I am not a COWARD! I am KWON YURI!

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

There is a kind of purple Samsung galaxy S lll phone as visible as it got framed in the folded palm of a well casual-dressed girl. Apparently, she got her blond curly hair untied with her cute long and sparse bangs covering her beauteous forehead. She is swinging and rotating the phone to each degree of the wind direction-is taking her self camera. Different air level with different postures and different mimic of faces. Even the moon and the stars of the night know that the mercury in the thermometer is landing at the point of 16 Degree Celsius, means is desired and is a MUST to wear at least a 0.3 mm thick pullover.

She, Kwon Yuri is standing at the balcony of the stoep and engaging herself with the phone along she is just killing and the snap button of the phone, probably the dry cell icon is turning to red. Right after she captures her self, she opts to choose the prettiest picture out of all just to post it into her blog, as to inform her followers that she is recently spending her free time at Jeju-Do Island. Seems to be redundant, but she has the right to do that as an active blogger. While the rest ill-favored images, she will just click the bin icon and drag them into it. Just to save many more spaces for her upcoming new picture.

She then takes a glance at her friend, Taeyeon who is concentrating to the screen of her laptop. Yuri locks up her phone and walks to get closer to Taeyeon. She could see that Taeyeon’s mouth is moving like she is uttering the content of the website she has just visit.

She then joins her to read “This is the true story of a haunted hotel room in Jeju Island. Take note, once you read this, you must go ahead” She suddenly getting hiccough, but she continues to read the red typed words even she skips to the other plot. “Ain’t nobody daring to stay even just for an hour at the room number 301..” She stops at a moment and slowly stare to the door of their room, number 301.Gulping her saliva, she just read the whole story.”Just because once there was a family who were used to stay up at the room for two nights. ” She nods and shook her head.

“One night, a member of their family was left alone in the room, she suddenly felt thirst and in order to eliminate it, she went to the kitchen to look up for some beverage. But she accidentally spilt the water on an electrical wire. The room 301 gone blackout. She got no choices but she wandered her hands all over the drawers in the kitchen to look up for a torch light. Unfortunately, her hand hits a sharp knife on the table and it felt on her tiny feet. She got her feet flowing with blood unstoppably. She could not bear the pain instead of waiting for her family to comeback.” Yuri gets her body closer to Taeyeon. “She tried to pull off the knife but her palm also pricked with it. Bloods flooding all over the floor in the darkness of the kitchen. When she got her family home, they asked her whether she was okay when they were not around and she just replied with a smile.” Yuri asked Taeyeon to scroll down.

”Actually the day they back to their home, the number of whole family was not actually complete as the day they come to the island. The family brought back their princess without her figure” Yuri’s eyes got teary as she read the whole story. “If you get to stay in this room, please give back the being of the girl to her family” It said. “Unnie, is this true!?” Yuri shows her worry and fear face to the calm looking Taeyeon.

“Perhaps” replied Taeyeon.

“Yah! The number is exactly the same as our room. Do not you realize it?” She(Yuri) half shriek.

“It does exist…  in your dream. HAHA!” Taeyeon shows her evil laugh, teasing yuri. “I will sleep first, bye” Taeyeon pulls on her blanket after she shut down her laptop, while Yuri is still sitting on her own place, doing nothing.

“Maybe she is right, nothing will be happening here” She is heading to the door. The moment she is going to rotate the door knob, someone opens it just before she does. She almost gets a heart attack when she looks at the figure of her friends in white pajamas clothing and with their uncombed hairs standing in front of her. “Yah, Hyo..Sica? What brings both of you to be here at this time?” She her chest while taking glance at them. “Why? Are you scared?” Both of them giggle.

“Where is that Kim Taeyeon? Asks Sica who got her neck rises while standing on her tiptoe to look for Taeyeon.

“Meeting with her dreams” Replied Yuri while starting to leave them.

“Wait, Yuri-ah.”Sica manages to pull Yuri’s forearm. ”I accidentally dropped out my necklace given by my mother. So, we are going to search for it somewhere around this hotel. Would you mind to join us?”

Yuri crosses her arms “Should I?” Actually deep into her thinking, she feel slightly nervous as she already read a random creepy story, not just random, quite related one. She does not give any response but she just exhaling and inhaling the cool air of the night. “I don’t know. Why just you do not go asks the other members? I-i- I have works to do.” Yuri lied to them, avoiding in joining them.

“All of them too, already felt into deep slumber as they were so tired. Please, it will be much more dangerous if it just the two of us. Please, I’m scared that mum will be disappointed if she gets to know that the necklace is not with me right now” Sica tries to persuade her.

Yuri heaves while tying her hairs “Okay.. but just for a while, nae? Wait till I go for changes” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Heul-- I'm back with this chapter guys ! hope you like it ^^

Anyway, comments are available as always . ekeke :D

Can you guess what will be going to happen for the next one? Do response :D