Chapter 15

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they got to the garden at the backyard where the event was held, Jong Kook was greet by a man that looks like in his sixty over. 'It's been a long time... A very long time..."

Jong Kook turned around to face the old man. "It is indeed..." Ji Hyo didn't know why but she could clearly sense it that his' gaze was getting colder and emotionless. What was his connection with the old man?

"Look who we have got here!!!" A voice coming from behind them. Ji Hyo turned her head to looked at it. Two men that looks like around the same age as Jong Kook and a woman in her mid-fifty was coming towards them.

A cold smirk appeared on the corner of Jong Kook's lips. He knew who was it without even have to looked at them. His step mother and siblings.

"Why are you here?" "Did your business or whatever you does had goes wrong so you are here today to ask for help? To be more specific, money?" Both of his older and younger step brothers said. "Such a grateful child..." His step mother said in mocking tone.

Kim Jong Kook was the son of her husband mistress outside. He brought them home when his mistress gave birth to his son. The mistress, Jong Kook ‘s mother died later which brought joy to the wife and her two sons.

When even though the mistress was not in the house anymore, but her’s son was still there. The mistress was the woman the her husband love while their marriage was only based on the sake of the company. She and her two son’s was afraid that her husband was going to will the company to Kim Jong Kook.

So they made up a planned to made him goes out of the house by himself. The made it as if his father didn’t love his mother. They made him believe that his father didn’t love him. They made him believe that his stay there would only brought annoyance to his father, to the family.

And their plan works! Kim Jong Kook left left the house later on. Her eldest son got the company while her second son was also holding a high position in the company. And Kim Jong Kook, he got nothing of her husband’s money. She was very satisfied indeed.

But then the company started to got into trouble half year ago as her second son was a drug addicts and a gambler. He owed money here and there and the company have to paid for it.

It was a good thing that there was a huge company from America that wanted to buy their company. So they had sold it half of it to him for the sake of their life. That was also the reason why they could still live in this mansion as well.

Today event was hold for them to met with that man. It was the first time they going to see him. It was always only his personal assistant they came for the meeting before. They don’t know anything about the man. All they knew was that he was a Korean and his company was list in the top 10 company in the world. They also knew that he was the CEO of Kim Group, the mysterious man.

Ji Hyo didn’t knew what was going on at that time and she know none of them. But she knew that whatever was going on, it was not simple as she could seen the coldness and murderous expression that she hadn’t seen on Jong Kook for so long was now tugging on his face.

Jong Kook let put a cold smirk, not answering any of their questions or made a clarification of his identity. There would be someone else that would be doing that for him later.

As if it was planned… “CEO Kim!!! You are here! I have been waiting for you!” An old man that looks like around his seventy suddenly came to them out of nowhere. He was one of the biggest share holder in the company. He was very famous to be someone that very difficult to be handle and wouldn’t change his mind once he had made up his mind. And he said that he would never sold his share in the company forever.

But four months before, they got a very shocking news of he had sold his shared to the same person that had buy half of the share of the two brothers. There was a rumour saying that he had got a 7% share in the Kim group’s company in America for doing it.

The old man greet Jong Kook happily. “Mr Kwon… It is nice to be meeting you again…” The business smile that Jong Kook always wore when he was talking to his business partner was up on his face again.

“The pleasure is all  mine Mr Kim!!!” The old man said. “Since you are already here, then shall we start now?” He asked.

“Of course…”

“I’ll tell them…” The old man said and he was gone after that , leaving the four to stared at Kim Jong Kook with mouth agape and eyes wide opened. Did what they thought was truth? Kim Jong Kook was the CEO of the Kim Group?

Kim Jong Kook didn’t goes with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter