A Funny Day

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

In this chapter , I put SeoKyu and TaeTeuk moments ~ Hope you'll enjoy it ,GUYS! ^__^

 

 

YoonA rushes into her house and went to her friends. “Guys! Look what I found?” YoonA show to her friends a brochure while grinning. All of her friends paying attention to her with a long frowns.

YoonA join her friends to sit down on the couch. Then she shows her friends the brochure.

“Here, I found this when I was looking for the letter in the letterbox.” YoonA explain to her friends about the brochure.

 

                                                    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“Kyaaaa!! These sounds interesting.. So , we can enjoy a great holidays!”LeeTeuk  starts to daydreaming off their holiday.

“Yeah~ Uh , wait.. You know what?...” DongHae gulping while rubbing his neck.

DongHae’s word cut by Yesung. “I don’t know” YeSung put his hand on Hae’s shoulder while making a cool expression.

“Kim JongWoon,please..” DongHae stare to YeSung.

YeSung looking at DongHae’s while making a puppy eyes. “Okay.. okay, jeoseong haeyo”  He pouts.

“I… I.... met… lift” DongHae stuttered his word.

All of them burst of laughs.

“Hey,what are you gonna talking about?” YeSung hit DongHae’s shoulder. “Ah` I know.. You wanna say that you found a ghost girl in the lift? And you felt in love with .. her “pretty eerie” face? ” Yesung burst off laugh.

“Aish~!” Donghae stand up angrily then walk to his room.

Actually,he want to say about the girl whom he found in the lift  just now to his friends but he feel so shy and scare to talk about it to his friends.  DongHae jump to his bed and grab the pillow next to him.He reach his mp3 player and earphone on the lamp desk. He turn up the volume to the highest level.

“What’s going on with him?” Leeteuk scratches his cheek.

“I felt something wrong with him. Just ignore him. He’ll be okay. Don’t worry ” EunHyuk just smiling to them.

                                                 

                                                                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“Yeah,I agreed with you. JungMun beach is the best places for having a great holiday time”YoonA agreed with TaeYeon’s suggestion “And Jessica unnie….” YoonA stares to Jessica.

 

 

                                                                   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

“Yaa~ YoonA .. Just because of that you really mad to me? Yaa~ya~ please ..  Let your hands from my cheeks.. I don’t wanna get chubbier .” Jessica begging to YoonA while trying to release YoonA’s hand from her cheeks. The other members just laugh to them.

“Uh .. guys . Actually , me also encounter with a man that day. And he is the people who live next to our house.” Tiffany starts to tell to her friends.

“What? Really?!” Taeyeon starts to worry for Tiffany. She shouts to her while frowning. “He did something to you?”

“Syyyy~ No .. Actually he just introduce to me about himself.” Tiffany gulping.

TaeYeon feels glad when she heard Tiffany’s explaination. Taeyeon really cares about her friends especially Tiffany because she is the one who is closest to her.

“It’s okay Fany~  Those men will never disturb us again. You remember about our rules ?” TaeYeon trying to realize them about the rules that SeoHyun’s proposal. All of them nods. “Okay . just follow the rules.. I swear, all of us will safe from the men. Okay ~ .. now we need to think about our holidays only.. This is a freedom time , right ?! So , forget about the things that already happened.Our trip to freedom is starting from now!”

 

 

                                                                +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“DongHae..! DongHae! Open this door!” SiWon knock the door and DongHae suddenly wake up from his sleep. He then open the door with sleepy eyes.

“Yo? Having a happy sleeping time huh?”  SiWon hit DongHae’s shoulder. “LeeTeuk hyung already chose for our holiday’s spot. Yeah, what a great place for us to relax our mind. We will going for a holiday at JungMun beach you know .” SiWon widen his eyes to DongHae.

DongHae is not showing any reaction otherwise he just keeps yawning. SiWon unsatisfied with DongHae. He than grab his towel and enter the bathroom. DongHae left the room to the living room.

 

 

                                                    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

SiWon appeared in the living room and walks to the door.

“SiWon, wait. You wanna go to the gym right?” SiWon pause for a while and stares to LeeTeuk who is sitting on the couch.

SiWon nods while wearing his shoe.

“Can I join you together? It was bored here. Please bring me together.” LeeTeuk grinning while scratching his head.

SiWon laugh “Sure you can , Hyung.Come on” .

“Okay, wait.” LeeTeuk stands up then run to his room to change.

“Uh , can I join you also?” KyuHyun who is playing the games with his Ipad asking the permission from SiWon.

SiWon widen his eyes to KyuHyun while scratching his head “Uh , yes you can”

“Yeah ~” KyuHyun run to his room to change.

LeeTeuk  come in to the living room in his t-shirt . “Let’s go” He request SiWon to leave.

“Wait , KyuHyun also wanna join us to the gym” SiWon explain to LeeTeuk.

“What?” LeeTeuk laugh. “He also wanna join us?”

KyuHyun appear with his t-shirt while holding his IPad.

“Look , even he can’t miss with his game” LeeTeuk satire KyuHyun.

“What?” KyuHyun widen his eyes while walking to them.

SiWon trying to hold his laugh. “Uh, nothing. Let’s go”

They walks to the lift and goes to the third floor.

 

 

                                                                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

“Ah,it’s bored here” LeeTeuk yawns while looking at SiWon who is having his gym practice.He looks to KyuHyun who is playing a games .“Kyu, let’s take a walk with me at the park?”

“Nope” KyuHyun shooks his head while keeps focusing on his game without looking at LeeTeuk.

“Okay.” LeeTeuk sighing himself while walking to the door.

“Wait!”KyuHyun shouts to LeeTeuk “I’ll accompany you since it was too bored here.” He grins to LeeTeuk.

“Naughty~!” LeeTeuk  starts  to kick KyuHyun’s leg.

AT THE PARK (6.30 P.M)

KyuHyun stops to play the games “Hyung, I’m thirsty. I’m going to buy some water. How about you?”

“Sure, my throat is seems like to dry” Leeteuk gulp his saliva.

 

 

                                                                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“Taeng unnie,let’s go home. It’s teatime,right? All of our members must be waiting for us!” SeoHyun shouts to TaeYeon who is still jogging on the path.

TaeYeon stops running “It’s okay,you go first… Wait, can you help me to buy a mineral water,please ” TaeYeon grins to SeoHyun who is already tired jogging.

“Urgh, okay” SeoHyun left TaeYeon and walks to the shop.

“Aish,Ahjumma.. Always instruct people to help her.” SeoHyun sigh while mumbling herself.She walks lazily to the shop. She open the shop’s door and walks to the refrigerator. Suddenly,she accidentally falls of many water bottle on the floor. “Oh no..” She feels uneasy.

KyuHyun  walks toward the sound. He saw many water bottles on the floor and see SeoHyun  is collecting many bottles. He walks nearer to her and gonna help her.

“Miss, can I help you.” KyuHyun lending a help to SeoHyun.

SeoHyun looks to a figure of man standing infront of her. She widen her eyes and rubs it. She keeps arranging the bottles.

KyuHyun helps her to arrange the bottles in the refrigerator. He then accidentally touch SeoHyun’s hand.SeoHyun feels akward with him and she takes one mineral water and left KyuHyun. KyuHyun stands up while keep staring to SeoHyun. He grins himself and walks to the counter. He keeps staring to SeoHyun who is leaving the shop and did not realize the cashier who is aking him to pay the goods.

“Sir …” The cashier wave her hands to KyuHyun’s face.

“Urgh , sorry..?” KyuHyun does realize her.

“You need to pay 1837 won for this items,sir” The cahier ask KyuHyun to pay his item.

“Oh..sorry.” KyuHyun lend the money to her. “Wait , can I ask you something?”

“Yes sir?”

“Did you know her? I mean the girls who is already left this shop.”

“Yes, she is JooHyun.Urm , I call her SeoHyun.Why sir?”

“Uh, nothing .Goodbye and Kamsahabnida!” KyuHyun teasing the cashier while chuckling and leave the shop. The cashier just shrugging while giggles.

 

 

                                                                               +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

LeeTeuk stands up from the bench. “Aish , why he is so late?” He then starts to run and going to left the park.

Suddenly, he accidentally hit and bump TaeYeon who is jogging on the path. Both of them fell off to the ground.

“Ouch..” Both of them ouching while rubbing their .

LeeTeuk saw a pretty girls infront of him.He then stands up and apologize her.

“Sorry .. soryy.I didn’t realized you.”He rub his neck while lending his hand to her to stand up.

TaeYeon looks to him and ignore his hand while keeps rubbing her .

“TaeYeon unnie…!” SeoHyun quickly run to TaeYeon after she saw her sitting on the ground. “TaeYeon unnie, what’s wrong with you unnie?” SeoHyun starts to worried for TaeYeon and helps her to stands up. “Let’s go back home” They left the park and starts to enter their apartment.

KyuHyun keeps watching  SeoHyun who is helping TaeYeon to walks.

“Hyung , what’s wrong with them?” KyuHyun ask LeeTeuk who is standing still while giving the drinks to him.”

“Urgh , she felt off after bumped with me. I felt sorry with her. She is TaeYeon , she is very pretty.”

KyuHyun tried to hold his laugh.

LeeTeuk stare to KyuHyun. “Urgh , hey ~!” LeeTeuk starts to blush.

KyuHyun burst off his laugh. “Yeah!! I’ve already knows  your secret, Ajussi”

“Hey ~!” LeeTeuk slap KyuHyun’s shoulder while keep rubbing his . “Let’s back to home”

“Okay , let’s go” KyuHyun starts to leave LeeTeuk.

“Hey ! What about me? Help me please.. Aish~” LeeTeuk shout to KyuHyun who is ignoring him.

KyuHyun starts to show off his evil smile “Okay , mianhaeyo ~~” He run towards LeeTeuk.

Leeteuk mess up KyuHyun’s hair “You evil maknae~!” 

 

 

 

 

A/N :

Hello ~! ^^
Sorry for the late update ...
Now , I update the long Chapter .. 
Hope You'll enjoy with this chapter , OKay ! 
Just wait till the next chapter ~ ! 
Keep on reading ~ ^^