Chapter 7

Claiming His Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Why hasn’t Ji Hyo come back yet? It’s been about 2 hours already?’ Park Shin Hye asked.

‘Maybe, she had something to do. Agi, you look so pretty today. I can’t keep my eyes off from you.’ Lee Min Ho said.

‘Hehe… You look every handsome today too. So handsome I want to squish you tightly.’

‘EHh Emm… Hello everyone. I am Choi Jin-hyuk, the CEO of CJ Group Company. I thank you all for joining me today, and I apologize for not being able to interact more with you. I promise that starting today, I will make this place a better place for everyone. I hope you all enjoy this party.’ Jin-hyuk said on the microphone.

Every clapped and cheer for him. Some shouted that he is handsome. Some shouted that they hope to become closer with him. Some shouted that they will work harder to get to know him better, and many more.

Suddenly… 3 women came running, screaming towards Jin-Hyuk.

‘Yah! He is mine!’ Kim Tae Hee said.

‘You b*! He is mine!’ Yoon Eun Hye shouted.

‘Omo… You two who** think you guys are all that? I am the one who is going to marry him!’ Jung Yoo Mi exclaimed.

The 3 women started fighting and they went to Choi grab Jin-hyuk’s arm. A tug of war started, and Yoon Eun Hye was pushed by the other two. Then…

‘Ahhh!’ Song Ji Hyo’s pursed flew and it on the ground. All her things flew out, her phone, her keys, her lipstick, and… THE PREGNACY TEST… It landed before Choi Jin Hyuk’s feet, he leaned down, and pick it up.

Pregnancy test -> POSITIVE

‘Yeodongsaeng! Are you okay?! Yah! You B****ES, if anything happens to Ji Hyo, I will haunt you guys down.’ Park Shin Hye said.

‘Who are you to say that you ugly mouse!’ Kim Tae Hee yelled back.

The 3 women and Park Shin Hye were arguing back and forth. Until…

‘YAHH! SECURITY COME AND TAKE THESE 3 BRATS OUT! CALL THE POLICE ON THEM!’ Jin-hyuk shouted loudly, and then turn to Song Ji Hyo.

Jin Hyuk stared coldly at Ji Hyo and asked her ‘Is this YOURS?’

‘Ne’ Ji Hyo answered quietly because she was afraid of Jin Hyuk.

‘Lee Min Ho!’ Jin-hyuk yelled.

‘Ne?’ Lee Min Ho answered.

‘I leave this party in your care. I have a business to take care of.’ He whispered. ‘Oh, and also make something up to cover the drama just happen. Make an excuse for me okay?’

‘Okay, leave it to me.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter