Trouble!Trouble!Trouble!

A trip to freedom (Androphobia) {H I A T U S}

 

“Hey, we’ve forgotten this!” YoonA showing a sign board to her friends written “Girls only”  while smirking.

YuRi scratching her head. “What do you mean?” . YoonA just shooks her head while sighing.

“Yah , mens are not allowed to enter this salon. Am I right Yoong?” TaeYeon said pointing her head to YoonA. YoonA just nodded slowly.

“Haha, Pabo~” Jessica whispering to herself.

YuRi makes a long ‘o’ sounds. “YoonA , you're really intelligent! But ..” YuRi pause for a while.”Actually a salon is just for a girls right? Men will never goes to salon..haha”

“Yes,it’s true but sometimes they deliberately came to salon.” YoonA said lazily.

“For what? “

“No need to know”

YuRi pouts. All of the members laughing at them while YoonA left them and hang the sign board at the main door of the salon. Actually YoonA and YuRi is the closest in the group, but sometimes they always arguing on a small matter.


 

                                                   

It’s raining heavily outside.No one have be seen coming to their salon since morning. Some of them are in their own world.

“Huuaaaa~~” Sunny yawns . “Yaa~ unnie,can we just close this salon now? It’s already evening and we had no customers  yet.. Huh! nan neomu pigonhae..” She said to Tiffany,showing off her aegyo skills while hugging herself because it was too cold. “Look, they already have their sleeping time now” She pointed to HyoYeon , YuRi , Jessica and TaeYeon who is sleeping on the couch with the sitting style.

Tiffany sigh. “Wait,who knows,maybe we will have a customers soon. Just wait and see..” Actually Tiffany also tired waiting for the customers but she remains to be patient. Sunny just speechless when she heard the words from Tiffany.

“Chiiing...ciiiing...~~”  The doorbell of the salon tinkling and a young ladies pops out her head from the door .

Tiffany stands up from her seat “Annyeonghaseyo~” Tiffany bows to the ladies while greeting her followed by Sunny,SooYoung,YoonA and SeoHyun. They’re puzzled with the appearance of the lady.

“Tiffany,maybe this is our customers” YoonA whispering to Tiffany while smiling widely. Tiffany just shrugging showing that she is unsure.

“Urr.. Miss,can I help you?” Tiffany walks to the lady.

“Nae,is this salon still open?” The lady ask Tiffany while closing her umbrella. “I wanna have a new hairstyle,can I?”

Tiffany show off her tooth while nodded fastly “Yes..yes! It's still open. Welcome to SNSD Hair Salon” Tiffany greet her happily while smiling widely to YoonA,Sunny,TaeYeon,SooYoung and SeoHyun who is still standing behind her.

“What?” They ask Tiffany with a weird facial expression.

Tiffany shouted to them. “Our customer!”.

They run to the lady and greet her happily “Annyeonghaseyo,welcome to our salon~”

“Please come in,agasshi” Tiffany invites the lady.

“Gomawo~” The lady thanks to Tiffany. “Wait...guys come in,the salon is still open” She asks someone outside the salon.

“Who is that?” Tiffany ask the lady.

“My friends,they wanna have their new hairstyle too.” The lady describe to Tiffany.

The lady enter the salon followed by her other four friends.Tiffany widen her eyes and followed by TaeYeon,SooYoung,Sunny,SeoHyun and YoonA.They shocked plus happy with their new customers.

Tiffany wake up the member who is sleeping and tell them about their first customers.



 

                                      

Their salon received many customers till night .

“Unnie, I’m glad that lastly we had many customers now” SeoHyun said happily to Tiffany.

“Yeah, I hope tomorrow we will get many more customers” Tiffany show off her eye smiling.



 

                                                                                

It’s almost a week they’ve work at the salon and successfully obtained the profit of revenues.

In the car (After work)

“Unnie,I’m so hungry. Can’t we eat somewhere first before back to home? From morning till now we had no taking something to eat. Pity my stomach.” SooYoung sigh while her hungry stomach.

TaeYeon looking at the rear-view mirror while looking at SooYoung “Yah~ Don’t overact. HyoYeon and me can cook something when we reach home.”

SooYoung pouts “Okay, if it so, I wanna both of you to cook all my favourite foods.” SooYoung blackmail TaeYeon.

“Yah! Mitchyeo...” TaeYeon start to lost her temper.

SooYoung chuckles “Okay, let just buy pizza..or hamburgers or …”

TaeYeon cut SooYoung’s word “Okay..okay!” .


                                                           

“Paaaap!!”(I’ve no idea about the sound) A loud thud heard from the outside “Girls Generation” home.

All of the members in the living room shocked with the loud noise.

“What was that?” SeoHyun who is reading a book asking them weirdfully.

“I’ve no idea,let me see what happening” TaeYeon hurriedly walks towards the door.

She open the door  then...... makes a shock sound and close the door strongly.

“Unnie,what’s up?” Tiffany walks to TaeYeon who is stunned beside the door with her eyes widened.

“Arrrrgghh!” TaeYeon make a half screaming to Tiffany.”We had a problem!We had a problem!”

“Problem?” Tiffany scratch her head then walk to the door and open it.

“Aaaa!!Problem! Problem!” Tiffany run to her friends then hug HyoYeon while digging her face into her shoulder.

“Yaa! What’s wrong with both of you? Looks like you have seen a ghost” HyoYeon frowning.

“I saw… there is men in front of our house” Tiffany tell to HyoYeon stutterly.

“What??!!” All of them shout to her.



 

                                                                           

 “Su Hyung, are you okay? Need my help?” SungMin ask to LeeTeuk worriedly.

“No,I’m okay” LeeTeuk stands up with the help from SungMin then lift back the big box. “Did you see someone from that house just now?” LeeTeuk points his mouth to the “Girls Generations” house. “I think she is a girl. She open the door then close it back.” LeeTeuk laugh then enter his home.

“Huh?” SungMin stare to the door of the house. “Girls Generation?” SungMin thinks for a while.

“Hey! What are you staring at?” SiWon pat SungMin’s back. SungMin glances to SiWon. 

“Su Hyung!” SungMin left SiWon then rush to LeeTeuk.

“Hyung..hyung! Yaah..” SiWon try to catch SungMin then he glare for a while at the door of the “GG” house. “Hmm….” He nods slowly with a wide smile.



 

                                                       


 

“What are they doing at here?!” Jessica start to show her anger while kicking the table of the living room.“Wait..wait..maybe,they are….”

“Our neighbour! Yaah,nooo…” All of them sighing.

“Okay..okay, I’ve an idea !” SeoHyun got their attention.

“What?” All of them gather infront of SeoHyun.



 

                                                           

“Hyung,I’ve  noticed that we have girls neighbour” SiWon widen his eyes with a smile.

LeeTeuk,who is lying on the couch just ignore him while watching the television.

“And I think we should recognize them closely” SiWon chuckles.

“Then,you try it first.I challenge you” LeeTeuk sit up while giggling then left SiWon in the living room.

“What? Yaah~~ Hyung! Okay! I’ll show  you that I can do it. Just see it ! Haha..” SiWon shouts to LeeTeuk then grab a cushion next to him and throw it.The cushion hit HeeChul's face.

“Yah!..Hey..What’s wrong with you? Since when I had a friends similar to lunatic?Screaming in your crazy world?” HeeChul appears while throw back the cushion to SiWon.

SiWon stare to HeeChul which make HeeChul to feels awkward with him.

“Would you help me?” SiWon tap HeeChul’s shoulder. HeeChul widen his eyes while scratching his head.

"What??" HeeChul distract to the television. 

"Let's flirt with girls" SiWon show off his teeth.

HeeChul burst of laugh "Haahahahahah!!!! Molla.." HeeChul push SiWon's head then left him.

"Okay.. I'll do it myself!" 

"I don't care!" HeeChul just laughing at SiWon.



 

Hello, Sorry for the late update again.. *knock my head

I've been so busy... And soooryyy for the bad update...

Maybe it's not so interesting.. :D

Next Chapter i'll make SiWon trying to flirt the girls, maybe "cough..cough"  Tiffany?   :D

Please, support my fanfics.. maybe i'll make some polls to get your help.. ^^

Anyway, just wait for the next chapter okay! thank you .. ^^ See you again!!!