ started up again. He walked over to Lyra and TOP who were talking about the spill on her outfit.  "Lyra, I'm so sorry.", said Seungri. "It's ok, yeobo, Seunghyun and I are gonna get some seltzer water.", she said walking away with TOP. Seungri looked at them feeling defeated.

TOP and Lyra made it to the bar and TOP dabbed a cloth into a glass of seltzer water. The stain was on the top of her jumper near her area, he wiped gently. " I don't want to touch your, you know...". he said smiling shyly, she laughed. " You are doing fine, want me to get it?", she asked about to take the cloth from him. " No, no -I don't mind at all.", he said. " Aah, on your neck too.", he said gently wiping down the lenght of her long neck and slightly behind her ear. He pushed her curls back, so he could wipe it clean all the way. He held her neck under her hair with one hand to steady his other hand as he wiped. He studied all the angles of her face and body. Her perfect , smooth round shoulders, her soft, yet angled jawline,her defined clavicles, jiyoung would appreciate that, he thought to himself. The wine was gone, but he didn't want to stop wiping, he wanted to touch her more. She too, was getting warm with him being so close to her. She could smell his cologne, he smelled so good, his scent was intoxicating. Who needs booze when you have Choi Seunghyun around, she thought to herself.He sighed. "Alright , all done. I guess this gem is going to the cleaners huh?", he said. " Yep,wow - what a night huh?", she asked. "You said it, I think I'm ready to go home and knock out, I'm pretty tired.", he said. "Me too, wanna round up everybody or let them find rides home?", she teased. They both chuckled at this thought. He stared deeply into her eyes and she got embarassed. " What are you looking at dude?", she asked looking away and then back at him. "Ah, nothing -it's just , you have the cutest smile ever, your'e just really adorable sometimes is all.", he said. "Aah, why are you getting all mushy on me!", she teased hitting him. " What, friends can't compliment each other?", he defended himself. " Come on let's go.", she said. They walked off bumping into each other on purpose, like little kids, as they went to get the others.