Chapter 6

Claiming His Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Son Dam Bi by queen) Alarm song…

‘Wahhh… Wae… do I have to wake up… I want to sleep more.’ Song Ji Hyo said.

It is 8 early in the morning, and Ji Hyo need to wake up and get ready for the party that is starting at 2 in the afternoon. She sat up a bit too fast, and felt nausea. Ji Hyo ran to the bathroom as fast as she can. Arugh… I hate when this happens… I need to get used to it.

Ji Hyo flushed the toilet, and stood up and looked at herself in the mirror… Okay. Today is the day… She brushed her teeth and hair before going back to her bed room and change into a t-shirt and yoga pant.

Her plan today is to go to the salon to get her hair and makeup done. Also stop at the store to buy a pregnancy test. Ji Hyo grabbed her black shiny purse, black beautiful dress, black shiny heel, and head out to her car.

It took her 20 minutes to get to the salon, she brought everything in. One of the employee greeted her and took her to one room. Ji Hyo set all her things on the sofa that they provided, and went to sit on the chair that she will be getting her hair done.

Two employees came to get her ready. Ji Hyo had her hair curled, and styled into a beautiful V shape. Hair accessories were added to her hair. Her makeup was done gorgeously… and it did cover her dark circles. She looked at herself in the mirror and was satisfied with the result. She is beautiful!

‘Omo… I… Thank you so much! I love it, how it covers my dark circle. Haha.’ Ji Hyo said laughing.

‘No problem, I am glad you like it.’ One of the employee said.

After staring at herself for a couple of minutes, she came back to her senses and went to pick up her dress. She put on her dress, and heel. Indeed, she looks hot! Ba Dum…! That’s more like it! I love this look! I can’t stop staring at myself! Ahhh!…

It was 12 in the afternoon, when she ready. Ji Hyo remembered that she needed to go to the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter