Chapter 12

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook had pulled Ji Hyo out of the house and jumped into the car. He could seen it that she couldn't hold back her emotion any longer and he was right. Ji Hyo burst out into tears as soon as they had got into the car and Jong Kook comforting her again for the second time of that day. He make a mental to for himself that that going to be the last time J Hyo would drop her tears.

Ji Hyo slowly calmed down after few moments had past by. He brush of the drops of tears on her cheeks with his thumbs gently. "Are you okay now?"

She nodded her head, wiping her face with her palm. "I think I'm fine now..." Yes she was. She had finally letting out all her frustration over her family that she had been holding in for so long. "Thank you..." She smile at him. She was glad that she have got him by her side now.

Jong Kook leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead as a replied. A smile was tugging on his lips as he pulled back from her.

"Where are we going?" Since he had got them in the car, then he must wanted to took her somewhere right?

"Eat!"

"Huh?" What kind of answered was that?!

He leaned back to her and help her with her fasten her seatbelt before doing his's and drove out of the house. "I still owe you a meal remember? it almost lunch time anyway..."

Ahh! Yes! How could she forgot about that?!!! " I want to eat the expensive meal!"

He just laugh at her. "Yes madam, whatever you said..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They arrived at a luxury restaurant after a twenty minutes car drive. Ji Hyo nodded her head. Not bad. The decoration could have a match with the Palace restaurant that she goes last night. Beautiful, elegant,luxury and of course expensive!

"Mr Kim..." The man on his mind forty greet them when they had arrived and lead them to one of the VIP room. He was quick to left, giving them privacy as soon as he had finished took their orders.

Ji Hyo turned her body, facing Jong Kook. "Don't you think you have orders a little bit too much for the two of us? Are you really planing to feed me like you are feeding a pig?" Abalone, crabs, prawns, fish, chicken, beef. You just have name it, it was all included in his orders.

"It's okay then... We'll jus eat what we can..." He knew that J i Hyo like to eat, he just wanted her to taste everything that was good here. Then he laugh. "I already said I wouldn't mind it..."

"Yah! Kim Jong Kook! We haven't even eat your apologize meal yet, you already calling me a pig again?!!!"

Their order had arrived not even five minutes after the waiter had left after taking their orders just name. "How can it be that fast?!!! It can't be that you are giving us the foods that suppose to be other people's right?" There was no way the food could be prepared it that short period of time!

"I... Of course not!!!" The manager laugh. He would never ever told her that he indeed was doing it. If she didn't mind to wait for the foods, then the man beside her was clearly minding it. Very much!

Foods keep on adding to their table one after another, in a incredibly fast speed. All the foods have all arrived in a fast speed and the foods was also gone in a very fast time... The steam fish and chili crab was all that were left on the table. Ji Hyo let out a pout. She didn't know who was the owner of the restaurant, but whoever it was, he was just the same as Kim Jong Kook! Stingy! She had eat all of it but she was not really that full yet. How couldn't she not? The quantity was so small!!!

Ji Hyo rubbed her stomach as she was finally feeling full after an addition of a strawberries pudding and a piece of cheese tiramisu cake.

Jong Kook shock his head... How could a lawyer that known by everyone acting like this? "Are you full yet?"

Ji Hyo nodded her head variously. "Very mush! The foods was delicious... But I think the owner of this restaurant was just as stingy as you! How could he expect people to be full with that kind of amount in a plate?!'

He let out a helpless laugh... "Arasso... I'll remember that and will tell him about it too..." What else could he said. Oh FYI, the owner of the restaurant was Ha Dong Hoon...

"Are we leaving? I have to go to the loo first..." Ji Hyo was already ran out of the room before he had tome to told her that there was a loo in the room too.

Why does a restaurant have to be this huge?!!! Does';t they ever thought of those people that have personal business to took care of in the loo?!!! There it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter