Chapter 11

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The butler of the house, Ji Suk Jin came to the two new love bird that was busy being lovely dovey on the couch at the living room. Kim Jong Kook, the workaholic, the one that had never ever took a day off from work for his life was taking a day break that day as he had done it for Ji Hyo to when she was not conscious yet that early morning. But he was glad now that he decided to did it as if not Ji Hyo would going to face her family alone. He just couldn't believe he forgot about the date that he had assigned the Song family to came to the house.

To be honest, the butler and all the maids were very happy that they could finally seeing their cold and emotionless boss finally warm up to his wife aka their loveable Mrs Kim. The people in the house was adoring Ji Hyo so much as she always treated them like her friends instead of the workers.

"The Song family had arrived Mr Kim, Mrs Kim..."

Ji Hyo took a deep breath. What was she going to do? As if he could sense her nervousness and uneasiness, he reached for her small hands that was freezing now that he realize it, holding them in his big one warming them as he brought them to his lips, placing gentle kisses on it, calming her down.

"What should I do? He is my father no matter what?" Even thought she hate him, but he being her father was still a fact that no one could changed. She didn't wanted to help him, but she also didn't have the heart to just watched it in silent when he was facing great difficulties.

He pulled her by her waist, closing the gap between them and placed few gentle kisses on her rossy lips. "It's okay... Do as you want. I'll be here for you no matter what..."

Ji Hyo just silently stared at the few people that came in to the huge luxury living room of her house now... There was not much changes in her father even though it had been almost a year since they had last met each other. It just the eye bags below his eyes was getting darker. Looks like he really was in a very great difficulties.

Then following behind him was the evil step mother of her's. How could a woman that almost reached her fifty dear like a seventeen years old teen? She was wearing the tight dark pink tank top with a very short tight denim jeans short. Her hair was dyed blonde with few strands of pink highlight on it, being style in a high ponytail. She really didn't suit her image as a mother and as a successful businessman's wife.

"Ji Hyo ah..." Her father greeting her as soon as he got to the living room.

Ji Hyo let out a frown, he had never heard him called her with such tone for all these years...

"Have a seat..." Was all that Jong Kook had said then turned his attention back to the newspaper that he was reading early. Meaning that he would not got involved in anything that was about to happened here, it was all up to Ji Hyo's decision.

Ji Hyo looked at her elderly that sat in front of her and nodded her head with a small award smile.

"Ji Hyo ah, how have you been for the past few months? I was a little bit busy so I didn't found time to visit you here..."

Ji Hyo raised her eye brows. Oh so now he know how to be concern about her? What was the point in visiting her now, if he had never ever care or asked about her since she was little? "You don't have to do that, that was our deal before anyway. Plus I've been better than I ever had..." She answered him coldly.

Facing this her coldness, Mr Song didn't knew how he was supposed to reacted to it. How could he had ever thought that one day he would have to beg this daughter of him that he had never approved of. He cleared his throat. "Ji Hyo ah..." He started then looked at Jong Kook beside Ji Hyo who full attention was still on the newspaper in his hands. "I... My company has face some difficulties... Well a huge difficulties actually." Deep frown was between his brows.

Ji Hyo cut him off in the middle. "Then why are you telling me about this? You know that I know nothing about your company... I have never get anything with it..." She acted dumb. She wanted to see how long he could stay calm with her.

"My company is facing the probability of bankruptcy..." His voice sounding almost like pleading.

"There is no use for telling me tat anyway. I rarely get cases now as the company that I was working at now was just a small company. And even though I give you all my saving in my bank account, I didn't think it'll be enough to save your big company anyway... And beside that I'm just a housewife... I'm no one! How am I suppose to help you?"

Actually Mr Song knew it clearly that Ji Hyo was only playing the hard to get game with him. He was her father after all. She would always help him in the end. But who knew someone had loss her patience already.

Mrs Song suddenly jumped up from her seat. "You little daughter of a ! You are just as same as your y mother! Who care you want to help or not? I won't believe that we will die if you didn't help us!!!" She pointed and shout and Ji Hyo. She was already unwilling to came here to beg for her help early. And Ji Hyo was still doing all the hard to get game with a purposed. So she loss her patience and got mad at Ji Hyo like she always were.

"What did you say?" "Shut up!" Both Kim Jong Kook and Mr Song said at the same time.

Kim Jong Kook's voice was very cold. He didn't told them to came her so Ji Hyo would got shout at. Mr Song was staring to having a headache. This woman sure was bringing him trouble. The only person that could helped him now was Kim Jong Kook. And here she was shout at Ji Hyo like that?!

Ji Hyo was also losing her patience already. "I'm never good i enough in your eyes comparing with Bong Sun! Why are you looking fro me now?!!!" Bong Sun had always be the best to them no matter what she do.

"Oh? So you also knew it that Bong Sun is way better than you?" The step mother let out a smirk.

"That's enough!!!" It was Mr Song. This woman sure does brought the death to him. Why couldn't she see the situation now? He was staring to regret it that he didn't let his younger daughter to got married with Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter