Chapter 10

Secretly giving my first love to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh!!!~~~" A sound of a woman screaming was heard echoed around the huge mansion.

Ji Hyo woke up the next day with a terrible head ache. Not to mentioned the shock she was having afterwards when the first thing came into her vision was Kim Jong Kook sitting on the foot of her bed. His leg was crossing on the other while he was supporting his head by the chin with his hand, looking at her with a smirk playing on his face.

"My dearest princess is awake?" He greet her without much changed in his attitude, calmly looking at her with a smirk, despite her heart was almost pop out of her ribcage from the shock.

"Wh... What are you doing in my room?!!! In my bed?!!!" She was so shock that her word could barely coming out of . Did they do 'it'? If she was willing to used even a little tiny bit of her cleverness when she was in court, she would find out that she was still fully clothed. Nothing was missing from her outfit last night.

"You have mistaken the white brandy as the plain water last night and drank it all in one go..." He told her like he was having the whole time in the world.

"And then?" What had happened?!!!

"Then you were to drunk to walked so I picked you up..."

"And after that?"

"After that you said that you are flying and awing your hands happily..." He couldn't hold back his laughter as he thought of this.

"And then?" She was having a nerve wreaking session and he was laughing?

"Then you started to sang the Turbo's song, December..."

"Main point please!!!" Oh how she was tempted to punch off the smirk on his face.

"Then you get mad at me... You said that I already have a wife at home but still going outside to look for other woman. You said you want to divorce with me... You said you don't want to be the third wheels between me and that girl relationship... And then..."

"Then what?!!!" She grabbed his hand.

"Then you said... YOU. LIKE. ME." He said it word by word.

Ji Hyo dropped back onto the bed, covering her whole body until up to her head with the blanket. She couldn't believed that she really told him that!!! How was she supposed to face him now?!!!

when Ji Hyo couldn't help but wanted to find a huge and deep hole where she could hide herself from all the embarrassment. Jong Kook spoke up again. "Then..." What? There was more?!!! Someone rescue her please?

"What is it? Please just say all of it in one go if there are more..." She said from inside the blanket, couldn't brought herself to face him.

Jong Kook let out a laugh at her. How could she be that cute?! He realize that no matter what she does, all of them would looks cute and loveable in his eyes. Maybe that was why people said there would be no weakness of each other in their lover's eyes.

He climbed up the bed and hovered over her, caging her petite figure with his arms and legs. He pulled that blanket a little, wanting her to let her head out and looked at him. But who knew, Ji Hyo clinking to it like her whole life was depending on it. He let out a sighed and shook his head helplessly. Looks like he was going to told her like this then.

"And then... I said..." He sure does taking his time.

How could a man being this annoying?!!! Why couldn't he just told her already?!!! Ji Hyo was starting to got annoyed. She pulled down the cover that covered her face and stared at him angrily which only got a laugh as a payback from him. "Yah! Why are you being this annoying?! Just tell me about it already!!!"

He laugh again then brought his face closer to her, touching their forehead together, their nose were also almost touching each other. Ji Hyo blush at his sudden action. God she swear she could heard her own heard beat sound that was betting like crazy inside her chest. She could only hope that he wouldn't heard it. But she knew it was impossible with their close gap.

"I said... I..." Ji Hyo could tell that her heart beat was increasing by every second if that was still possible. "I. LIKE. YOU. TOO..."

What did he just said? "Nehh?" She looked at him with her 'mong' looks.

Well there was a trick called an action speak louder than action. He cut off the small gap between them, pressing his lips to her soft one. Ji Hyo eyes was opening wide. What was he doing? He was kissing her?!!! Again?!!!

He bite, nibbles, and on her sweet lips. Her kiss was intoxicating. He always wanted to taste more and more of it. No one have ever had this kind of effect on him. Well not that he had been kissing many women. All those women that be with him before was just abased on the need relationship. He always resists it when they wanted to get close with him. So that's mean kissing was also not included in those relationship.

His eyes cracked opened a little as saw that her eyes was wide opened brought the out the dissatisfaction in him. How could she opened her eyes like that when they were having a rather passionate kiss here?!!!

He pulled back a little from her. "Close your eyes..."

"What?" Ji Hyo's mind was still couldn't functioned properly.

"Close your eyes..." He told her again and this time Ji Hyo followed his instruction without any question. And without any thought. She would never does it if she was in her right mind.

Jong Kook let out a satisfied smile and close the gap between them again. Captured the rossy pink lips with his. He used his tongue to pushed her lips opened wider, letting him to get inside of her warm sweet cave. He would on her tongue once in a while, inviting her to play along in the middle of him tasting and savoring her sweetness.

He let go of her after few minutes had past by and Ji Hyo could barely breath anymore. He place a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter