Chapter 16

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekday so Ji Hyo was on her day off. But apparently, Jong Kook to goes to his company as there was an important client coming that day. Bored, she decided to surf over the internet and stumble onto a news that making her eyes widen in shock.

'Famous actor and model Yoon Eun Hye is band from the industry for some unknown reason. It was said that it had something to do with the mysterious Kim Group's CEO that had recently make his real figure known to the world. But it was no future information about that...'

Ji Hyo felt her heart skip a bit. She could clearly see that bruise at the side of Yoon Eun Hye's face even thought she had made a good job in covering it. Could it be that it really does having something to do with Jong Kook? Ji Hyo received a threaten letter in her office few days ago by an anonymous. She handed it to Jong Kook to took care off. Then there was Yoon Eun Hye being band from the industry news came out with only a few days gap. Was it her that sent her the letter?

Her cell phone rang was successfully brought her out of her thought. "Hello?" She answered it. But there was no voice from the other line. "Hello?" She said again. But still, silence. She was about to hang it up when she heard a voice that she recognized came from the other line.

"Ji Hyo ah..." It was her father. How did he knew her phone number? Jong Kook had made sure she cut all contact with them since a month ago which she found it very strange but didn't gave thought on to it. "Yes, it's me... How did you know my phone number?"

Her father let out a sighed, finally. He had gone thru so much just to get her phone number since last month. He tried to call the house before, but they didn't let me talked to her. He tried to goes to the house, but Kim Jong Kook's have had people guarding around the house, they wouldn't him in.

He wouldn't have to goes thru all these trouble if not because of his younger daughter. "I... I ask around and an acquaintance of mine fortunately knew your coworker, so I get it from them."

Ji Hyo was waiting for him to continue but after a long few seconds had pass by and he was still silence, she decided to asked. "Why are you calling me? It can't be that you just simply want to say hi right?"

"I..." Her father was hesitating at first, but then decided to said it anyway. His daughter's life was on the line and only Ji Hyo could safe her. "I apologize for what Bong Sun had done to you. I didn't what she had in her mind that she was going as far as paying people to hurt you before. Please let her go..." His voice was almost like begging her.

A deep frown came up between Ji Hyo's brows. She didn't knew anything what he was talking about. "What do you mean? What had she do?"

"Last month, I believe there was a few people chasing after you that had cause you being injured right? It was Bong Sun. She took the money that you gave us before to paid them to hurt you... Kim Jong Kook found out about it and had ordered his men to capture Bong Sun. They had been keeping Bong Sun for almost a month now. I didn't know what are they doing to her or where she keep them? I was worried sick about her! I tried to beg Kim Jong Kook to let her go before, but he wouldn't do it no matter what. You are the only one who can safe her now! Please safe her life! Please!" It was the first time she had heard her father crying. He must have really love her. How she dream of being care by him like how he care for her younger sister.

"I'll talk to him... If there is nothing else I'll hung up now..."

"Ji Hyo ah, wait! Promise me you'll safe her? You'll safe Bong Sun? Don't let her die please?" Her father continue to cried which only brought the pain in her heart became greater. Why couldn't he gave her only half of his love for Bong Sun?

Ji Hyo losing her patient as her father continued to plead her. "I said I'll talk to him! What else do you want?!!!" She yelled to the phone then hang it up. The phone continue to rang again for a few times after that, but she never picked it up.

She said she would talked to Jong Kook about it and she would. She would never let her died even thought Bong Sun tried to killed her before. She was to that cruel of a person. She was still her half sister no matter what. She let out a sighed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later that night, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo was lying in the couch in their over size bed room, getting comfortable after the dinner, catching up with each other activities for the day like they always does. She was leaning comfortably in his embrace than she suddenly remembered something.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure... What it is princess?" She was the princess indeed. He gave in to everything  she said and gave her everything. Even his men was treating her like the Queen. They always followed her no matter where she goes. Even when she goes to work, it'll be two of them following her to the office, causing her boss couldn't sat still his chair.

And once when she goes shopping with Byul, Byul had misunderstood them as the ert as they keep on following them around the mall. Who wouldn't be if you have a few mysterious men dress in all black, following you around where ever you go?

"Last months' incidence... When my feet got hurt, it was Bong Sun that paid those men wasn't it? That was why you didn't told me about it?"

Jong Kook stared at her silently for a few second, then let out a sighed. He had done everything in preventing her from knowing about it. But she found out about it anyway. "How did you know about it?" 

He didn't denied what she said, so she took it as it was real. "My father call me this evening..."

A sighed escaped from Jong Kook's mouth again. How didn't he had thought about he could still found out Ji Hyo's phone number even if he had changed it? He should have just cut off all her communication!

Seeing that there was no response from him after a few minutes, Ji Hyo slowly moved herself so now her was straddling his laps. She put her arms around his neck and put a sweet short kiss on his lips.

For the third time, he let out a sighed again. "What do you want?" There was always something that she wanted from him every time she being like that.

"Can you let her go?" She looked at him with her big round eyes. She looks like those puppies asking for foods.

He knew it! "But Ji Hyo ah..."

"Please..." She cut him off before he manage to finished his sentence. Jong Kook jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter